India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What Makes PKYEK Better?!!! (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I think what works for the show the most is definitely the perfect cast, an unusual base and the dark, mysterious, intriguing element. Had it not been for Sukirti, I wouldn't have even given this show a chance but I'm glad I did! Though, what keeps me hooked to the show is AbhIya only but it just wouldn't be the same without Kabir, Misha, T, Tracker, Panchi and everyone else. EVERYTHING about this show adds to its charm. I've never ever been this addicted to any show, before!! MJHT, yes, to an extent but the feel of that show was totally different! Yes, I used to eagerly wait for 9pm but I'd never been so hooked about knowing what will happen next!! PKYEK is totally unpredictable! I know the story can go in any direction and thats what makes it so very interesting!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.:.MONA.:.

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
PKYEK is a new concept to indian television.
It is unique because
1. No typical eyelocks,dupatta flying scenes like in all other shows.
2. the show has vampires!!
3. the show is fast, not slow.
4. Unpredictable storyline-we are always wondering what will happen next.
5. Great, young star-cast. No typical rich-poor love story INSTEAD its a love story of a human and an animal, a non-human actually.

SO its different! the star cast is awesome!! Abhay-Piya, Kabir-Misha, Chand-Haseena,Tracker etc..
madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
My 2 cents on why I think its better than any other show out there:

1). No dori tying scene has happened in 50 episodes, and hopefully will NEVER happen.

2). Piya never coyly wears a dupatta tightly around her neck,but pretends to be shy when it falls off, as if ever served a purpose.

3). Misha. Misha. Misha. 'Nuff said.

4). A few really good bad guys-Chandeena and Danish. And they have shades of grey. Atleast Haseena and Danish do. Chand, I've never seen anything but ruthlessness in him.

5). Abhay's hot!

6). Tracker and T!  I really love the girls who play these characters. T reminds me of Veronica from the Archie comics..except she's really vindictive. And Tracker...she's just so good as the ditzy, boy-crazy chick.

7). Did I mention Abhay's hot!

8). Oh and Abhay and Piya. They set the screen on fire when they're together. Good chemistry. She's the Sulphuric acid to balance his explosive Sodium Hydroxide. Together they produce salt (very namkeen!) and water..to quench that thirstSmile!

9). Oh..and Abhay's hot!

10). I like the clothes on this show. Except for Abhay's everlasting black. Everyone else has a decent stylist. Though I don't know anyone (except SImi Garewal) who wears like the same type of clothes every day (flowy skirt and top in Piya's case, tights and kurta in Panchi's) but whatever. They look good. I like.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123Maohmi-neepearl-sim-daisyluv-Doppelganger-Charu21remosalsa

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Just  simple request PLEASE do not mention other shows. Geet fans made already topic on their forum and are angry that Geet is being mentioned here.

You calling Geet is boring may hurt them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaggyscoobysaumieeCharu21Befikre

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
its funny that a couple of days ago...we were so annoyed abt the Maya track..  & now its over..& we're like -thank god it didnt run for soo long-...hahahaLOL
but yes.. i agree with you ..this show is awesome Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluvBefikre

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
making comparsion posts is aginst IF rules ........plz edit ur post and keep it to pkyek only before an action is being taken by Mod.......thank you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaggyscoobyCharu21Befikreremosalsa

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
MISHHHAAAAAA n every1 else! amazing!!!! ihope this amazingness tht has been intact for the past few weeks doesnt go away! EVER!!!
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
best thing about the show is detective pia ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index