India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What Makes PKYEK Better?!!! (Page 2)

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Its better coz it has a supernatural element with the love story... I'm a big fan of DMG n GEET aswell x

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
The concept. Though it's not unique but it's new to the indian television. No much rona dhona. Piya was bashed by all. But for this she didn't sit back at her hostel. The very next day she went to college and even gave answers to kabir. But the most imp. thing for me Abhiya chemistry. Everytime they come onscreen together they burn the screen.
justadream. IF-Sizzlerz
justadream.
justadream.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
itss differentt... its unique!
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
d heroine is not shown as a suit wearing BEHENJEE who is teased by everyone until d hero cumes to her rescue........LOL
and most importantly it is completely a youth show wid PROPER YOUTH LANGUAGE ie HINGLISH...........
here d heroine is not a shy one who gets embarassed when her dupatta slips a bit also...ROFL

PS- Actors are d highlight of d show......especially Abhiya Misha nd Kabir!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovethk123MaohdaisyluvOnyx.

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedLOLSmilei was also a huge dmg fan and i never hoped that someday aftr dmg i will watch any othr show.....but i watched pkyek only b'coz of sukirti...but now i am a huge fan of d show,d main leads also!!!!!! d show is different from any othr show b'coz it has all d elements whch any show needs love, hatred and everythng else......d concept is also very gud..... pace of d story is very fast and i hope it remains d same forever....ekta has done a gud job wid this show.......and i am a huge fan of geet also...but now the show has many new entrants whch makes d show slow! and d best thng abt pkyek is thr is no new entry in d show till now!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I think it is bcoz it was based on twilight, abiyas chemistry and mishas one liners I totally enjoy them
Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

d heroine is not shown as a suit wearing BEHENJEE who is teased by everyone until d hero cumes to her rescue........LOL
and most importantly it is completely a youth show wid PROPER YOUTH LANGUAGE ie HINGLISH...........
here d heroine is not a shy one who gets embarassed when her dupatta slips a bit also...ROFL

PS- Actors are d highlight of d show......especially Abhiya Misha nd Kabir!!!
I completely agree with each and every word ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
good topic....there is definitely somethign in this show..
cuz someone like me..who always always thot indian soaps are bad...is addicted to this show completely...like i have hated shows to the extreme....till now there has not been any show which i have really watched with soo much of interest...watched dmg for 2 months..tht was the height of my tolerance of shows...

bt this one..god..it has got me addicted to it....i think it's the unique concept...i am neither a fan of twilight or vampire diaries..though i know a  lot about both of them...this story has everything...and especially it's less mellow dramas (which actually turns me off)...the star cast is amazing amazing...i have to say..hats off to ekta for tht...NO ONE CAN SUIT FOR THIS ROLE BETTER THAN VIVIAN....abhay piya chemistry is awsome...it's youth oriented show...college and stuff...actors are doin great job...they are sticking to the original story line of the show...and i think..the way abhay piya story is being developed it's perfect..it's goin at the perfect pace i think...any ways..i think i can go on and on...bt the show is awsome!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index