Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
But one must remember that there are a few dumbos like me who are not good at siggies/creations. Someone must be prepared to get some stupid stuff and remember that it's the thought that counts.

In the end make a list and randomly shuffle it and give the gifts in the order in which it comes. I can help you with the random shuffling if required. 
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

But one must remember that there are a few dumbos like me who are not good at siggies/creations. Someone must be prepared to get some stupid stuff and remember that it's the thought that counts.........

visrom di,Even i am not good at creations/siggies😆  and I agree with you that its the thoughts that matter 
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
dr.fahmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

But one must remember that there are a few dumbos like me who are not good at siggies/creations. Someone must be prepared to get some stupid stuff and remember that it's the thought that counts.

i m also included in this list of dumbos🤣
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
twinkle, can you do my idea?

It is you suggest one person's name to other. The receiver dont know who is the ss and it is declared at last. What say?
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

twinkle, can you do my idea?

It is you suggest one person's name to other. The receiver dont know who is the ss and it is declared at last. What say?

Yeah, but then we need to know who is participating na?

Suppose Twinkle gives my name to someone and I don't make a siggie for anyone, it'll not work out well.

So the list of participants  has to be ready and it is time consuming. Already we are only 2 days away from Christmas, no time for making list, giving out secret Santa etc. Just ask fr gifts, shuffle and give them back. This is what I feel....if you want to make list of participants, allocate one name to someone else and all that , pls go ahead.

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I asked her to do it early.

Now I dont know.
d_c_b_a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Twinkle di,secret santa mission is really a nice ideaEdited by d_c_b_a - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Chinnu....does it matter? Why don't we just start sending something to Twinkle so that she can start the process?

Discussion is wasting time. Twinkle just post a message here asking everyone to PM something to you with subject as 'Secret Santa' gift. Simple.
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have a question....!!does it have to be one gift only...??
nishalpvsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi.

i have a question....!!does it have to be one gift only...??

mee too have the same qqery
p