Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 82)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Bannnuuuuuu Hug

OMGGGG!!!!! u updated w/o any dhamki and tht too 2 partsShockedShocked
you ok naLOL

anywho....it was a really nice update even though no SR scenes it was still really niceEmbarrassed
Love this "heroic" yet sweet YuviEmbarrassed
YuNa parts were really niceeeeeeee

n now I can't wait to see what happens next....and when Sid n Ridz find out about YuNa.Wink 

Continue sooon my cupidSmile
zarqaHug
glad you liked it even though i kept siddhima away from each other but this was necessary for sure.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

BANUUUUUUHug
tu kaiko itni mahan baan gaayi re??? do do partsShockedLOLLOL
im impressed...yaar teko dhamkiyon ne itna daraaya kya??ROFLROFL

anyway coming to the part..there wasnt any SR scene but i still loved it with YuNaTongue
what a hero yuvi is yaar...i must say yeh Yuvi har jagah herogiri karke sab ko impress karta hai..with me the budha and u direct NainaROFLROFL..ishmart boyCool
hmmm Sid is not gonna be happy...im sure coz Yuvi is will tell him about his loveLOL..and then SR tom and jerry ishtart!!!DancingParty
nikammi if possible update soon ji.....see im not even givin dhamki sweet naaEmbarrassedLOL
nooryaHug
oye me not mahan re i had to b/c i got dhamki re ROFLvery glad you liked the update when there was no sid or riddhima at all. lol he sure is ishmart re, boy is macho man of the dayROFL
lol yeh dhamki to hai re, " nikammi update soon."ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Noorya...

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Bannu my cupid HugHug

Sab theek toh hai na ?? ShockedLOL
I mean 2 parts together & dat too w/o any dhamki's LOL

Noorya nikammi should learn something from u LOL

Coming to d updates

Though there was no SR scenes Ouch but I still loved it Embarrassed

Heroic cum sweet Yuvi is so cute
I loved YuNa's convo Embarrassed

Yuvi kitna ishmart hai re direct coffee k liye puch liyaLOL

Can't wait to know what happens next
Continue soon Tongue

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

||Chapter 15||

At the coffee shop

Yuvi is sitting in the coffee shop waiting for Naina. He has been sitting there for half an hour and drank about 10 glass of water. He seemed very nervous, keep looking at his watch and at the gate.

Yuvi, " For god sake how long does it take for girls to get ready?." Said very incensedly.

The waiter came with another jog of water and set it in his table. Yuvi thanked hima dn started to drink from it. The waitress was looking at him and laughing.

Yuvi, " Do you have some problem? Why the hell you showing me your 32 tooth's?."

The waiter, " Sir b/c your condition is worse then those beggars who roams in the street, you are fully nervous and it seems like you might pass out of nervousness at anytime." Said with a smile.

Yuvi with his eyes like a dagger said, " Get lost." And started to drink again.

Naina enter the scene and yuvi who had water in his mouth swallow down his throat fast and waved his hands so naina could see where he was. Naina spotted him and said hi. Yuvi got up from his seat to welcome her when he spot another girl with naina, she was very beautiful, slender, not as tall as naina, but she seemed to be really close to naian b/c naina had her arms around her shoulder while coming toward him.

"Hi yuvi." Said naina

"Hello naina." Said yuvi, then he looked toward the other girl in confusedness.

"Hi I am riddhima, naina best friend." Extending her hands for handshake, but yuvi did namaste and riddhima was like uh but did namaste back.

Riddhima, " So you are Mr. Yuvi, I have heard a lot about you for past one month."

Yuvi grabbing his own seat and smiled, " Really, well good I hope it was good stuff."

Riddhima, " Nope not at all, after hearing about you I feel like you are going to take my friend away from me." Said naina looking straight at yuvi.

Yuvi turned to naina for support but she gave him sorry look and yuvi turned to riddhima.

" I am sorry you feel like that but'" before he could finish it, riddhima spoke up.

