Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 94)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginac

Bani my queen how amazing is your upstate. Absolutely loved it. I adored the part where Ridz was telling Yuvi to spk to Sid as he is a good person and will understand about not building on the orphange site. Really like the way Yuvi was interacting with Naina and Ridz  and loved the way Sid was telling his dad off but soon realised his mistake. .ClapClapClap

But now is when the fun will start. CANT WAIT FOR SEXYFACE TO ARRIVE !!!!!!!!!!!TongueTongueTongue

Bani too good. please update real soon. Am looking forward to SR meeting.!!!!!!!!!!StarStarStar

thank you ginHug

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_cullen

What makes ur FF stand out from the rest is ur minute detailing of everything!! it's brilliant! Clap

i desperately want YUNA to sort out everything so that SR story will take off!! Embarrassed
how sweet alishaEmbarrassed
thank you so muchHug
anmol_sunshine Senior Member
anmol_sunshine
anmol_sunshine

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
wondefulllllllllllllllllllllllThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anmol_sunshine

wondefulllllllllllllllllllllllThumbs Up
thank you anmolHug
blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
baniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hug Hug Hug Hug

awesome awesome awesome awesome!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

firstly u were on a roll by updating n today i was on a roll reading all the 4 parts in one go!!!!!Tongue LOLLOL

n sorry 4 commenting lateEmbarrassed

n coming 2 d updates they were fab re

loved yuna scenes n yuvi's herogiri n honesty 

ridz n yuvi's convo was tooo good chudail hi rehegii LOL bt i like d way she pulled yuvi's legLOL

YUNA are very sweet n sexyface was in full on batamezz mode n finally in last part he ishmilesBig smile

awwwww the modi's scene was very sweet

MR MODI is too cute reTongue

the pakkora sceneLOL LOL LOL chalo his dad can also chut him up 

cant wait 2 see si'd reaction on YUNA n d project n hope sexyface doesnt become angry with YUVI

n nikammii i m bery bery proud f you took d story so forward n so fast n very interestinglyyy so Clap Clap Clap

now cant wait 4 sidhimma story 2 start

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subia-17

baniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hug Hug Hug Hug

awesome awesome awesome awesome!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

firstly u were on a roll by updating n today i was on a roll reading all the 4 parts in one go!!!!!Tongue LOLLOL

n sorry 4 commenting lateEmbarrassed

n coming 2 d updates they were fab re

loved yuna scenes n yuvi's herogiri n honesty 

ridz n yuvi's convo was tooo good chudail hi rehegii LOL bt i like d way she pulled yuvi's legLOL

YUNA are very sweet n sexyface was in full on batamezz mode n finally in last part he ishmilesBig smile

awwwww the modi's scene was very sweet

MR MODI is too cute reTongue

the pakkora sceneLOL LOL LOL chalo his dad can also chut him up 

cant wait 2 see si'd reaction on YUNA n d project n hope sexyface doesnt become angry with YUVI

n nikammii i m bery bery proud f you took d story so forward n so fast n very interestinglyyy so Clap Clap Clap

now cant wait 4 sidhimma story 2 start
subi thank you so much jiHug
glad you liked it!
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Chapter 18

After 3 Days Later

Yuvi arrived at the airport just in time, he ran inside the arrival place as if he was there for more then an hour.

There were so many people coming through the arrival it was hard to see, when suddenly he spotted sid, yuvi waved his hands for hi, sid waved his hands in hi. Yuvi walked then spotted a girl, she had her arms around sid and clinging to him like it was a death and life situation. Yuvi tried to see the person face but do to the crowed he was having a hard time.  Then he spotted the girl and it was none other then Sue his darling sister!

Yuvi was so happy to see sue with sid, as sue saw her yuvi bro, she ran toward him and hugged his while he hugged her back.

Yuvi, " Sue! I cannot believe you are here!!!! It is like I am seeing a dream, I missed uo so much re."

Sue, "Even I missed you macho man." She pulled back from hugging her brother yuvi.

