Maaneet OS - A Rainy Night

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I was inspired by the candle and Maan watching over Geet's maayka scenes to write this.

A Rainy Night

Maan stood by the entrance of the out house with a candle. Geet had tried to make him go home, but he wasn't going to leave her all alone in a dark out house. He knew she was afraid of the dark. If he couldn't fulfill all his promises, he would at least keep her safe and unafraid. At this point the winds were picking up and it looked like a big rain storm was coming. He began to shiver slightly. "I hope she's okay in there", he thought to himself. The candle light began to flicker furiously with the wind.

The thunder roared in the dark sky making Geet flinch. The light flashed through the window, shadows of invisible objects lurked here and there. But she swallowed her fears and looked out the window. She watched her dusht danav shivering in the cold. She couldn't stand it when he was so stubborn. She practically begged him to go back, but of course he wouldn't. He was so he'll bent in keeping her happy that he never thought of himself. A frown etched on her face at the thought. She was afraid that quality of his would cost him one day. What if he neglected himself too much for her?

Half an hour passed, she still sat by the window and he still stood outside. Suddenly rain drops began to shower down vigorously. Maan's candle went out. His clothes soaked through with water. "Damn! Where am I going to get light from now?" As he thought of what to do next a pair of hands pulled him inside the out house.

"Are you crazy? Why were you still standing in the rain?", Geet asked flaring her nostrils. "Oh wait! I forgot that Maan Singh Khurana does what he wants no matter how stupid it is. Look at how wet you are. Don't complain to me when you get sick."

She took off her dupatta and began to wipe his face and neck with it. She was blabbering non stop about how irresponsible he was, while Maan stared at her trough eyes that had a spark in them. There was a lop sided grin on his face.

Geet dropped her dupatta and moved her hands to unbutton his shirt. "You'll get a cold in these wet clothes", she said as she undid his buttons. She wondered why he was so silent and looked up at him. He looked at her with an intense passion that she had seen in his eyes before. She realized that she was basically stripping him and thought better of it.

Suddenly the room temperature felt hotter than it was. Geet cleared her throat and took her hands of his shirt. He grabbed hand and rested it on his chest.

"Kya hua? Rukh kyun Gaye? Aab yeh to tumhare hi haq hai."

Geet felt the blood rush to her face. Thank god it was dark enough for him not to see her blush.

"woh...woh aapko thand lag jaeyge na isilye maine soccha..."

He put his finger on her lips and whispered, "Chup, bilkul chup."

For an instant she was lost in his eyes. A few stray stands off hair were dripping with water. She automatically  ran her fingers through his wet hair. He closed his eyes in response.

He said, "Mere madat nahin karogi? Mere shirt pe aur bhi buttons hai."

She gave him a shy smile and helped him out of his shirt. She slowly unbuttoned it. He snaked his arms around her waist.

Her heart began to race as he pulled her against his cold wet body. The look in his eyes made her skin heat up and she could almost see what kinds of thoughts he was having through them. She looked up at him and slid his shirt off his shoulders.

Maan cupped her face in his hands and stared at her luscious lips hungrily. She closed her eyes as his lips made their way to hers. Just as his lips brushed against hers, she turned away in embarrassment. Maan wrapped his arms around her from the back. Her breathing became heavy. She could feel his breath on her neck. Then she felt his soft lips running a trail of slow kisses down her neck. He gave one kiss at a time, teasing her, testing her limits. She did not move away this time, she inclined her neck in response.

Geet turned to face him and buried her face in his chest with a shy smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at him through playful eyes. She moved close to his lips and his lips parted anticipating a kiss. She was an inch from his lips. He closed his eyes. The next moment he could no longer feel her presence.

He opened his eyes to find her running up the stairs.

"Geet, where are you going?", he asked.

"Upstairs.", she answered with a smirk.

He ran after her, "Geet, wait!"

She stopped at the door to her bedroom and turned to look at him. She smiled at him deviously and went inside and closed the door as soon as he had reached it.

"Geet, what are you doing? Open the door."

"No.", she answered.

"Ok fine, I'm leaving. Bye, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Woh sach mein ja rahe hain?", she asked herself.

She quickly opened the door to stop him. "Maan!"

A pair of strong arms grabbed her from the back and pinned her against the wall. She took a sharp breath in fear.

"Mere sath khel maat khelo...", he whispered seductively.

"Nahin main...woh...", she stuttered.

He knew she was nervous, so he backed away. "Tum so jao...main yahein hoon. Darni ki koi zaroorat nahin hai.

"Mujhe dar nahin lag rahe hai.", she answered.

"So I'll leave then.", Maan said.

"No! Don't go!", Geet blabbered without thinking.

"But you said your not scared."

"I did, but I didn't mean about the dark.", she took a step towards him and put a hand on his bare chest. "I meant I wasn't scared of this."

Maan gazed at her intently. "Are you sure?"

Geet gave a slight nod. Their eyes glinted with an erotic fervor. Maan closed the distance between their bodies and pulled her into the warmth of his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Her heart began to race with excitement and nervousness. Maan's lips inched towards hers. Their lips met. Her luscious lips were heaven against his. He was intoxicating. His lips ignited new desire in her. She lightly ran the tips of her fingers down his torso, but it was enough to make him pull her closer against him. At that moment they blew away into oblivion.
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i liked it πŸ˜† even though you know what i was expecting 😈
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Annie - this one doesnt need the disclaimer of 17 and above... lol.... very nicely written......
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
awesome part.... did u write it is oly for 17+ there is nothing in it ....
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ann....thats gd stuff....what a teaseπŸ˜†....will Maan ever get any relief?? or will we have to be conten with forehead kisses and teasing dances ?? *sigh* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
heermeher thumbnail
i liked it btw what happen to our other update
asmara19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OH MA MA MA that was HOT😳 pls do write more and thnx for th pm
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was really sweet! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I can imagine a lot of this happening (with a little bit of blurring of course) - it was completely in line with the show and their characters!
Liked it ALOT.

πŸ˜ƒ
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why cant this happen in the show?
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi ann

beautifully written ....loved it...wish if they had showed atleast 1% of it