nice one.....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Heyy Ann

oyee madam ji, are you planning to give me a heart attack here?LOL.
O-M-G i absitively posilutely lovedd it!!!....*haye* what a maayka scene!!Embarrassed....i wish they had extended the scene in the show too!!....the way you portrayed their concern, love, desire was just brilliant!!Clap....i was in awe the entire time!Embarrassed.....you could feel their lovee radiating in the darkness, which is what made the night soo magical!!Embarrassed

i demand you to write more!LOL....thats right, you heard me!....cuz i know you have break since i have break, which means more writing time, which means making readers like me more greedy, which means making poor writers like you have to fulfill our demands and ya, its a non ending cycle!LOL.....how was first semester dude?....i am enjoying sleep nowadays....i sleep in the morning, night and afternoon!LOL....i love lifee now haha....pweez do continue soon.....thanks for the pm!!

BgblZoolander69

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
@muffin oye!! stop blowing my spot! now i will have ppl telling me to update a again! ROFL Thanks i'm glad u liked it. semester was boring but good. i dont sleep much...insomniac here. LOL u had a good semester?

macho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
LOL i loveee torturing poor souls like you!! muhahaha

listen up peeps, our buddy Ann here has a B-R-E-A-K so i say we all gang up on her for more updates!!!ROFL

ohh i am sorry Ann....was i not suppose to say that?LOL....you see i am a little slow in understanding stuff!Wink

good?....are you kidding? with orgo what can one expect but pure torture!Cry....but magically, i just found out today i aced the class....hence, my happy mood!LOL....omgg insomniac?....i really gotta train u in the basics of sleep here dude....everyone knows me as the sleep queen hereLOL....omgg which reminds me, i still don't have a nickname for you.....okay, so by next update, you are getting one missy....don't worry, it won't be too weirdLOL....and ocourse you understand my not so subtle hint when i say next update right?....and if not, don't worry, i will be sure to make you remind that everyday!!LOL.....nity nite dude and merry christmas!!!Big smile

BgblZoolander69

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
That was great, Ann! I esp love the part where he pins her against the wall and says "don't play games with me" So MSKish! Do keep 'em coming in!

BgblZoolander69

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged

OS dear......ClapClapClap

thanks 4 pm me..Big smile...
really...
keep it up dear..Thumbs Up.
lov,Heart
Tama
sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Oh. My. God.

and.. Wow, wow, WOW!

That was hot, it was naughty, is what fun, it was sweet, did I tell you it was HOT?? and it was actually even beautiful.

Before continuing, let me tell you how fabulously written that was. The flow of it just complimented the pace of every moment. Such smooth depiction of such electrifying scenes. WOW. You're SUCH an awesome writer - if you've written any more OS's or even an FF - PM me the link will you maybe? Embarrassed LOL
No seriously, I would LOVE to read more of your stuff!

As for this OS... uffffff... I almost just dived back into that trance that part had me in... that was Yummma Yummma... absolutely amazing!! I LOVE your way of how the scene could have happened. Super sexy! Be it their actions, or their dialogue, my God, you've portrayed everything fantastically. I was actually blushing LOL Loved how Geet mindlessly unbuttoned Maan's shirt and then the naughtiness it evoked within Maan... I could feel the heat radiating from my screen!

Whao, just... a Brilliant OS!

Saz
x x x

Go to top