Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: HamiSky

I am runnig out of wrods for the pleasure I got reading this.
One of the very best of urs...thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed....

sheer pleasure!!!!

lots a love n hugs!!

Hamu,

Stay here until I come...has been a while since i chatted with you..dont vanish ..
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ramanbabitha]WOW!!!!!, Tanth, Seems u hv changed ur way of writing....anyway, I liked this one too.... But I feel U spoke less about Kriya moments... any reason???  actually I thought Kriya's moments was good one thou... Prats did bite the first one...later she was so shy... looking at his eyes.

, I wanna ask U this Q... why the Cv's showed A peeping into Kriya's ??? Is there a reason for tht??? Is it just to show...she is jealous er... anyway, I think there was no need at all for tht stupid act of hers... No decent girl would dare to stand n peep into others intense moment...... n tht too whn they r gonna kiss eachother.... she claim to be an educated lot, but even uneducated ppl will hv decency..look at Kesar... she will never do some thing like this.

Even i was wondering the same thing. It was  a cheap  thing to do. Very normal for Arushi, i guess.
Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree with you. One of the better episodes of recent times. Just two queries I wanna make:

Is the Prof. a glutton for insults. No normal middle class man  would venture into TN after receiving a string of humiliating treatments. The Cvs shd avoid sending the Saxes. there again and again and again. These scenes are getting repititive. Personally I have always been a huge fan of the Sax. couple. I love NJ's individualistic eyelashes and Prof's twinkling eyes🤪!!!

The one glaring lapse made by the Cvs(at least I think so)is the way P ignored Kesar.It's sad the way Kesar is getting marginalised. Do you think it was bad direction?

Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good post  but totally different from your usual ones seems u r multitalented😊 God bless you keep smiling but impatiently waiting for your kriya post😃
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hum yahaan aap kahaan?
tanthya thumbnail

hum yahaan aap kahaan?

Hum Aagaye, my dear ..Just posted Kriya moment..and ododi vandhen to talk to u

How are u chellam ??
tanthya thumbnail

I am runnig out of wrods for the pleasure I got reading this.
One of the very best of urs...thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed....

sheer pleasure!!!!

lots a love n hugs!!

I am not worried if u run out od words, but dont run out of the forum..U r proving to be an elusive butterfly to catch ...

Thanxx , Hams

Hugs and loves to u and Aydu too..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

good post  but totally different from your usual ones seems u r multitalented😊 God bless you keep smiling but impatiently waiting for your kriya post😃

Thank You Tel ...

I write what I feel ..and Thanxx for ur lubbly compliment ..

I will keep smiling ... But If I keep on smiling wont the world think I have gone off my rocker..😉😆😆..Just Kidding, My dear..and I am deeply touched by ur affection..🤗..

Have posted it ..Lub..Do  Share ur view..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili97

She was standing inside a room watching what was happening outside..It was Kriya who were indulging in PDA....They made her stand there and watch to fuel her hate  ...and  YKW  has lost the cloak of humanity a while ago, Milli..Now she is a machine intent on destrying KRIYA and most notably Pratigya

anu-s thumbnail
Sathya, YKW stands for..........??????