Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What Makes PKYEK Better?!!! (Page 3)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

d heroine is not shown as a suit wearing BEHENJEE who is teased by everyone until d hero cumes to her rescue........LOL
and most importantly it is completely a youth show wid PROPER YOUTH LANGUAGE ie HINGLISH...........
here d heroine is not a shy one who gets embarassed when her dupatta slips a bit also...ROFL

PS- Actors are d highlight of d show......especially Abhiya Misha nd Kabir!!!

i had to quote this..i forgot to mention all these stuff in my post..completely agree..specially the dupatta thing..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I so agree! PKYEK is getting so damned popular because of so many reasons.

1 - The supernatural element : The first ever supernatural show in the history of Indian Television, and without any special effects, it's doing just fine. 

2. - The unusual leads - The girl is not a dupatta-wearing shy embarassed types. And the hero is no im-a-bad-boy who gets taken aback by the girl's beauty and etc etc etc. The hero is so mysterious and so dark, you automatically get intrigued. And the leading lady is full of confidence, and doesn't hesitate. 

3. The Youth Factor - The use of Language and stuff, the clothes, the environment, the attire - Everything is directed to the youth, and it still remains...cultural, in a way. 

4. The side actors - I won't even call them sideys, actually! We love all of them..It's a group effort. A team work. Like you said, every character contributes to the show, and every story is looked into. Kabir and Pia, Pia and Misha, Abhay and Misha, Misha and Tracker, Pia and Panchi, Pia and Mr Dobriyal, Mr Dobriyal and Mr Raichand - Every relationship is balanced well, and screenspace given to each of the characters is commendable. Embarrassed

Maoh

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena31

d heroine is not shown as a suit wearing BEHENJEE who is teased by everyone until d hero cumes to her rescue........LOL
and most importantly it is completely a youth show wid PROPER YOUTH LANGUAGE ie HINGLISH...........
here d heroine is not a shy one who gets embarassed when her dupatta slips a bit also...ROFL

I completely agree with each and every word ...

thanks a lotHeart

Maoh

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

i had to quote this..i forgot to mention all these stuff in my post..completely agree..specially the dupatta thing..

thankuHeart
Ankita_armaan Senior Member
Ankita_armaan
Ankita_armaan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
thanx fr the comments guys! Smile 
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
wait...he doesnt yet kn ow tht piya is his daughter..it showed tht in yest.'s precap..right?? or did i miss seein tht part?
Ankita_armaan Senior Member
Ankita_armaan
Ankita_armaan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

wait...he doesnt yet kn ow tht piya is his daughter..it showed tht in yest.'s precap..right?? or did i miss seein tht part?
it was in the precap! Smile 
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_armaan

Originally posted by sanaya11

it was in the precap! Smile 
oh yea..theyve yet to show tht..cool cant wait to see the guys reaction...hahhahaha
n also when piya sees maithli! tht wud be awesome!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index