Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 97)

KW_rocks Groupbie
KW_rocks
KW_rocks

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Bani,

Amazing update.

Loved Tom & Jerry (SR) scenes. Tongue

Egarly waiting for the next update. Continue soon.

And Thanks for the PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Baaaaaaaaaaaanu....Hug
How are you..miss you sooo much...
replying after so long..i hope you understand........

awesome update ..aww you have introduced Mr.Modi ..nice.....
atleast we got it here.thanks..its seeming good..
looking forward to more.........
aww..Siddhima story started..wow..loved the airport part...so
Sexyface and Icckyface are back..i so miss it..........

Love it Baanu..

.Shiva.

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Barbara Mori? hahaha... lol

Oww, i love all the parts, specially the last...

Thanks Bani, Such a beautiful update yaar..Thumbs Up

.Shiva.

JERAN_rocks Groupbie
JERAN_rocks
JERAN_rocks

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hi!!!! BANI..............Hug

u r amazing writer...........Smileloved each n every chapter.........fantasticStarClapClapClapClapClap

Character sketches r greatWink

yuvi-naina,sue,Mr. and Mrs.Modi,Mr. and Mrs.gupta........and last but not least our beloved Siddhima.........

Day DreamingDay Dreaming

and this ff is eeewwwmaan freeeeeee..........Dancing i am sure u will do full justice to this FF....TongueLOL

thank u soooo much 4 writing such a fab story.....i am really touchedEmbarrassed

SR story going to start...........WinkSEXYFACE vs ICCkkKY FACE

...........Day Dreaming Looking forward to ur FF.....Smilecontinue soon........Embarrassed add me to ur pm list

Luv yaHeart

Edited by JERAN_rocks - 10 April 2011 at 5:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000-Mrs.SKMehwish-.Shiva.

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
BANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
 where r U NIKKAMI I m dieing to read ur update. Jaldi update kro PLZ

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

thank you all for the lovely comments, it sure makes me happy and i want to write more more and more, thank you allHugHeart

Chapter 19

"Shhhhh…." Sid put his fingers on his lips to stop riddhima from screaming any further.

Sid, " You made a wound in my hands, who is going to bandaged it? Me, my mom, my sister or yuvi ha? It is your mess you and you are going to fix it." Said sid coldly.

Riddhima, " My foot."

Sid, " Foot for sure, not only will you clean my wound, you will put medicine on it, do bandaged and then will i let you go from here, so it will be better if you don't argue and come with me."

Ridhima, " Bhaad Me Jao." Still trying to untangle sid grip on her.

Sid without saying anything, bend down and picked her up in his shoulder and started to walk over to other living room, where she will do his bandaged.

Sid without saying anything, bend down and picked her up in his shoulder and started to walk over to other living room, where she will do his bandaged.

Riddhima, " Paagal Modi let me go, shame on you for treating an innocent woman like this, I hate you, no manner, no class, you are crazy!!!! Let me go modi." She starts punching him on his back none stop.

As soon as they reach where sid wanted them, sid dropped her on the couch without any sympathy.

Riddhima, " Ah!!!." Hurt her back a little, she started to scream, " Modi you are nothing but sick, don't touch me."

Sid went to get the first ais box that was inside of the door on the left hand side of the oak table. He came over to riddhima and sat on the table in front of her, face to face, his handsome face was pale now, his wound really hurt and he need some pain killer asap but that has to wait b/c first he has to teach some manner to this woman who is so foolish.

Sid, " Here is the first aid box, now tend my wound." Said very calmly.

Riddhima, " what if I don't."

Sid, " I don't say the same things over and over again, tend my wound now."

Riddhima put her arms across her chest and give him a whatever look, sid looked at her.

Sid, " NOW!. " screamed so hard that riddhima jumped out of her seat holding her chest, with wide eyes.

Riddhima, " Gi..giv…give me the box, I mean Aid, I mean box Aid, I mean first AID box." Her voice shaking.

Sid, " Much better."

Sid rubbed his temple with his left hand and handed her the First Aid Box, as he passed the box their hand touched each other for a few minutes, riddhima looked up at sid but sid was looking down at the floor, he was having a head ace now, he was having a very hard time focusing on anything, all he wants is that he gets his hand bandaged, It was throbbing now.

Riddhima without saying anything opened the kit box, there laid all the medication that one needs to AID a wounded person.

Riddhima took sid hand in her hand, then grabbed alcohol and with a clean wipes she first cleaned the wound that was all bruised with red and black circle around the wound. Then she took antibiotic ointment and slowly applied to sid wound, but the most weird things was that he was not responding to the burning of the alcohol, it burn like anything when it is put on a wound but sid he felt nothing. Then riddhima put sid hand on her lap so she can put the bandage without making a mess, as she was wrapping the bandage she was having hard time holding it then wrapping around his wound, so sid with his left hand helped her out by holding the bandage, riddhima looked up to see sid eyes on her with a plain look to his handsome face.