Sid came in front of them and cleared his throat, " Yuvi even I am here." With that he also hugged yuvi and said, " I missed you to re." the three were cracking up when someone taped them on their shoulder.

" So I will see you around Mr. Siddhant Modi."

Sid, " As long as you promise not to break my heart." Said sid holding his heart.

The lady turned out to be Barbara Mori, she brought her body close to sid and put her arm around his neck and said, " I will not break your heart in zillion years, I promise." With that she went for a kiss, when sid pulled back and said, " Maybe next time." With that he walked over to yuvi and sue while the girl just stood there shocked and angery that she just got rejected by Mr.Modi.

Yuvi, " WOW! She is sexy for sure."

Sid, " Only from far away." Yuvi and sid just cracked up while yuvi punched sid in his stomach. While the three walked outside of the airport to their car.

Yuvi, " I want you to meet someone."

Sid, " Who?."

Yuvi, " You will find out soon."

Outside the airport

Naina, " Riddhima calm down, they will be here soon."

Riddhima looking at her watch, when she saw yuvi come out with luggage followed by sue, riddhima turned to naina and said, " Dekho Yeh Aa Gaye." With a smile riddhima turned around when she got the shock of her life, her face turned all red, her eyes were wide and she was making all kind of chudail face at sid when she spotted him beside yuvi.

The three came over to the two girls, riddhima had her back toward them while naina was smiling.

Yuvi, " Naina meet my family, sid I mean siddhant and sue." Naina did namaste to both sid and sue, which both the sibling returned with a smile on their face. Since riddhima back was toward sid and sue they didn't even now she existed until yiv went over to riddhima.

Then yuvi turn riddhima around and BAME!!! Sid got so infuriated that he screamed, " TUM?." Which made half of the people stopped at their track looking at sid.

Riddhima, " Yep it's me." Smiling at him innocently.

Yuvi, " You two met before?."

Riddhima, "Once..(Pause) twice." Still looking at sid.

Sid, " Yuvi why is she here? And don't tell me this jungle cat is your friend." Said sid looking at riddhima.

Naina, Yuvi and Sue was looking from one person to another person, they so could feel the tense rising between sid and riddhima.

Riddhima, " Yuvi don't tell me this man is your brother." Looking at yuvi.

Yuvi, " Yes riddhima this is my brother siddhant modi."

Riddhima, " Your brother, him." Pointing fingers at sid.

Sid, " Yep brother any doubt?."

Riddhima, " doubt hi doubt hai, how can you be yuvi brother, you are nothing like him, you are a proud man and a crazy one to, he cannot be his brother." Riddhima said confidently.

Yuvi, " well we are not blood related, but we are family riddhima, after I lost my family Sid's family took me in as their own son and consider me as their elder son. From that day I consider them as my sibling, sue is very dear to me then anyone else and sid is the reason for my existing without sid I would have been lost." Looking at sue and sid.

Sid came over to yuvi and said, "You are my brother yuvi no matter what outsider says." Giving riddhima cold look and riddhima looked away.

Sid in his head ( go ahead say something, I swear I will bury you alive in here)

Riddhima in her head ( how on earth is this man yuvi brother, it is like saint and devil at the same place)

Yuvi cleared his throat, "shall we make a move sid." Sid didn't look at yuvi nor broke his eye contact with riddhima."

Naina, " Riddhima we should be going." Riddhima cursing under her breath.

Sue pushed sid from behind so she can walk past them and said, " Yuvi let them stare at each other, we have other things to do, let's go, leave this two love birds alone."

Riddhima and Sid looked at Sue with a shock expression.

Riddhima, " Yuck, me and love this piece of junk."

Sid, " Did you see her face, even ghost is not that ugly has this missy is, like she is nothing but skeleton, as if god has made her so people can pray that their daughters is never like her."

Riddhima, "Shut up."  Said an annoyed riddhima.

Sid, " No thank you, I have no intention to put my shirt up, but if you say it nicely I can try." Sid bend toward riddhima  and Riddima pushed him and he fell on yuvi who caught sid before he hit the hard cement floor.

