Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 152

mightymyth9

mightymyth9

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
this is really cool. very creative. please do pm me when you update it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mightymyth9

this is really cool. very creative. please do pm me when you update it.
thank you and yes i will

Ragz2009

IF-Dazzler

Ragz2009

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by Raghni2009

BaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug  Love the concept.... i swear to god If I ever make a TV serial....Ur hired for sure.

Cant wait to read it. I luv Sid n Riddz char...

Amazing Concept.

raghni!!!!!!!!!
male37 smiley, male smiley, smiley, happy smileythank you!!!!! YAY!!!! i wil be hired, thank god, then i would make siddhima come together in a way that none will be able to break them!

Amen...one day....We will do it.

.Shiva.

nomadsoul

nomadsoul

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
ooooooh i love hot and spicy!! hawt Ridzy and spicy Sid!! Embarrassed CAAAAANT WAAAAAITHug

.Shiva.

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

The dark prince and the princess

Modi Mansion: Los Angles

10:30 pm

Ring'..ring a soft club mix ringtone was coming from modi mansion, a man grabbed the cell phone that was lying on his bed. He pressed the speaker buttons and put it down while picking up a black folder and reading it. A very cute voice came from the phone, soft yet very manly, "OYE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you? I have been waiting for you for so long. You promised me that you will party when you come back from London conference and now that you are back, it is party time! So get your sexy body down at the club everyone is waiting for you."

The man who was reading the black file turned his head toward the soft voice, but since he was in the shadow, his face was not that much visible, but from the shadow one can figure out he was delighted b/c a small smirk formed in the corner of his lips. He closed his folder, hanged up his phone, took out his shoes, then his socks, after that his hublot watch and put it on the table, then unbutton his Kenneth Cole reaction jacket pingstriped blazer and hanged it in his closet, then he unbutton his fender black woven shirt leaving his body shirtless, but do to the darkness it was hard to see how he looked, but the moonlight shadow showed this man was about 6 feet tall, seems he is a very strong man b/c the muscle of his arms were amazingly build, but before the moonlight exposed his entire feature he grabbed his towel and head for the shower.

After 30 minutes or so he came back, his jet black hair wet, towel wrapped around his waist, he grabbed his US polo white shirt, then his diesel blue/grey pyotr jeans when someone send him a message. He immediately picked it up and clicked on it which read, "Hey love, I am coming to Los Angles soon, I will see you soon there." He give it a annoying expression and deleted the message, grabbed his Ulysse Nardin watch, wore it in his right hand, then put his Clive Christian cologne on his gora gora face and walked out of his room.

As he sprint down the stairs, he turned his attention to the right and knocked on a door, a soft voice said, "come in." the man opened the door to the bedroom and saw his sister who was watching vampire diary, he gived her a flying kiss which she return and walked out of the room.

As he went out, he told his driver to take rest for the night as he will drive the car today, he sat inside of his of his silver lotus eagle car, turned on the engine and vanished into the dark night!

Other side of the world

Gupta house: Mumbai

7:30 am

As the sun light rose above the sky, the rays of the sunlight hit every corner of gupta house. A women was spotted standing in front of kali mata statues, her hair was wet and put it in a side way in front of her left shoulder, she was holding a pooja ki thali, she was dressed in white salwar kameez, with matching earring, very slender figure, she was about 5 feet 5 inches, around 23 years old.

She started singing, "Om Jayanti Mangla Kali. Bhadra-Kali Kapalini. Durga Kshama Shiva Datri. Swaha Swadha Namostute ...Namostute!!!!." while doing aarti in front of the god.

Everyone started to gather around the temple, where the girl was singing, her eyes were closed, head bowed down. When she was done, she looked up, her brown and goldish brown hazel eyes glittering of happiness, it was like newly grown blue lotus flowers, and her smile was like the sunlight, so bright! The beauty of her face suppresses the entire forest of fully blossomed flower; she had a black bindiya on her forehead, her complexion was fair.

With a swift, she turned around, splashing water into everyone's face.

Mr.Shashank, "beta what is this, I just took shower and you splashed water into my face."

The girl holding her ears with her right hand, "sorry papa, I so didn't mean it." While trying to look as if she was really sorry, this was not working since she was holding her laugher.

Shashank shook his head in defeat while her mom was hiding her smile to. The girl wiped the water from her dad face with her dupatta, and gives him aarti, and then one by one, she gave aarti to everyone while everyone patted her head.

"RIDDHIMA!!!!!!!!!!." A girl screamed out of happiness, the hazel eye girl turned around and saw her best friend naina standing front of her door step, as soon as both this women made an eye contact; they ran to each other arms, then giving a butt bump, and hugged each other again.

