India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Taani in Mental Asylum!

amithu Groupbie
amithu
amithu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
The way things are going right now, I think it should be Taani who should be in the mental asylum and not onu!! I mean how much pain can a person bear.. I feel so sorry for her..

- She is hated/going to be hated by almost everyone.
- Everyone blames her, with no mistake of hers.
- The person who she has loved her entire life, on whom she has gazillion amount of trust and the person for whom she could never even dream of doing any harm does not trust her/understand her.
- Even if she smiles for even a second, it adds up to loads of tears for countless seconds.

I am really angry with Onu. Everyone is acting as if its not Robbys fault at all. Of all the people, i would atleast expect Onu to hear Taani out and have trust in Taani that she would never even do anything that would break his trust. Wat about all the promises that he made to Laboni Maa and Taani that he will be there with her no matter what.

What is the point of making such huge promises when the trust can go down the gutter with the introduction of few vamps and illogical issues and poor judgement!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfankulangicharacteramreen-sweetymohit_rockstarpravschillsShaily.SushaanManeetx-Sundas-x-Anu13-manasi_31-Ramya-sitakshiiCurlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
i almost laughed when i read da first few linesROFL ROFL well ur rite sweetheart i feel sorry for taani too and yeahhh nobody really blames robbie... (although i feel sorry for him tooWink)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amithu

amreen-sweety Senior Member
amreen-sweety
amreen-sweety

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amithu

The way things are going right now, I think it should be Taani who should be in the mental asylum and not onu!! I mean how much pain can a person bear.. I feel so sorry for her..

- The person who she has loved her entire life, on whom she has gazillion amount of trust and the person for whom she could never even dream of doing any harm does not trust her/understand her.
- Even if she smiles for even a second, it adds up to loads of tears for countless seconds.

I am really angry with Onu. Everyone is acting as if its not Robbys fault at all. Of all the people, i would atleast expect Onu to hear Taani out and have trust in Taani that she would never even do anything that would break his trust. Wat about all the promises that he made to Laboni Maa and Taani that he will be there with her no matter what.

What is the point of making such huge promises when the trust can go down the gutter with the introduction of few vamps and illogical issues and poor judgement!
yes dear you are absolutely right feeling so bad for taniCry

amithu

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
very nice post amithu
u said it all
i feel so sad to see the condition of taani
from every where she is being bashed like hell
& anurag is also not to her rescue
i hate it wen he shouts at taani & grab her in anger !!!

amithu

skydome Goldie
skydome
skydome

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
 I have been thinking the same.  The girl has been going through hell, after Onu returned from US, and she returned to Kolkata from Shiliguri.

Atleast she will find some peace at the assylum, and can be on her ownHer life will not be tortured by an army of villains and vamps.

amithu

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amithu

who deserves to go to the asylum...is solely in the hands of mahaan bt creativesLOLLOLLOL
but there are a few things i don't agree to!

The person who she has loved her entire life, on whom she has gazillion amount of trust and the person for whom she could never even dream of doing any harm does not trust her/understand her.

i disagree here.....anuraag trusts her fully..(till yesterday's epi)...he till date has not lost faith in her...i hope u rem...even wen taani took up the blame of the stolen necklace...he still kept his trust and faith alive in her! reason...he knows taani in and out!
wat we saw yesterday was...molly saying she came to know of it in taani's house.....and taani not denying it at any point of time.....not once did she put her POV to anuraag that she did tell this to molly deliberately...molly overheard it.....
we saw...taani's first reaction to this news.....all she wanted was to tell molly...and she had told anuraag specifically that if she comes face to face with molly...she will not be able to hide the truth from her.....
wat do u think anuraag will deduce here?
simple...molly goes to taani's house...taani tells her the truth....
anuraag understood taani fully...he understood the gravity of taani's insistence that robbie should tell molly abt it before the wedding.....thats why...inspite of shekhar warning everybody that this matter should not be out...he was asking...robbie to go and speak to molly....
all he had asked taani was some time...and hearing this thing from molly...all he knew was wen he asked taani for some time...she failed to oblige
i agree...that instead of blasting robbie for the wrong he has done...everybody is sympathising with him....but...as far as anuraag not keeping his promise is concerned.....i don't think he has done anything like thatLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maha-Daffodilee

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
all blames to Taani....

These vamps r getting on my nerves Angry
Ananya's death simply made to add another blame on Taani other than that no use of it even though she knows the truth..

In this show all vamps try to show Taani as a unbelievable(bad) person.. but villans truth never comes out Dead

We need a third person entry to tear off the face of vamps.. however in Ganguly's family every one has there own problem and no time to rectify others mistakes  Big smile

amithusitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i wish laboni lambasts everyone in the GANGULY HOUSE for insulting taani

wish she tells anurag that maulie overheard the baby secret
as buddhu & silly taani is never gonna tell anything to anurag !!!

amithu-Ramya-

Go to top