Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ArMan's SR- One Shot- writer revealed- page 13 (Page 16)

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
good going Hope

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
OMG, it was HOpe ...Ok, I admit .I goofed up really bad .I was so sure that it was Kool....the rough hands thing got me thinking it was her ...
Brilliant Hope ...you can write the roamance so well.
I never thought it could be you because you have never shown us this side of yours ...
2 thumbs up for this piece .And well done Nicki for such an interesting and fun thread ...

--Hope--gaurimisha

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
HOPE, i knew it i knew it. ok maybe not at first...but a great job writing and even better job of hiding it.

Kudos Niki for hosting, and throwing us off.

PS, we need more of these. Tongue

--Hope--gaurimisha

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Hope,

Why should a real talent ever thank somewhat pompous remarks from a vain reader who habitually overstretches his reach while commenting? But I need to clarify a thing or two. Although my post clearly relates them (the sited phrases) the way you saw it (hindsight), red herrings I intended to refer were your three continuous posts on page 2 and 3, which led me believe in your 'honesty'!Confused (And first stage erroneous elimination- though I admit, I am not much exposed to your writings- a loss on my part). The sited phrases were those gems which were immensely savoured… Actually any red herrings, which I had 'cleverly'Ouch detected initially in main piece, were…' OMG' and that hindi song …believing them to be intentionally planted as miscues by my presumed writer C!.Ouch.. I'd  even 'brilliantly' countered that 'mislead' with back ground suggestion of my own -'Silk road'Confused…All these simply shows how famously stupid we would always come across when attempting to fathom or estimate the intricacies of better enlightened sex's subtle minds!OuchOuchOuch If only I were able to edit my 'instinctive analysis' post now… 'how now, to trade foolishly, in presence of the eminence!'Embarrassed

P.S. And you wanted me to be on other show!Confused…the end result here shows the capacity of my deductions- would not loss much time in returning straight back to consolation prize after attempting the apex!Ouch..And how come Archana has become princess in your writing? (a big red-redEvil Smile herring!) Angry......ClapLOLSmile

--Hope--nikitagmc

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine10

great piece of work Hope. it was mesmerizing  .

As I was not  a part of this forum  long enough, I could not take a guess. your constant presence in this thread lead me to believe it was you. It  reminded me of a show I watched 'O' show .before the curtains were drawn , the clown came a took a person from  our front row. he was reluctant to go , but put on the stage. as the show progressed we became aware that the man was not part of us(spectator). You and your co partner(niki) managed the show very well.

their physical act to seal the marriage was artfully presented. It is a normal act followed by a wedding. In the solitary confinement of their dwelling ,when everything is quiet except for the occasional barks of the dog ,or the guards tapping of the stick . the man transforms into a prince and the lady a nymph and do the celestial dance. by the break of dawn they become normal people,  who have chores to do and make a living . this part was very aptly presented in you .

keep on writing and keep us entertained.

P.S do you have the links of  commentators posts.  read about her writing skills and my curiosity aroused.  thank you.

You can access Commentator profile page. Then click 'my post' on that page…which will show all open forum posts from her...All her main posts are worth reading. Especially her first main post…'Commentator's Choice'….In those days we had two superlative posts… Kool's 'Sindoor scene' after Shravani Sindoor… and 'Commentator's choice' after Archan's sindoor in temple.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJasmine10--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Mesmerizing piece !!
Hope dii, words were so beautifully weaved, I was touched  Big smile
Loved all the lines
We want to read more of it Anamika Clap

Merry christmas to you and Your family......Hug

Heyy RJ nikki gr8 job!!Wink

I missed all the fun......Unhappy

I have really missed your posts on all my threads honey

no probs. will; see you more oftne once exams are done na?Big smileHug
archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hope you tricked me..it was you all along..i just wasted so much time doing detective work..Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine10

great piece of work Hope. it was mesmerizing  .

As I was not  a part of this forum  long enough, I could not take a guess. your constant presence in this thread lead me to believe it was you. It  reminded me of a show I watched 'O' show .before the curtains were drawn , the clown came a took a person from  our front row. he was reluctant to go , but put on the stage. as the show progressed we became aware that the man was not part of us(spectator). You and your co partner(niki) managed the show very well.

their physical act to seal the marriage was artfully presented. It is a normal act followed by a wedding. In the solitary confinement of their dwelling ,when everything is quiet except for the occasional barks of the dog ,or the guards tapping of the stick . the man transforms into a prince and the lady a nymph and do the celestial dance. by the break of dawn they become normal people,  who have chores to do and make a living . this part was very aptly presented in you .

keep on writing and keep us entertained.

P.S do you have the links of  commentators posts.  read about her writing skills and my curiosity aroused.  thank you.

thanks Jasmine

that was why I did it on emotions rather than actions

the actions are for enteraining others, the emotions are for pleasurizing yourselfEmbarrassed

in a real husband wife relationship intimacy is spontaneuos, casual and private. it is not visualized by anyone or meant to be

manav would not have had half those thoughts if he knew there were others in the adjoining room and that is what I want to show

the intimacy is an elusive escape but with dawn comes reality stark and clearBig smile

anyway that is how it is in my life and I could only write from my own experienceBig smile

of course assuming jeeju was having similar thoughts about me the whole time

I dare him to deny itEvil Smile

mrs. claus will be maha upsetLOLLOLLOL

oh jasmine I forgot so this is an edit add

here are links to three of C's posts.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1339695

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1340430

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1337458

I couldn't find the limca lady one. sorryBig smile

Edited by --Hope-- - 23 December 2010 at 12:38pm

gaayikaJasmine10