Yuvi, " Guys please can we get in the car and leave, bari ma is waiting for us at home."

Naina, " I agree with yuvi, shall we make a move." Both sid and riddhima nodded their head in yes.

Sid went to open the back door to the car when riddhima went to open the same door, sid pulled his hands away from her as her hand touch his skin.

Sid, " Don't touch me." Said sid in cold tune.

Riddhima, " As if, I will not touch a cold heart person like you in zillions of years."

Making all this weird and chudail faces at sid.

Sid, " good b/c even I won't like someone like you to touch me who smells like gutter water."

Riddhima, " WHAT!!." all shocked.

Sid, "Yes you stink." He holds his nose as if she really stinks and opened the door, but riddhima closed the door in his hand.

Sid screaming in pain and holding his hands and blowing air on his wounded hand. Yuvi cracked up while naina gave riddhima an evil look.

Riddhima came over sid and put her right arm over sid shoulder who was in bending down position holding his painful hand and said, " Like they say, speak ill about someone and you bound to get punish, this was your punishment and with that she went inside of the car.

They all sat in the car and drive away. Sid was sitting in the left side, riddhima in the middle and sue on the right side.

Sid was blowing in his wound, while riddhima was looking at him from the corner of her eyes and cracking up and sue was reading magazine.

Everyone was in silent moods when yuvi decided to turn on the music.

The first song came on was Dil Ibadat which was riddhima's  and sue's  favorite song, so the two girls were in dream land, while sid was pushing riddhima feet that was touching his feet, while riddhima was pushing him b/c his arms was touching her left arm.

Modi House

They reached the modi house, everyone got out of the car, all the servants came outside to take the bag inside, while yuvi,naina and sue went inside of the house leaving sid and riddhima alone.

Sid, "Leave those luggage she will take them inside." Telling the servants.

Riddhima looked back at sid from the stairs. Sid gave her a devil smile.

Riddhima, "  you are a man then you should know that it is a man job to pick those luggage while the ladies walks ahead of them, the only thing that a lady picks is her purse which I have." With that she went inside of the house.

Sid stood there smiling at her and then followed her inside of the house.

Sue, "Mommy!" She ran and hugged her mother

Mrs.Modi was shocked that her little angel was in front of her two eyes.

Mrs. Modi, " Sue what are you doing here? I thought you were busy with college and modeling then how come you are here?."

Yuvi, " That's is b/c sid has brought her here b/c he and I were missing our sis so much." Taping sue head in affection.

Mrs.Modi, " But yuvi what about her college?."

Sue, " chill mom, I am on vacation and I have worked long enough I need a vacation, so I asked dad and he said yes, so siddy widdy brought me here. And what is this I have seen you for so long and rather then hugging me, you are asking why I am here, you don't love me?." Asked sue.

Mrs. Modi, " Ofcourse I love you, if I didn't I wouldn't have asked about your studies and I am sorry very sorry that I didn't hug my sweets, come here you little devil." And hugged her darling daughter and caressed her with affection.

While this was going on naina and riddhima stood there looking at mother and daughter union.

Mrs. Modi looked over sue shoulder to see riddhima and naina standing beside yuvi. She turn to give her attention to them.

Mrs.Modi, " are naina and riddhima beta how are you two?." Asked mrs.modi.

" Fine aunty ji." Said both of them with a smile. At the same moment sid came and stood beside riddhima who looked at him and turn around as if he was not even there.

Mrs.Modi looked at sid, " Oye why do you look like you are in so much pain, what happened."

Sid, " Really? I think I am tired mom that's all." Said with a smile.

Mrs. Modi then spot sid wounded hand and gasped in shock.

Mrs.Modi, " OMG sid what happened to your hand? Why is it all swollen up? Did you get into fight again?." Said an angry mrs.modi.

Everyone looked at anyone but riddhima and each one started looking at each other to find something to say but sid beat them to it.

