India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

You didn't want the truth!

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
i dont understand how kalyani can blame govind from hiding nand's past from her, bc he didnt want to hide it... Before the wedding, govind went to her office to tell her about nand's past, but k said she didnt care to know, it made no difference to her. Hello? Obviously the past matters bc ur mad about it now! I HATE when ppl say they dont care about a person's past, but then when they find something out that they dont like, they get upset about it! K needs to blame herself for not listening to govind. Prem was crazy about marrying nand for som reason (beauty and what else??), and no one bothered to find anything else out about her. Ok fine u didn't do ur homework on her, but then dont be mad when things u didnt kno about her come up. the truth was available, but u weren't interested kalyani!.

Edited by zaara10 - 21 December 2010 at 11:52pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chatwithmealita0Cute_AngelmystifyreaaabbbAshVikrockssuresh555sukhnycsweetieDabulls23

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Well, she might've said she's not interested in Nandini's past, but who can blame her for not thinking such a thing had happened in the past???  She might have thought that since Nandini's an orphan and lived with her sister, she might've gone through tough times... poverty, etc... But surely not rape and a baby!!! Thats really huuuuge!!! Nobody would like it if such a big fact was kept from them... Its one thing to not care if they begged on streets for food, but its entirely another thing if she was raped and gave birth to a baby....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreaaabbbAshVikrockskinny_ranvirnycsweetie

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
no, i agree that she didnt expect this kind of fact from her past, but still, when ur getting ur son married, u usually do some "research" esp if a family member is about u tell u about the girl!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreAshVikrocksaaabbb

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
What I found strange earlier was that Nandini told her that she had a bad accident and that is why her studies were stopped..........anyone in Kalyani's place would have asked Govind or Pallavi what the accident was.........but she didn't and she told the family only after the sakhar puda.........Confused

I guess it was all Prem.........he was so adamant and obstinate and he just swept his mom with his charm...........she never thought twice about getting them married..............Prem has that effect on many people..........Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbAshVikrocks

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Well, she might've said she's not interested in Nandini's past, but who can blame her for not thinking such a thing had happened in the past???  She might have thought that since Nandini's an orphan and lived with her sister, she might've gone through tough times... poverty, etc... But surely not rape and a baby!!! Thats really huuuuge!!! Nobody would like it if such a big fact was kept from them... Its one thing to not care if they begged on streets for food, but its entirely another thing if she was raped and gave birth to a baby....

good point
aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I feel Dr K being herself an orphan had a soft corner for her from start.

Thats is illogical in todays world but there are some people who are passionate on humanity, specially some who went thorugh same pain.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Well when one ASSumes what do they make one out of toneself and others??? Embarrassed  

Kalyani should have hear Govind out abt Nandini's past...Assuming nothing major was Kalyani's fault...I dont blame her for feeling this way but she must understand they did try telling her but she was the one who did not care abt it at the time..SO she must take lil responsibility in this...Hidden truth..

Now she will have all of them against her as she is the only one who knows the truth abt Nandini..
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

no, i agree that she didnt expect this kind of fact from her past, but still, when ur getting ur son married, u usually do some "research" esp if a family member is about u tell u about the girl!

Yup... that I agree.. She should've verified every detail before marriage... She acted like Nandini was god sent, praising her infront of old dadi and Gautam and she couldn't wait to get her married to Prem... Well, Prem might've been blinded by love, but she being mature and sensible could've definitely done some research...She even didnt ask her what illness she had, that she had to discontinue her studies...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index