Naina," riddhima I missed you so so much, you have no idea how I felt being away from you my sweeto." Pulling her check.

Riddhima, "  Yeah sure, that is why no phone call nor any message, I see how much you missed me."

Naina, " OYE!!!!! Don't give me those nakhre, you very well now how much I miss you whenever I have to go out of town."

Padma, " Hi beta, how are you?."

Nain touched her feet and said, "I am fine auntyji."

Padma kissed her on the forehead and told her to stay back for breakfast while she went into the kitchen.

Naina, ",I got something for you." Naina pulled out a black leather diary from her bag and placed it over her chest while tapping it with her fingers.

Riddhima looked at it and scream, "A diary!"

Naina, "Yes a diary, I know how much you like to put your thoughts into them, how you tell every feelings of your into this diary, so I thought of getting you a new one since the old one must be almost done. But one things I don't get riddhima, you share everything with me then what is it that you write in this diary, there is no secret that is hidden from me, you always share chote si chote baat with me, then why do you need diary?."

Riddhima, "Naina yes I share everything about me to you, you now me like an open book, but sometime there are current things that one cannot tell but expressed it in words, that is what I do, when I cannot put my thoughts into words, I write them into this diaries, it makes me feel peace and clear my mind, it is all about my dream man that i am waiting for."

Naina, "Strange what is this thought that you cannot put it into words? And it seems like you are married to this diary then to your dream man." went over to shashank and sat beside him while grabing an apple from the tray.

Shashank, " I won't be surprise if she does get married to this diary b/c a butterfly like her, who never sits in one place, who will marry her." trying not to crack up.

Naina, " Or she will get the world most badass man, who is full of batamizeness and is crule."

Riddhima looked at both of them and put her hands on her waist while both naina and shashank give each other high five.

riddhima sat on the sofa," nope you guys are wrong, my prince will come to, you will see, he will come in a white horse and take me into his land, he will be the sweest thing that happens in my life, he will be innocent, cute, respectful, full of love in his heart, and when we meet my dupatta will fly on his face, our eyes will meet and we will fall in love at first sight, he will be sweet as honey, he will be anything but batamize." while she seeps into her fairy tale world, she has no idea what is going to happen to her fairytale dreams once the man of her dreams lands in india soon, poor soul she asked for angel but in return she will meet the devil, like they say wish wisely you never now what you will get lol.

||to be contuine||

precap: first meeting and i prefer neck not dupatta.

Edited by shewascool90210 - 23 December 2010 at 11:53pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

kaifiajyoti_wahianvidyashreekreya204_Moumi_DoWntOwN_GaLJATINTHAKKARginacRehanismRagz2009Ovi_Tannipayyal-Raindrops--Prithi-greenleaf007docnussLiashna*Dakoo_Minzy*monty22ssdtvgojankrishnariablossom1234Akankshaa.DJ..MehwisMixcoTreenikita_88indian_beauty

_Moumi_

Goldie

_Moumi_

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Woot woot woot first to replyDancingDancingDancingLOL

BanuuuuuuHug

What a dhasu starting yaarrr....

I'm in love with SidEmbarrassed...
Sid shirtless and wet..isshhhBlushing BlushingBlushing
very sexyyyyyBlushingBlushing

and i'm loving RidzzzShocked thanks to uLOL
she seems a really sweet girlEmbarrassed
awwww her farytale dream of her princeEmbarrassed but it's gonna be complete oppositeLOL 

woww first meetingShocked next!!!! atleast there won't be any dupatta flyingLOL coz it's bani who is writting and i know how much u hate dupattaLOL

As i promised

PANIPURIIIIIIBig smileBig smile

thoda mera liya bhi chornaLOLLOL

ok now the formality...

Continue soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nikammiiiiiiiiiiEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Moumi363 - 24 December 2010 at 12:42am

.Shiva.

JATINTHAKKAR

IF-Dazzler

JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
 Chapter 1,

Very Interesting Concept & BANG-ON START.
Got the Intro of main Characters & Their Entry Seq.

Sid @ Badtameez,
Riddhima@ like a  Butterfly sitting from one flower to another.......OH MYYYYYY GODDDDDDD,This Girl Needs Serious Help yaar...lol

Good to see Riddhima-Naina Bond too.Looks Like a Special Bond too.
Riddhima @ day-Dreaming Like Nupur about his Prince.Sid will be Totally Different .

Looking Forward to 1st Meet.
No Dupatta Flying Yaar.It Looks very Fake.

.Shiva.

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
chapter 1 is super rockingClap
loving new avatar of Sid n Ridz

thnx 4 the pm
continue soon

.Shiva.