•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Oh. My. God! As soon as you visit this forum, you see topics bashing the actors! People hating Sara or people hating the CV's or people ranting on how they'll stop watching RMJ!

You know something, you gus just need to stop it and shut up! Okay, we get the fact that you don't like Sara or whatever, but no one really cares that you're going to stop watching RMJ!
People have their opinions and you can post them, but this is gettng sooo ANNOYING!
You people are soo immature, seriously I'm getting sick of it!

Whether you like it or not, SARA IS THE NEW MONA so DEAL WITH IT! The CV's aren't changing her and neither are they bringing Priyal back.
Priyal fans need to stop talking all this shit about Sara, got it?

Also, are you paying for the show? NO! Are you spending your time and work your a*s off for the show? No, I didn't think so!
Then who do you think you are in saying all this stuff and telling the CV's what to do??
It's their show and they'll direct it in the way they want to!
I mean I have no problem with people requesting ideas, but this continuous yelling and hating?
Either you watch it or you don't!
So for those people who have nothing better to do than to start these topics, just SHUT UP!
NO ONE CARES!

*I didn't mean to be rude like this, but I'm just tired of it! Also, because of these "hate" topics, other members are refraining from coming to the forum!*
*Mods: Please take this into consideration*

Mahi
Ya agree wid u! Many ppl r saying dat they'll start watching RMJ now dat Sara is in, nd I am 1 of dem.

Y does Sara always becum an easy target 4 bashing? Those who aren't lyking her just say so nd stop watching RMJ instead of going all personal nd attacking her. i think she had enuff of dat in BB , but now ppl shud comment on her acting nd role nd not her personal lyf.

Mods shud take notice dat d personal lyf of Sara or her personal nature isn't dragged in d discussions... only her role in RMJ!😡
calm down...lol...just take it easy..i dont see anyone "bashing" sara..do u even kno wat bashing is?...all i see is people saying that sara isnt up to the mark at playing mona rite now..and that they still want priyal nd nothing is wrong wid that...viewers were hooked to priyal playing mona so it has barely been like 2 days nd it'll take time for all of us to accept sara..no one said that shes a bad actress..no ones bashing her...people r just commenting on sara's acting for rite now as mna..no personal attacks going on as far as i kno 
nd plus maybe u didnt intend to be rude but it did cum out extremely rude..ur telling people to "shut up" ?... theyr just saying that sara doesnt fit mona..becuz theyr so used to priyal..imagine if ur lead from ur fav show was replaced would u just be ok wid it..wouldnt it take u sum time to get use to the new girl?..try to understand nd not take everything so seriously nd offensive..=)Edited by CAqueen - 13 years ago
Originally posted by CAqueen

calm down...lol...just take it easy..i dont see anyone "bashing" sara..do u even kno wat bashing is?...all i see is people saying that sara isnt up to the mark at playing mona rite now..and that they still want priyal nd nothing is wrong wid that...viewers were hooked to priyal playing mona so it has barely been like 2 days nd it'll take time for all of us to accept sara..no one said that shes a bad actress..no ones bashing her...people r just commenting on sara's acting for rite now as mna..no personal attacks going on as far as i kno 
nd plus maybe u didnt intend to be rude but it did cum out extremely rude..ur telling people to "shut up" ?... theyr just saying that sara doesnt fit mona..becuz theyr so used to priyal..imagine if ur lead from ur fav show was replaced would u just be ok wid it..wouldnt it take u sum time to get use to the new girl?..try to understand nd not take everything so seriously nd offensive..=)
True it's very annoying wen a character is changed nd dat too a lead. So it's understandable dat those who lyked Priyal r angry, but  dat shud not be gd reason 2 attack Sara personally. Just luk at sum of d posts nd u will see dat ppl r attacking her personally. Dat's y I said "Sara bashing".

I agree wid wat u r saying nd dat's wat I too said in my post.
this topic is closed as we are not allowed to use words like Shut up and Sh** . IF rules does not allow any curse or cuss words or personal bashing.
Plz do not post topics with such titles.
RMJ Dev Team.
Edited by ramas - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Thumari_Mahi

Oh. My. God! As soon as you visit this forum, you see topics bashing the actors! People hating Sara or people hating the CV's or people ranting on how they'll stop watching RMJ!

You know something, you gus just need to stop it and shut up! Okay, we get the fact that you don't like Sara or whatever, but no one really cares that you're going to stop watching RMJ!
People have their opinions and you can post them, but this is gettng sooo ANNOYING!
You people are soo immature, seriously I'm getting sick of it!

Whether you like it or not, SARA IS THE NEW MONA so DEAL WITH IT! The CV's aren't changing her and neither are they bringing Priyal back.
Priyal fans need to stop talking all this shit about Sara, got it?

Also, are you paying for the show? NO! Are you spending your time and work your a*s off for the show? No, I didn't think so!
Then who do you think you are in saying all this stuff and telling the CV's what to do??
It's their show and they'll direct it in the way they want to!
I mean I have no problem with people requesting ideas, but this continuous yelling and hating?
Either you watch it or you don't!
So for those people who have nothing better to do than to start these topics, just SHUT UP!
NO ONE CARES!

*I didn't mean to be rude like this, but I'm just tired of it! Also, because of these "hate" topics, other members are refraining from coming to the forum!*
*Mods: Please take this into consideration*

Mahi
plz do not make topics using words like shut up.