Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ArMan's SR- One Shot- writer revealed- page 13 (Page 15)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Hey Niki di bachhi, yet not out with your secret? How mea! Angry ... *coaxing*  'Hello Doctor Nikita, Have I not been always cordial to you? PM me please. Thank you!'LOLLOL

O.K since you r not concurring my guess, I'll try another guess'this time around, trying instinctive analysis of language 'in absence of any proper language recognizing tools at hand, being a novice from Engg. fields.

From the outset discounting Kools- her style is like a boisterous Alaknanda of lower Himalyas- too impatient for frightening deep current, present here..

1. An effortless flow of language with grace and Grammar; Names coming to mind- Commentator, Skeptical, Tarantulla p, Stillhopeful, Vidyasu, (also Tanya and Bollywoodcrazed these two, though not likely on this piece)'. but then Taran and vidyasu are not known posting 'many good posts' here and stillhopefull has removed herself'so'

2.  Skeptical and Commentator:- The commanding grip- almost tyrannical in its power to sway the reader along with its will'both'The comprehensive construction of the scene never faltering on logic'both'Details and its purposeful utilization'both'The exquisitely embedded poises and poses'both'Hmmm'.OK' Skeptical  is not known to have vehemently protested against Divorce (as per clue).

3. That leads us again to Commentator'but then why '.

How now, to trade carelessly, in presence of the eminent ones?!Smile

Samarth

this is a far better review than any author would hope to receive for their debut work, Big smile even if it were attributed to another author instinctively than myself.

your deductive reasoning was interesting to watch even though the reasoning was meant to ground your foregone conclusionLOL

you belong on shows like "who wants to be a millionaire"Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10smrthgaurimisha

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

@ Stillhopefull akaHope,

This is truly masterful. Thanks a lot for treating us with such a wonderful writing.ClapClapClap ...I feel, you have purposefully adopted Commentator style- what is exactly that- I don't know...But ', 'he NEEDED her to see'',' 'inhibitions were like a tattoo'','...the fulsome tresses tickling his nose'', ''would his touch repel rather then attract.'' 'making their mark one stroke t a time. 'escaped wisps of moonlight'''ALL these are trademark C. Though earlier too, I'd sensed similarities.

But author, One or two initial misleads are fine'but a continuous trail of red herrings!?Confused...especially when the audience is mostly untrained readers like i?!Ouch... But all in all a wonderful experience and enjoyed the game thoroughly too.Big smileThumbs Up Congratulation to your accomplice- grand medico C'Thumbs Up

Won't you favour us more frequently with such treats?Smile... Gratitude in advance.LOL

Samarth:

again thanks for your kind words

it is nice to know that C and I have similar styles where romantic adaptations are concerned

I joined when C became less active so the only pieces I got to read was the one about the limca ladies and the one about varsha's neight

all of ht eabove were not an intentional red herring or an attempt to adopt the style of another, it was the way I wanted Manav to feel and Archu to respond.

the red herrings that I intentionally put in were around two authors only:

Kools - the caps (as Usha rightly deduced)
C - the rough mechanic hands from a comment she made in an earlier post

I can't think of any other intentional red herrings for now

I decided to write this piece on a whim and once I started I finished writing it in a fluid shot. the red herring idea only came to me after contacting Niki and organizing this game and so the quick fix amendmentsLOL

I wish C had been an accomplice or even a peer review on this for me but I have to honestly say that has not been the case.  I have not seen C on the forum for months but I would like to receive a peer review if she is a silent reader on the forum now.

C?

anyway thanks againBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10gaayikasmrthbonnefillegaurimishanikitagmc

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by --Hope--

niki baby

thank you

you did an awesome job as a host

jus awesome I had so much fun and I am sorry I spammed your thread horribly

but carpie had fun too so you can blame her as well for the spamming

Oh no Hope, this is your thread, I was just doing a proxy job.LOL

And I had fun too. I liked it when people were sending me PM's asking me when I would reveal the name. I felt like an agent in those detective movies.Cool

you were a wonderful sport honey

thanks Hug

I was grinning everytime I saw people guessing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10bonnefillegaurimishanikitagmc

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

ok before I leave to my bread and butter

a quick thanks to all those who pressed like - I was not sure how this unfamiliar style and piece would be received

a special thanks who took part in the game, left wonderful comments and thoughts - TB, mansi, Niki, Maneesha, samarth, Tanya, Usha, Guddiya, Claire, Bonne, vishwap, genenisha, monica, ali, teacher 25, bhavni, gaayika, nishi, tulsey, dew drop, carpie. Hope I did not miss anyone

to all those who wanted it to be Kools – mogga please take note and deliver the much awaited treat for your faithful readers and a merry Christmas to all

in closing, I know I have never written like this before, and honestly it was my firm intention to make this a single deviation from my known self,  when Niki suggested it I took it as a joke

then I got to thinking why not? It was like a challenge for me.  But most importantly when I wrote it I did so because of my "to be or not to be archana" take a few days ago. I was very harsh on Archana (though I still stand by what I said) and I wanted to balance it off for all the dreamers and the ArMan lovers on the forum who took my critique in good stride and surprisingly did not unleash a like tirade on me. So this is my balancing act for all ArMan lovers.  Have a wonderful Christmas, a great suhaag raat and a wonderful weekend.

My cue to CVs – when I criticize Archana and Manav – I do it because this is what I want them to be for their fans – bold and passionate.  Don't give the fans the senior citizen version, give them what they paid for. Amen.

Have a great day guys. Off to Work and then a very hasty and hopefully not to shabby Christmas prep.

Love Always

Hope

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJasmine10smrthbhavni88bonnefille..Sonii..gaurimishanikitagmc

Claire0206 Senior Member
Claire0206
Claire0206

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Thanks once again Hope Di,

Wishing you and your lovely family a Merry Christmas.

The best Christmas gift, you can give to your family and
yourself is the joy of being together.

Jasmine10bonnefille--Hope--

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Mesmerizing piece !!
Hope dii, words were so beautifully weaved, I was touched  Big smile
Loved all the lines
We want to read more of it Anamika Clap

Merry christmas to you and Your family......Hug

Heyy RJ nikki gr8 job!!Wink

I missed all the fun......Unhappy

--Hope--bonnefillegaurimishanikitagmc

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
great piece of work Hope. it was mesmerizing  .

As I was not  a part of this forum  long enough, I could not take a guess. your constant presence in this thread lead me to believe it was you. It  reminded me of a show I watched 'O' show .before the curtains were drawn , the clown came a took a person from  our front row. he was reluctant to go , but put on the stage. as the show progressed we became aware that the man was not part of us(spectator). You and your co partner(niki) managed the show very well.

their physical act to seal the marriage was artfully presented. It is a normal act followed by a wedding. In the solitary confinement of their dwelling ,when everything is quiet except for the occasional barks of the dog ,or the guards tapping of the stick . the man transforms into a prince and the lady a nymph and do the celestial dance. by the break of dawn they become normal people,  who have chores to do and make a living . this part was very aptly presented in you .

keep on writing and keep us entertained.

P.S do you have the links of  commentators posts.  read about her writing skills and my curiosity aroused.  thank you.

smrth--Hope--bonnefillegaurimisha

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
oh it ws beautiful Hope Hug nice surprise .... Big smile

--Hope--bonnefillegaurimisha

Go to top