Riddhima, " Listen naina is very important to me, if you ever dare to steal naina from me then I swear I will make your life worse then hell, I will chop you up into chote chote pieces and fed it to shark ." Grabbing a spoon from the table and tapping it on the table.

Yuvi, " Nahi I will never do that riddhima ji."

Riddhima, " Ji do I look that old that you are calling me by ji, am I your aunty?."

Naina was now pocking riddhima to stop it but riddhima poked her back saying retreat.

Yuvi, "Sorry ji'I mean sorry riddhima I just wanted to give you some respect since you are naina ji..i mean naina's friend."

Riddhima, " Don't b/c I hate people who gives me respect, so what do you do? What is your income? Where do you live?" Asked riddhima.

Naina, " Riddhima just what the hell are you doing?

Riddhima, " Shut up I am talking to yuvi not you, so tell me yuvi what do you do?."

Yuvi, ' I am a business man and I earn about millions one day and if my luck is bad then I still earn about millions each day, I live in a mansion with my brother, mom and servants." Said yuvi honestly.

Riddhima, " Good I like man who are honest and you seem to be very honest Mr. Yuvi but I hope your mom is not don like those serial vamp mom's."

Yuvi, " Ji?." confused.

Naina, ' Nothing yuvi riddhima was just teasing you."

Riddhima, "Are but i..." naina kicked her from under the table.

The waiter came with the two coffee that yuvi had order long time ago, yuvi pointed out to naina and riddhima, the waitress gave the coffee to naina first, then gave it to riddhima.

Naina thanked the waitress and started to drink from it while giving yuvi sweet and innocent smile.

Riddhima, " Where is your drink yuvi (paused) ji?

Yuvi, "No I am only going to drink water today since I am fasting for the day, you have it."

Riddhima, "Kyun buy one get one free hai kya, charity show chal raha hai yeah pe kya? You didn't now I was coming then why did you order two cup of coffee, you now na that too much coffee is dangerous to health, if you are fasting then it meant naina would have drink the two cup of coffee, am I right Mr.Yuvi? or you are giveing me this coffe to gain my respect?

Yuvi was now sweating and looked at naina for support but too bad naina was unable to control her best friend.

Then yuvi looked from left to right and said, "Excuse me I need to use restroom."

Riddhima, "Why you have gallbladder problem that you have to use the restroom now when two ladies are sitting here?."

Naina slammed her head against her forehead and shook her head.

Yuvi got up from the seat and ran toward the restroom, leaving a waitress to drop his plate full of foods while riddhima cracked up.

Naina, " Riddhima you are too much, he must be feeling so awkward."

Riddhima, " Oye I was just teasing him, what can I do if he is a nervous wreck , but I must say I am too good re, it seemed he would have pee in his pant, I think I should have been an actress, what a performance."

Naina, " Chup kar, drama queen he is a very nice guy, he meant no harm but now you had to come and check it out, he is not those guys who flirts with women's, he is very respectable man."

Riddhima, " Yeah sure, I have seen man like this, outside all softy but inside is filled with poison, S.I.C.K poison." Waving at the waitress to come to the table.

Naina, " For god sake riddhima, not everything is black and gray there are other shades of color to, and just b/c some mens are like that why put a label on each man you see, maybe your eyes could be deceiving."

Riddhima stop drinking her coffee and her mind went back to see if she made any mistake of recognizing man but nope she was not.

Riddhima, " Never." The waitress came over to their table.

Riddhima, " Sir you spoon is dirty make sure to clean it next time."

The waitress, " You must be mistaking mam, that can never happen." Said with a smile.

Riddhima looked at naina and the at the waitress, " You think I am lying, how dare you? When I tell you it is dirty then it is, see for yourself." Giving the spoon to the waitress.

The waitress looked at the spoon from top to bottom but didn't see anything and said, " Sorry mam there is no dirt in our spoon."

Riddhima got nutty, " I will show you, give me the spoon." She grabbed it from the waitress hand and pointed it in the back side of the spoon and indeed there was a black spot in the spoon, " Deka." The waitress shook his head in yes.

The waitress, " WOW! Mam you have an amazing eyes."

