Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Mindless wandering of Tanthya .. (Page 11)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yummimommy

Well if we are carrying on with inane chat then I will add to it. Why is MKAP fast becoming Little House on the Prairie? They are feeding Baba way too much food. He is always eating now , bananas, apples, and cake. He's developed a paunch. Stop feeding the Baba please!

Yeah..y'day he was eating a cake ...while Shakthi Bhai sticks to his bandook ....

But have to say , His paunch is coming down...LOLLOLLOL

@ bold... That's the sort of thing I have seen painted on the plank and placed outside Monkey's cage in Zoo's ...LOL

I was thinking of a zoo when writing that bit. Poor Baba is being fed too much! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

[QUOTE=tanthya

More than showing the difference between the brother's ..It showed the attitude of Shakthi and also Aarushi's tenuous hold ...
yeah..........n also that it doesn't bother 2 shakti his wife is feeling bad.................

Yes , For at the end of the day ..He wants only one thing ..and One thing only
well  i don't want 2 use this word on public forum but chdn't control myself.........behooda,havaas ka maara.........................LOL

Bilkul  Sahi bolbo...
i think krishna had intimacy last night also............behooda mauke ko choodega thode na...... LOL[/QUOTE]

He is newly married,Bacha .Kuch Samjha karo....
[/QUOTE] even pratigya is also newly married no..........vohi kyu ittna uchalta hai...............LOLLOL[/QUOTE]

kyunki woh saand Hai !!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya

More than showing the difference between the brother's ..It showed the attitude of Shakthi and also Aarushi's tenuous hold ...
yeah..........n also that it doesn't bother 2 shakti his wife is feeling bad.................

well  i don't want 2 use this word on public forum but chdn't control myself.........behooda,havaas ka maara.........................LOL

Bilkul  Sahi bolbo...
i think krishna had intimacy last night also............behooda mauke ko choodega thode na...... LOL

[/QUOTE] even pratigya is also newly married no..........vohi kyu ittna uchalta hai...............LOLLOL[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE  ROFL i don't understand y he compares himself with saan or sher..............LOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Well if we are carrying on with inane chat then I will add to it. Why is MKAP fast becoming Little House on the Prairie? They are feeding Baba way too much food. He is always eating now , bananas, apples, and cake. He's developed a paunch. Stop feeding the Baba please!

Yeah..y'day he was eating a cake ...while Shakthi Bhai sticks to his bandook ....

But have to say , His paunch is coming down...LOLLOLLOL

@ bold... That's the sort of thing I have seen painted on the plank and placed outside Monkey's cage in Zoo's ...LOL

I was thinking of a zoo when writing that bit. Poor Baba is being fed too much! LOL

That's quite true.. Kabhi Halwa, Kabhi Kheer , Sometimes Ladoo , sometimes Almonds and all the times Almonds..It's a wonder he still has retained a normal human shape..

corvette

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya

Bilkul  Sahi bolbo...
i think krishna had intimacy last night also............behooda mauke ko choodega thode na...... LOL

even pratigya is also newly married no..........vohi kyu ittna uchalta hai...............LOLLOL[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE  ROFL i don't understand y he compares himself with saan or sher..............LOL[/QUOTE]

To emphasize that He is all male..Smile

Pragati.T

Krishna_krishna Groupbie
Krishna_krishna
Krishna_krishna

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hello Tanths! awesome post.U didnt miss a single thing to analyse.Loved it.

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hey Tanths....enjoyed reading your mindless wanderings. Your mind should wander more...LOL.

My few mindless thoughts...Though Prof and Nainaji seemed to have a talk that did not remain in self pity but I cant seem to shake the fact that actress seems more interested in her new look rather than the character and Prof is still a long way to be a somewhat tolerable character.

Though they ignored YKW, but I cant help but think that Pratigya will make them accept YKW.  Mahan Pratigya will prevail once again.  It is interesting to see if Prof will still stand by his stance or allow Prats to influence his views...

Still dont like the way the Saxes ignore Krishna.  But I have to give them credit that they are consistent.  At least krishna did not go up to them for blessings.

SS was at his best with his one liners and seems to shine more with the other Takur men then anyone else.

What I liked most was that YKW was demoted to the background.  Long may it continue.  Really dont want her to hog the limelight for long periods again...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishna_krishna

Hello Tanths! awesome post.U didnt miss a single thing to analyse.Loved it.

Thanks, Krishna ..The pleasure is mine, Dear ...

Go to top