Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Mindless wandering of Tanthya .. (Page 12)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Hey Tanths....enjoyed reading your mindless wanderings. Your mind should wander more...LOL.

My few mindless thoughts...Though Prof and Nainaji seemed to have a talk that did not remain in self pity but I cant seem to shake the fact that actress seems more interested in her new look rather than the character and Prof is still a long way to be a somewhat tolerable character.

Though they ignored YKW, but I cant help but think that Pratigya will make them accept YKW.  Mahan Pratigya will prevail once again.  It is interesting to see if Prof will still stand by his stance or allow Prats to influence his views...

Still dont like the way the Saxes ignore Krishna.  But I have to give them credit that they are consistent.  At least krishna did not go up to them for blessings.

SS was at his best with his one liners and seems to shine more with the other Takur men then anyone else.

What I liked most was that YKW was demoted to the background.  Long may it continue.  Really dont want her to hog the limelight for long periods again...

Hiyaaaaaaa Star,

Thanxx Dear ...Shhhhhh Dear , it has been with utmost difficulty that I have managed to rein in my Mind.

yes, Nainaji shud look at ways of improving her acting skills and not at the ways of improving her looks but Sax seems to have improved a bit.

Beti will win ..After all she is his laadli..he will obey her command just like  Krishna.Big smile

I think they are preparing Aarushi to launch a devastating strike on KRIYA ..This sudden demotion does not make any sense ..or will they chalk this also to "VIEWER"S FEEDBACK"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Hey Tanths....enjoyed reading your mindless wanderings. Your mind should wander more...LOL.

My few mindless thoughts...Though Prof and Nainaji seemed to have a talk that did not remain in self pity but I cant seem to shake the fact that actress seems more interested in her new look rather than the character and Prof is still a long way to be a somewhat tolerable character.

Though they ignored YKW, but I cant help but think that Pratigya will make them accept YKW.  Mahan Pratigya will prevail once again.  It is interesting to see if Prof will still stand by his stance or allow Prats to influence his views...

Still dont like the way the Saxes ignore Krishna.  But I have to give them credit that they are consistent.  At least krishna did not go up to them for blessings.

SS was at his best with his one liners and seems to shine more with the other Takur men then anyone else.

What I liked most was that YKW was demoted to the background.  Long may it continue.  Really dont want her to hog the limelight for long periods again...

Hiyaaaaaaa Star,

Thanxx Dear ...Shhhhhh Dear , it has been with utmost difficulty that I have managed to rein in my Mind.

yes, Nainaji shud look at ways of improving her acting skills and not at the ways of improving her looks but Sax seems to have improved a bit.

Beti will win ..After all she is his laadli..he will obey her command just like  Krishna.Big smile

I think they are preparing Aarushi to launch a devastating strike on KRIYA ..This sudden demotion does not make any sense ..or will they chalk this also to "VIEWER"S FEEDBACK"

You are being kind about the Prof in regards to his acting skills.  Tongue.

Whatever the reason to bring Arushia back as the instigator the payout should be satisfactory or else we will feel cheated.  If the blame viewer's feedback without an outcome then the CVs should find themselves looking for new employment..

Go to top