Sid, " come on mom you know I don't fight less if someone does something wrong, that jungle person was flying to high so I brought that person down to earth b/c a person should not fly so high when they fall they will never be able to get up." Looking at riddhima who was now holding her breath.

Sue cracked up, " Mom come on bro is fine, sometime he is just dumb to understand not to fight when the time is wrong." Said looking at her mom.

Sid who was looking at his wound said, " Yes I agree." Everyone looked at sid in shock.

Then it hit sid what his sister said, he looked up, " WHAT!." he started to go toward sue but sue started to run, while sid running behind his sister.

The house filled with laughing while the two sibling run after each other, but the truth was sue wanted to divert her mom attention before her brother got more scowl and she hates it when someone says anything to her brother sid.

Naina, " Ok aunty ji we must leave now, it is getting late."

Riddhima, "Yes aunty ji we should leave now, mom must be waiting for us at home."

Mrs.Modi, " Nope you guys going to have lunch with us then leave, it is almost time for lunch and I will feel very bad if you two leave without eating, so you guys are not going anywhere."

Both naina and riddhima wanted to say no but they had no chance at all so they stayed for lunch which made yuvi very very happy b/c he will get to spend some more time with naina and this will be the first time they will eat together with the whole family, he was dame happy about it.

Mrs.Modi, " The food will be ready in just an hour till then you guys chill. I will be right back." With that she left for the kitchen screaming, " sid and sue get freshan up before lunch." While the two brother and sister playing hitting each other with the pillow upstairs.

Yuvi, " Please come." Said yuvi. Naina follwed yuvi to the sofa while riddhima said she will join them later, she wants to explore the modi house first. So with that she walked on the opposite side of the house.

Sue in the meantime said sorry to her bro and went to get freshen up while sid was coming down the stairs when he spotted riddhima opening the garden door to his house.

"Just where do you think you are going?" Standing behind riddhima with his arms folded across his chest with a stern face.

Riddhima without turning, " What do you mean where I am going? It is none of your BS, B.U.S.I.N.E.S.S. Mr. Modi." And she started to walk away, when she felt a strong arm on her shoulder, before she could even figure out who is was, she found her face inches away from sid face, his eyes looking down at her like a wild cat, a predator kind, his breath was calm yet you can sense the danger in it, riddhima was taken back by this side of sid, she has seen many men's, she even date couple of them when she was in college but none moved her like this batamize did, he was just plain crazy, unmannered and too temperamental.

Riddhima twisting her arms, trying to free herself from sid grips, screaming at him to let go, kicking him in his leg, but sid stood there like a stone, enjoying every moment to the fullest.

to be continue.....

p.s. hope you guys like siddhima sceneHug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksANNU30sonia1000Ovi_Tanniginac...Noorya...greenleaf007payyal-Raindrops--Prithi-DJ..MidnightMusingskrishnariaindian_beauty

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
me first Dancingwill edit after reading Tongue

edited
baniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug

ONG baniiiii its simply awesome!!!Clap Clap Clap

SEXYFACE IS TOO SEXY hahhahaa the barbara mori part cracked me upLOL

OMG batameez n chudail are back with a bang!!!!

i couldnt stop but laugh at these two mahn i soo miss dose days

SEXYFACE N ICKYFACE are back wohoooooo!!!!n the WAR is on!!!!

liked the little sibblings scenes as well!!! YUNA r cuteEmbarrassed

i loved the SR scenes Embarrassed

the GATAR one LOL 

The first song came on was Dil Ibadat which was riddhima's  and sue's  favorite song, so the two girls were in dream land, while sid was pushing riddhima feet that was touching his feet, while riddhima was pushing him b/c his arms was touching her left arm.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL i could so imagine this

continue soon......cant wait 2 see how they fall 4 eachother as 4 ridhimma she is already falling 4 him Tongueas no one can resist our SEXYFACEBlushing

n i noticed that i use sexyface too much while commenting in u r FF LOL n yayayyayaa i m firstDancing Tongue

Edited by subia-17 - 31 March 2011 at 11:51am

Go to top