Riddhima, " Kya bola?."

The waitress, " No I mean you have a good eye sight, see no one spotted the mark but you did, amazing job."

Riddhima, " I thought so and no problem now you may leave." With that she sat down, while naina had her finger inside of her ears with her head against the table.

Yuvi came back with a nervousness in her face and sat down.

Riddhima, " I am sorry yuvi, I was only pulling your leg, but one things is for sure, you are a very nice guy."

Yuvi, " Thank you ji.. I mean riddhima."

Naina smiled at yuvi while riddhima said, " Phir se ji?" and cracked up.

Naina, " Don't mind her yuvi she is crazy sometime but she is my everything." Naina hugged riddhima from side ways.

Yuvi smiled at the two sister. Riddhima got up from the table and said, " Well I have to leave now, work time, it was very nice meeting you Mr. Yuvi and I hope we meet soon, after all you are part of us now."

Yuvi, " Pleasure is all mine riddhima, I am happy that I now I have two good friends in this unknown city, but to tell you the truth I am little bit of scared of you."

Naina and riddhima cracked up after hearing this, while everyone just looked at them in confused mood.

Riddhima, " Mr. Yuvi I am not a chudail that will eat you alive, just make sure you don't hurt naina that's all that matters to me, she is a sweetheart."

Yuvi, " Yes she is, she is a very good friend."

Riddhima, "Just friend or..?." naina and yuvi both looked at each other and then at riddhima.

Naina, " Yes we are friend, nothing else." Said looking at yuvi.

Yuvi, " What she said." Looking at naina.

Riddhima, " Yep just checking, now days who knows what is under the table."

Naina, " riddhima you are getting late for work."

Riddhima, " Oh yes I am, bye yuvi and naina, see you guys later and naina come over to my house today I need to talk to you."

Naina, " Yes mam I will be there around dinner time." With that riddhima left yuvi and naina to chit chat.

Yuvi, " she is a very caring and good friend."

Naina, " Yes she is." The scene faded away

In USA
Conference Room

BAME!!!!! Sid slammed his hands against the hard table and looked at everyone who was sitting in front of him.

Sid, "ANSWER ME." Said sid angrily. Everyone was shaking now, they are aware of sid outburst but his moods are so unpredictably that they don't now when he will be happy and when he will burst like volcano and today he was neither happy nor in the mood of wrongness.

" I told you before and I am telling you again, if I don't get the contract I will make each and everyone of you work until sunrise to sunrise, day to day, no breaks until I get what I want. I am not going to play the cat and mouse game with anyone, I am not my father who can forgive an forget easily, even after repeating millions of time that our quotation is going to be less then others then who told you to increase the quotation? Without my permission how dare you take the decision, why you guys didn't wait for me?"

His face was not of an angel but of a devil, he had a stern look and his lips were sealed, there was no sign of sympathy for anyone. The only things that was shown in his handsome face was harshness.

Someone from the group spoke up with a courage, " Mr. Modi it was your father who told us." Sid shot him a killer look and that man almost fainted.

Sid turned to him and said, " My father really, who runs this company? Me or my father."

The man said, " You Mr. Modi." Shaking now.

Sid, " If I run the company then who's decision are you guys going to listen to me or my dad?" said in a cold harmony.

The man said, " Y..You sir." Without looking at sid b/c he knows he got busted now.

Sid looked at him and then turned his face toward others, his muscular face was look pale and very tired, his eyes was bloodshot, he was tired and he didn't need another problem to deal with.

Rubbing his forehead he said, "Then why did you guys listen to my dad and not me? If you guys want him to take care of the business then tell me I will step down."

Everyone got up from their seat and screamed, "NO! Mr.Siddhant Modi we don't want you to leave at all, all this happened b/c you were away from here and we needed instant decision Mr. Modi b/c there was a buzz that everyone quotation had increased and the closest person we had was your dad to decide what we should do, so we took his decision. We called you but we were to late and you were in the plane b/c of that we couldn't contact you about this issue.We are extremely sorry Mr. Modi, but our small mistake will make you this mad we didn't now, we want to work under you and you only, please don't be so harsh on us." Said one of the person.

