Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ArMan's SR- One Shot- writer revealed- page 13 (Page 17)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

oh it ws beautiful Hope Hug nice surprise .... Big smile

piyu remember when I send you that PM a few months ago and told you I was writing you a SR special?

I never kept my promise then. It slipped me by

AM I forgiven for the delay? Big smile

I am glad you enjoyed it piyuBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaPiyatrix

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

OMG, it was HOpe ...Ok, I admit .I goofed up really bad .I was so sure that it was Kool....the rough hands thing got me thinking it was her ...
Brilliant Hope ...you can write the roamance so well.
I never thought it could be you because you have never shown us this side of yours ...
2 thumbs up for this piece .And well done Nicki for such an interesting and fun thread ...

thanks Tanyadi

oh BTW

I would love to do the update but cannot because I will be at work and it is Christmas Eve so by the time I get some free time to sit and the SR update will be old news

I might do a take though if I have timeWinkLOL  and I promise I won't be unkindLOL

anyways Kools is returning on Saturday and has promised to be on the forum on Sunday so I was not planning on doing anymore 'takes' since the 'to be post' because Kools will be back in form in just  a couple of daysBig smile

Edited by --Hope-- - 23 December 2010 at 12:47pm

gaayikagaurimisha

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carpe-diem

HOPE, i knew it i knew it. ok maybe not at first...but a great job writing and even better job of hiding it.

Kudos Niki for hosting, and throwing us off.

PS, we need more of these. Tongue

yes carpie, but I was good na?

I have never played poker but now that I know my hidden potential I want to start and WINLOLLOL

Niki did a fantabulous jobClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I love all of you so muchHug

carpe-diemgaurimisha

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Hope,

Why should a real talent ever thank somewhat pompous remarks from a vain reader who habitually overstretches his reach while commenting? But I need to clarify a thing or two. Although my post clearly relates them (the sited phrases) the way you saw it (hindsight), red herrings I intended to refer were your three continuous posts on page 2 and 3, which led me believe in your 'honesty'!Confused (And first stage erroneous elimination- though I admit, I am not much exposed to your writings- a loss on my part). The sited phrases were those gems which were immensely savoured' Actually any red herrings, which I had 'cleverly'Ouch detected initially in main piece, were'' OMG' and that hindi song 'believing them to be intentionally planted as miscues by my presumed writer C!.Ouch.. I'd  even 'brilliantly' countered that 'mislead' with back ground suggestion of my own -'Silk road'Confused'All these simply shows how famously stupid we would always come across when attempting to fathom or estimate the intricacies of better enlightened sex's subtle minds!OuchOuchOuch If only I were able to edit my 'instinctive analysis' post now' 'how now, to trade foolishly, in presence of the eminence!'Embarrassed

P.S. And you wanted me to be on other show!Confused'the end result here shows the capacity of my deductions- would not loss much time in returning straight back to consolation prize after attempting the apex!Ouch..And how come Archana has become princess in your writing? (a big red-redEvil Smile herring!) Angry......ClapLOLSmile

Actually I put in some clues to distract but I also put in clues that would reveal my identity if you knew me well like:

• OMG (TB got that)
  • the princess bride and the princess wife (Gauri should have got that) I remember one post where I explained the differenceLOL in my opinion
  • the song - ajao meri tamana - i remember mentioning that I listened to it often
anyways most of these clues would have been recognized by Akash or Fifs who never ended up coming on this postLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikasmrthcarpe-diemPiyatrixgaurimisha

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Hope you tricked me..it was you all along..i just wasted so much time doing detective work..Geek

but admit it Usha you had fun doing the detective workLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaarchanamanavgaurimisha

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
it was fun..but i never thought it was you..you are more besharm than this i thought..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

it was fun..but i never thought it was you..you are more besharm than this i thought..LOL

I am so besharam

how do you think I got designate the title of gundi

I have still got to see today's epi

how was it
read that manav was hot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaarchanamanavgaurimisha

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
princess bride n wife....ahhaaa!!  I shud hav got it.

actually thot it were u...but then either of u or kool cud hav picked someone of the other to throw us off the scentLOL...u both kno each othr so well

awesome piece of writing.wud luv to read more of theseBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Go to top