Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Mindless wandering of Tanthya .. (Page 8)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

My connection is so bad Tanth..
By the time i finish replying....it takes a few hours..for me to post a reply. Ouch

I watched yday KP...in the so called Kriya moment..all i cud see is 80% Arhaan n 100% Pooja.....i think they got sooooooooooo comfy with each other.,.,URGH! Its not that they are bad but I want Kriya back!

Hami,

Kriya took off or rather Krishna came alive when the song starts ..As I had already said..Pooja was not all there...

there is one Kriya moment  the previous day....that is hilarious..watch that .

Me watching ..even the best scenes will resume may be after 10  days or so after I go back to my place......
I am not that patient to wait for hours together to watch a 5 min video clip..
anyways am happy to see u n Mera back with your wonderful threads....that interests me more than the show...

but I must say I kinda liked restricted kriya moments than these free flowing ones....i know only u wud get wat am trying to say.... :-)))))))))))))

I think Action has started Hami ,Pace will pick up now esp since they are ot of top 10 and  few serials in the pipeline..MKAP has to deliver or perish ,..

U still stuck in outpost ...??

and y'day the whole epi was good including for the first time the sax's house dealings too ..

As for restricted ..we are on the same wavelength

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Anu maatayyyyyyy aap meri sathya pay kiyun gussa hoti hain LOL

*Hiding Behind my lubalub Fatiii* Poocho Fatiii, Poocho ke Kyun Anu kaho is angry ....LOL

LOL aja meri jaan aja meray pass.Embarrassed... Anu daikho meri jaan ko darao matLOLLOL
Fati, tumhari jaan se toh mein darrr jati hun yaar........LOL

Anu Kaho,

Jhoot bole tho kauwa kaate

Kaale kauwe se dariyo !!LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-swaniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Humko kya lena hai sabse

Tumse hi sab baathein Abse

Bangayi ho tum meri dua

Khuda Jaane yeh ke, Mein Fida Hoon

Khuda Jaane Ke Mein Mitgaya

Khuda jaane yeh kyun hua hai Ke

ban gaye ho tum mere KhudaBig smile

HeartHeart

tu mera dil tu meri jaan janejaan meharbaanEmbarrassedBig smile
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Anu Kaho,

Jhoot bole tho kauwa kaate

Kaale kauwe se dariyo !!LOLLOLLOL

anu ki ho gayi wah bhi wah anu ki ho gayi wah bhi wahLOL
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
see? Only you can do this!

Only you put pen to paper and write all the lovely nuances, hints and fleeting moments and capture themin written word for us to savour, discover if we havent already and enjoy again if we have.....

Ahhhhhhh Sathya - you are such a gem for this Forum you really are...

The MKAP guys dont know HOW MUCH they owe you. for keeping thier MKAP flock intact.....Oh! I just realised what that kinda infers....so to make it entirely clear, no I do not think you are the MKAP sheepdogLOL

Much more a MKAP Guardian!ClapClapHug

My only lingering thought is I wanna BIGGUP the CVs simply for keeping our beloved Dewars and Friends Tunna and Chandu in the scene....my love for them had no bounds and I pray they are alsways available to be not just a bit part but a beloved and really important partof our darling show!Star

Three cheers for T and C !!
TKC = Taking Care of Krishna! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shefali.K---Yemi---....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Only you put pen to paper and write all the lovely nuances, hints and fleeting moments and capture themin written word for us to savour, discover if we havent already and enjoy again if we have.....

The MKAP guys dont know HOW MUCH they owe you. for keeping thier MKAP flock intact.....Oh! I just realised what that kinda infers....so to make it entirely clear, no I do not think you are the MKAP sheepdogLOL

My only lingering thought is I wanna BIGGUP the CVs simply for keeping our beloved Dewars and Friends Tunna and Chandu in the scene....my love for them had no bounds and I pray they are alsways available to be not just a bit part but a beloved and really important partof our darling show!Star

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..Kulwi................What more could a writer ask for...Hug

Lub u, ur optimistic estimate of my skill, ur SOH,...keep them flowing,Dear..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

nice post di.......though it's quite different 4m ur usuall one's.i lke to those more tthan this.......with some litterature quotes n also ur veiws..........nyways i think there nothing 2 discuss about kriya scn.........had a lot in different theards..........but yaaa it was a nice epi with every character in their own skin......if cv's don't show us d diffrence between krishan n shakti than also v know it vry well diffrence between them.......it was soo nice of krisha 2 stand up wen sucsena's arrived 2 give them respect........GD is a vry smart lady she know whom 2 give love n affection n whom to not.............d bets thing i liked about d epi was d duo  of baap beta.........it was vry funny wen krishna replyed ''arrey baooji india jeet gayi''...man thy can make us laugh in ny situation...........just love them.......

More than showing the difference between the brother's ..It showed the attitude of Shakthi and also Aarushi's tenuous hold ...

Pragati.T....Poojie....

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..Kulwi................What more could a writer ask for...Hug

Lub u, ur optimistic estimate of my skill, ur SOH,...keep them flowing,Dear..Smile

I am the optimistic one, your skill is a fact!Big smile

But Oh God........SS expressions at the end.......PinchPinch

Baba better take cover for the barrage of insults that are coming his way, cant see him escape unscathed of the heart this time....indeed he needs to be hurt in order to do what he needs to do next.........

Loved Professorwa today....he acted every inch the Professor....really good!Thumbs Up
Also loved to see YNW snubbed today......delicious!

....Poojie....tanthya

Go to top