CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Feliz Navidad - Santas disclosed on Pg:7 (Page 5)

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Great thought Twinkle.
And yeah! I agree with Visrom Di. And Twinky too thought something like this.

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Ok,twinkle di..I would also take part in it and send u the christmas image/siggy/avi and u can decide to whom it will be given because I can't suggest one name since all are my friends so its better that random name selection is followed.Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Problem arises because there'll be some members who don't get any giifts and some popular members who end up getting too many gifts.

Actually, we had something like this in a party a few years back. All of us had to bring one gift without writing any name and put it in a basket. They would pick out the gifts at random and give it to the others.

So, make it like this -just a suggestion. Each of us has to send something to you by PM and only those who send a gift will get back a gift.

now this is what I was waiting for...Tongue  thanks a lot for ur suggestion di.. Hug 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmivisrom

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged

So, make it like this -just a suggestion. Each of us has to send something to you by PM and only those who send a gift will get back a gift.

I feel that it will be better
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
But one must remember that there are a few dumbos like me who are not good at siggies/creations. Someone must be prepared to get some stupid stuff and remember that it's the thought that counts.

In the end make a list and randomly shuffle it and give the gifts in the order in which it comes. I can help you with the random shuffling if required. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiAditi_97-Twinkles-deepikabanerjee

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

But one must remember that there are a few dumbos like me who are not good at siggies/creations. Someone must be prepared to get some stupid stuff and remember that it's the thought that counts.........

visrom di,Even i am not good at creations/siggiesLOL  and I agree with you that its the thoughts that matter 

Edited by star571 - 23 December 2010 at 1:05am
dr.fahmi Goldie
dr.fahmi
dr.fahmi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged

But one must remember that there are a few dumbos like me who are not good at siggies/creations. Someone must be prepared to get some stupid stuff and remember that it's the thought that counts.
i m also included in this list of dumbosROFL
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
twinkle, can you do my idea?

It is you suggest one person's name to other. The receiver dont know who is the ss and it is declared at last. What say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index