Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Mindless wandering of Tanthya .. (Page 10)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

More than showing the difference between the brother's ..It showed the attitude of Shakthi and also Aarushi's tenuous hold ...
[/QUOTE

yeah..........n also that it doesn't bother 2 shakti his wife is feeling bad.................

Yes , For at the end of the day ..He wants only one thing ..and One thing only
[/QUOTE] well  i don't want 2 use this word on public forum but chdn't control myself.........behooda,havaas ka maara.........................LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

More than showing the difference between the brother's ..It showed the attitude of Shakthi and also Aarushi's tenuous hold ...
yeah..........n also that it doesn't bother 2 shakti his wife is feeling bad.................[/QUOTE

well  i don't want 2 use this word on public forum but chdn't control myself.........behooda,havaas ka maara.........................LOL
[/QUOTE]

Bilkul  Sahi bolbo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hello Senora Tanths! Two super posts today, as usual!
My apologies to everyone because I haven't had the chance to read the last 9 pages but I am sure the posts were brilliant as always.

Thank  You Mademoiselle !!

U r not missing Much..Today,,we became infected by Behooda spirit and carried on a completely inane chats untouched by MKAP.

hussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged

yeah..........n also that it doesn't bother 2 shakti his wife is feeling bad.................

[/QUOTE

well  i don't want 2 use this word on public forum but chdn't control myself.........behooda,havaas ka maara.........................LOL

Bilkul  Sahi bolbo...
[/QUOTE] i think krishna had intimacy last night also............behooda mauke ko choodega thode na...... LOLLOLLOLLOL

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya

[/QUOTE]

Bilkul  Sahi bolbo...
[/QUOTE] i think krishna had intimacy last night also............behooda mauke ko choodega thode na...... LOL[/QUOTE]

He is newly married,Bacha .Kuch Samjha karo....

Pragati.T

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Well if we are carrying on with inane chat then I will add to it. Why is MKAP fast becoming Little House on the Prairie? They are feeding Baba way too much food. He is always eating now , bananas, apples, and cake. He's developed a paunch. Stop feeding the Baba please!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---....Poojie....tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya

Bilkul  Sahi bolbo...
[/QUOTE] i think krishna had intimacy last night also............behooda mauke ko choodega thode na...... LOL[/QUOTE]

He is newly married,Bacha .Kuch Samjha karo....
[/QUOTE] even pratigya is also newly married no..........vohi kyu ittna uchalta hai...............LOLLOL

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Well if we are carrying on with inane chat then I will add to it. Why is MKAP fast becoming Little House on the Prairie? They are feeding Baba way too much food. He is always eating now , bananas, apples, and cake. He's developed a paunch. Stop feeding the Baba please!

Yeah..y'day  he was eating a cake ...while Shakthi  Bhai sticks to his bandook ....

But have to say , His paunch is coming down...LOLLOLLOL

@ bold... That's the sort  of thing I have seen painted on the plank and placed outside Monkey's cage  in Zoo's ...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettehussainramso

Go to top