What Makes PKYEK Better?!!!

Ankita_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
1stly........i was a HUGE FAN of dmg nd ksg! so i "used to think" that thr can b no bettr show than that in the Indian television!
nd then....i started watching PKYEK (am a fan of twilight - specially the books) 
nd i have started loving it almost as much as dmg (which is A LOT!) 
nd this made me wonder that what makes PKYEK bettr than other shows, even though the story is a "not original" one!
so this is what i hav realized -

THE SHOW IS FAST! 😃

thats it! thats the thing! 

then thrz variations..it has humans (thank god), vampires, step sisters, a nice step mother (thats original 😉 ), a rich family, girl from orphanage, a drama club, a dumb teacher, and misha! 😃 now i wonder if we'll get to see some werewolves too! 😉 

nd dude.....1ce agn.....ITS FAST! 
i mean look at it now..danish is already exposed..piya found out abt maithili..they dint stretch the danish story fr long........nd am loving it! :)

Wassay?! 

Do like my post if u agree nd PLEASE comment! ðŸ˜Š 

- Anky4evr ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³
Edited by Ankita_armaan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thk123 thumbnail
The unique concept makes PKYEK   better than other show,.. i know its not original  but  on indian television its definately new.. i am not expecting any hi-fi special effect ..  i am sure ekta cant afford it.. but loving the way they r making every episode exicitng than previous..now when u see 1st promo or 1st episode of  any show u can predict 6 months  story but here  its always surprise  that whats gonna happen next?? everything is mystry.
+
-Lead pair vivian-sukirti  make this show 1000000000000  times better.. they r fire on screen..ATLEAST FOR ME BESTEST SO FAR..
 -as much as i hv seen   every charcater has given importance but they didnt sideline lead characters which is good.
- thankfully none of them is loaded with heavy make-up & wedding sari 24*7..
- show has its own awesome , magical background music.. so no filmi song in every 5 min thank god.

Doris. thumbnail
the diffrent concept...without the typical Telllywood show elements overally...and overally a great cast....and abvove all, mainly....the hot and sizzling story,act and coact of the gorgeous AbhayPiya:)
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i sued to b a dmg fan 2..!1 n now i love pkyek..!!  loved kasu n still love kasu n m loving VISU too
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

A girl obsessed about a supernatural person & go to any extend for him is great,,,

Also Piya's Helpless attraction for Abhay is mindblowing I never seen this in any other show all shows r about a Boy is bad & girl  is nice & then girl change boy & Blah blah blah,,,

But this show is not like that
Edited by -sim- - 13 years ago
Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no dupatta romance...usually tha star one shows revolve around only two leads...their eyelocks,dupatta romance,almost kisses but its not the case with this show...here almost everyone has something to contribute and this is what we call as a team effort...we love AbhIya as couple,Kabir piya as friends,Abhay Misha bond,Arnab,Chandeena,and misha piya's rocking friendship,T's stupidity and even danish,panchi,tracker....
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its a new concept on d indian television

d story is mysteryious so it appeals nd forbidden

love stories r always loved d most

.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its better coz it has a supernatural element with the love story... I'm a big fan of DMG n GEET aswell x
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The concept. Though it's not unique but it's new to the indian television. No much rona dhona. Piya was bashed by all. But for this she didn't sit back at her hostel. The very next day she went to college and even gave answers to kabir. But the most imp. thing for me Abhiya chemistry. Everytime they come onscreen together they burn the screen.
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
itss differentt... its unique!