Everything was done, sid got up from his seat when riddhima to got up, standing before sid while he making sure that the bandaged is perfect, looking at it very carefully from side to side, his eyes was so focused and observant trying to see if it there was any mistake or not.

Riddhima with her hand folded in front of her, she stood there silently, while sid was checking his bandage riddhima was checking out the living room, it was so big, but it had the peace that everyone wants, there were big windows with big current that was coupled back so fresh air could enter the room, there were seashell wind chimes hanging in one corner of the room that was making soft melody noise, riddhima went over to the chimes and started to play with it, while sid was busy observing his wound. Riddhima without thinking open the massive window, a gust of wind came blowing inside of the room, making everything fly in all kinds of different direction, the noise of the chimes was making riddhima go into dream land, she started to hum a soft melodic song, sid who was standing behind was looking at riddhima with the same cold expression, he was rubbing his hands now, his focus was on riddhima, her silky hair blowing everywhere, her hand touching the hard chime shells, sid eyes was traveling wherever  her hands was traveling. He stood there silently, looking at her childish act; she seemed so happy and lost in the moment.

Sid put his right hand inside of his pant pocket, rubbing his neck with the left hand. His eyes were closed while on the other hand riddhima kept looking at the garden in front of her, it was so greenish with different color flowers, everything was so clean and perfect, she loves this place, if she was living in this house then she would sit in this place hours after hours with her diary and smell the fresh air!

She turned around to see sid rubbing is neck with his eyes closed, she bit her lower lips and with her head down started to walk over to sid, at the same time sid opened his eyes.

Riddhima stood in her track, unable to move b/c his eyes was confusing her. What if she will get blast again.

Sid raised his eyebrow and was about to say something but at the same moment the servant came in, both sid and riddhima looked at him.

Raj, " Sid ji bari ma is calling riddhima ji downstairs." Sid shook his head in ok. He looked at riddhima and with his head gesture said go.

Riddhima started to walk away while sid grabbed his file from the table that was now all over the floor due to some crazy woman, sid turn to leave to his study room when riddhima turned around.

Riddhima, "Listen I am very sorry for your hand, I didn't mean to hurt you like this, it just happened." Look at him very apology.

Sid who stood in his track, took a deep breath and looked at riddhima, " Noting is done unintentionally you know and I know you wanted to do that b/c I push the right button and you got pissed off, sad this mistake of yours will keep me awake all night today but no problem I always give what I get, even I will make you stay awake night after night, there is always a payback time missy, nothing happens just like that, and this sure was not *just happened* matter." With that he left from there without looking back.

Riddhima turned to her chudail mood and said, "Conceited Modi cannot even speak a word with out being cold about it, to hell with him and i hate it when he calles me missy." With that she also left the room.

sorry for the short update, i am busy with other stuff but i will make sure i update a long one next timeSmile and hopefuly i will get all this project drama over with so i can target on another important stuffLOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksmala1108ANNU30sonia1000ginacOvi_Tanniblissfull-jas--Raindrops-...Noorya...greenleaf007-Prithi-blossom1234MidnightMusingsDJ..indian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
ReservedEmbarrassed

Subi I'm first over here tooDancing in ur face Evil SmileLOL

*EDITED*

Banuuuuuuuuu Hug

Awesome update my cupid!!
WoW Sid is so damn SexyFace re Cool
He made her Aid his wounds....awesomeeeee...loved how he yelled "NOW"!! and Riddhima was hell scaredTongue

Loved the part where Riddhima was just standing n feeling the breezeEmbarrassed
and Sid is right he will definitely keep her awake night after night after night Wink

I knw - I knw ur busy so its ok we forgive u for the late n short update...but next one better be long re warna Evil SmileLOL

Edited by indian_beauty - 13 April 2011 at 6:52pm

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

ReservedEmbarrassed

Subi I'm first over here tooDancing in ur face Evil SmileLOL

*EDITED*

Banuuuuuuuuu Hug

Awesome update my cupid!!
WoW Sid is so damn SexyFace re Cool
He made her Aid his wounds....awesomeeeee...loved how he yelled "NOW"!! and Riddhima was hell scaredTongue

Loved the part where Riddhima was just standing n feeling the breezeEmbarrassed
and Sid is right he will definitely keep her awake night after night after night Wink

I knw - I knw ur busy so its ok we forgive u for the late n short update...but next one better be long re warna Evil SmileLOL
lol i am sure he will keep her awake night after nightLOL
lol again giving me dhamki when i just update even though it is shortStern Smile but i still did it na, then i should not get dhamki for atleast a monthLOL

indian_beauty

Go to top