Sid put his arms across his chest and said, "The meeting is done, you guys may leave."

Everyone started to leave but Mr. Sing turned around, " Sir you don't worry I am sure Mr. Modi will not make you want to loose on purpose, he is your dad after all, he only wants the best for you, I am positive this 400 million dollars contract will be yours b/c you worked very hard and honestly and god is always with honest people."

Sid, " Mr. Sing very nice of you but you may leave now." He said looking at his file. Mr. Sing left.

Sid sat on his leather chair; the big conference room was filled with silentness, the only noise that was coming from the room was the taping of pen that sid was doing. Sid rubbed is neck and took a deep breath playing with his pen while sitting all alone in the room.

The blue, green and white light was shinning above sid head, he put his feet up on the table, grabbed his cigarette and started to smoke.

The servant came into the room knocking and sid, " Sir it is past midnight, you should go home and take some rest, you have been here from 7 in the morning, please go home and sleep well everything will be fine."

Sid just turned his head slightly and shook his head in yes which gave the old man stratification and left the room knowing that his boss will go home b/c he never lies.

Sid put his put his cigarette off, grabbed his jacket and started to walk out saying, "Time for son and father meeting dad." Said sarcastically.

to be continue.............

Edited by shewascool90210 - 26 March 2011 at 7:48pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksinnocenteyez92kreya204sonia1000blissfull-jas-ginacOvi_Tannipayyal...Noorya...greenleaf007-Raindrops--Prithi-MidnightMusingsblossom1234monty22indian_beauty

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Bani my queen how amazing are your updates. I never realised what a fantastic writer you are.
SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. Loved the way you showed Ridz acting so pricey and was loving the way she was making sure Yuvi got the message not to mess with them or else.

Love the fact that Naina and Ridz are so close. I really love that and our Siddy boy with all his gussa. Just loved it. Thank you so much meri rani. ClapClapClap

Loved update 15. Absolutely loved the way Naina and Yuvi were destined to meet again. Really liked the scene u set there for us and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PICTURES U GIVE US. Just sets the scene off so much. I can actually imagine wat is happening in my mind.

BANI ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please update soon am so looking forward to Sid meeting Ridz!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueTongueTongueHug

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginac

Bani my queen how amazing are your updates. I never realised what a fantastic writer you are.
SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. Loved the way you showed Ridz acting so pricey and was loving the way she was making sure Yuvi got the message not to mess with them or else.

Love the fact that Naina and Ridz are so close. I really love that and our Siddy boy with all his gussa. Just loved it. Thank you so much meri rani. ClapClapClap

Loved update 15. Absolutely loved the way Naina and Yuvi were destined to meet again. Really liked the scene u set there for us and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PICTURES U GIVE US. Just sets the scene off so much. I can actually imagine wat is happening in my mind.

BANI ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please update soon am so looking forward to Sid meeting Ridz!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueTongueTongueHug
ginHug
thank you so much, you make me so happy by your lovely comment that i feel i am really good but i think i am okLOL
i am glad you liked chapter 15 b/c it was only yuvi and naina, i am very happy. thank you gin for your supportHug

ginac

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

Bannu my cupid HugHug

Sab theek toh hai na ?? ShockedLOL
I mean 2 parts together & dat too w/o any dhamki's LOL

Noorya nikammi should learn something from u LOL

Coming to d updates

Though there was no SR scenes Ouch but I still loved it Embarrassed

Heroic cum sweet Yuvi is so cute
I loved YuNa's convo Embarrassed

Yuvi kitna ishmart hai re direct coffee k liye puch liyaLOL

Can't wait to know what happens next
Continue soon Tongue
muha LGHug
i don't want to give any chance of dhamki reLOL i am tired of getting hit by sandlesOuchLOL it is noorya turn now for sureLOL i am happy LG that you liked the update even if there was no siddhimaSmile he sure isLOL
zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Shiva.

Go to top