Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
see? Only you can do this!

Only you put pen to paper and write all the lovely nuances, hints and fleeting moments and capture themin written word for us to savour, discover if we havent already and enjoy again if we have.....

Ahhhhhhh Sathya - you are such a gem for this Forum you really are...

The MKAP guys dont know HOW MUCH they owe you. for keeping thier MKAP flock intact.....Oh! I just realised what that kinda infers....so to make it entirely clear, no I do not think you are the MKAP sheepdogπŸ˜†

Much more a MKAP Guardian!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

My only lingering thought is I wanna BIGGUP the CVs simply for keeping our beloved Dewars and Friends Tunna and Chandu in the scene....my love for them had no bounds and I pray they are alsways available to be not just a bit part but a beloved and really important partof our darling show!⭐️

Three cheers for T and C !!
TKC = Taking Care of Krishna! 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

see? Only you can do this!

Only you put pen to paper and write all the lovely nuances, hints and fleeting moments and capture themin written word for us to savour, discover if we havent already and enjoy again if we have.....

Ahhhhhhh Sathya - you are such a gem for this Forum you really are...

The MKAP guys dont know HOW MUCH they owe you. for keeping thier MKAP flock intact.....Oh! I just realised what that kinda infers....so to make it entirely clear, no I do not think you are the MKAP sheepdogπŸ˜†

Much more a MKAP Guardian!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

My only lingering thought is I wanna BIGGUP the CVs simply for keeping our beloved Dewars and Friends Tunna and Chandu in the scene....my love for them had no bounds and I pray they are alsways available to be not just a bit part but a beloved and really important partof our darling show!⭐️

Three cheers for T and C !!
TKC = Taking Care of Krishna! 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..Kulwi................What more could a writer ask for...πŸ€—

Lub u, ur optimistic estimate of my skill, ur SOH,...keep them flowing,Dear..😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

nice post di.......though it's quite different 4m ur usuall one's.i lke to those more tthan this.......with some litterature quotes n also ur veiws..........nyways i think there nothing 2 discuss about kriya scn.........had a lot in different theards..........but yaaa it was a nice epi with every character in their own skin......if cv's don't show us d diffrence between krishan n shakti than also v know it vry well diffrence between them.......it was soo nice of krisha 2 stand up wen sucsena's arrived 2 give them respect........GD is a vry smart lady she know whom 2 give love n affection n whom to not.............d bets thing i liked about d epi was d duo  of baap beta.........it was vry funny wen krishna replyed ''arrey baooji india jeet gayi''...man thy can make us laugh in ny situation...........just love them.......

More than showing the difference between the brother's ..It showed the attitude of Shakthi and also Aarushi's tenuous hold ...
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..Kulwi................What more could a writer ask for...πŸ€—

Lub u, ur optimistic estimate of my skill, ur SOH,...keep them flowing,Dear..😊

I am the optimistic one, your skill is a fact!πŸ˜ƒ

But Oh God........SS expressions at the end.......😡😡

Baba better take cover for the barrage of insults that are coming his way, cant see him escape unscathed of the heart this time....indeed he needs to be hurt in order to do what he needs to do next.........

Loved Professorwa today....he acted every inch the Professor....really good!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Also loved to see YNW snubbed today......delicious!
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

More than showing the difference between the brother's ..It showed the attitude of Shakthi and also Aarushi's tenuous hold ...

yeah..........n also that it doesn't bother 2 shakti his wife is feeling bad.................
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
U didnt mention how arushi was ignored by her parents...... Lovvvvvved the scene where arushi called naina but she walked passed with full attitude.......
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

U didnt mention how arushi was ignored by her parents...... Lovvvvvved the scene where arushi called naina but she walked passed with full attitude.......

Amrapali ,

I did mention her  in this 2 instance .. ..

n Y YKW is the cherished apple of her eyes without having to state the  obvious ...The CV's also threw a surprise when the Sax did not even have a momentary qualms when facing YKW...and completely ignored her

Another telling moment was when Sax insult Aarushi by saying that  they have only one daughter

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderfully written post Tanthya!!πŸ‘πŸ€—

One of the best from you... thoroughly enjoyed it....especially your remarks at the end of the post...always a pleasure to read....MKAP would not have been same without your posts so please keep them coming always...Love you for doing this...uummaaaaaaaahhhhh
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

yeah..........n also that it doesn't bother 2 shakti his wife is feeling bad.................

Yes , For at the end of the day ..He wants only one thing ..and One thing only
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Wonderfully written post Tanthya!!πŸ‘πŸ€—

One of the best from you... thoroughly enjoyed it....especially your remarks at the end of the post...always a pleasure to read....MKAP would not have been same without your posts so please keep them coming always...Love you for doing this...uummaaaaaaaahhhhh

Thank You , Shreya...πŸ€—

It is great to see all the regulars returning  and also enjoying themselves in the forum...

The pleasure is entirely mine ..Hun..will continue as long as I get  ur active participation  and encouragement..