Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 73)

sr-medha Goldie
sr-medha
sr-medha

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
banuuuuuuu,

rocking update,
sexyface and chudail are back...lol

and..karela juice,....hahaha!!!

update soon..

looking forward to the "revenge of the sexes"

Thanx for the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sr-medha

banuuuuuuu,

rocking update,
sexyface and chudail are back...lol

and..karela juice,....hahaha!!!

update soon..

looking forward to the "revenge of the sexes"

Thanx for the PM
thank you medha Smile
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

~Chapter 13~

Sid Room

Mr. siddhant Modi was sitting on his bowflex and doing his workout when his blackberry phone rang, he turn on his phone and put his bluetooth in his left ears and said, " Hello."

His manager said, " Hello Mr. Modi, how are you?

Sid, " Oh Mr. Sing, I am fine, how about you?

Mr. Sing, " I am fine sir, I called to say your ticket has been booked for tomorrow and your flight is at 9:30 sir

Sid, " Perfect and make sure the new club project file is ready to, so I can sign it when I come to USA I want to start this project asap." Doing pull ups at this moment and panting.

Mr. Sing, " No problem sir, everything is ready. As soon as you come we will have a meeting and then we can seal the deal." Said with a smile.

Sid, "Good I like people who are punctual and organized."

That moment bubbly knocked at sid door enter the room, holding a glass of fresh hot milk and smiled at sid. Sid said hi with his hand. Bubbly laid his milk glass on his desk and left the room.

Mr. Sing, "I will personally be in the JFK airport to pick you up."

Sid, "Perfect, see you soon Mr. Saha."

Mr. Sing, "Of course sir, bye." Sid disconnected the phone and went back to his exercising.

Sid Game Room

Sid was in his game room, which is his favorite room along with his study room, he made an open break which smashed all the 9 balls apart, 5 ball went into the pocket while other 4 ball scatter around the table. Then he bend over, his left arms over his sneaky stick, left eyes close and right eye all focused on the other 4 balls and BAME! He carefully shoot for the 4 balls which went into 4 different pocket, game over!!!!

Yuvi clapped his hands very loudly. He was sitting in Indian style; he had an ice pack on top of his head, bandaged on his forehead ( a pooh bear bandaged), lips burst open, along with black and blue left eye, pretty much he was a mess.

Sid shifted his attention to yuvi and cracked up, "Poor yuvi, first he got beaten by the servant, then by me and now drinking kerla ki jucie, boy you are having a blast." While he grabbed for his wine glass and sipped little bit of it.

Yuvi just stare at sid since he couldn't do anything to him at the moment. Yuvi sipped his kerla ki juice that bubbly made for him with her own little hands, but sad part was that riddhima told her to give it to sid but she gave it to her lovely cutie yuvi saying it will make him fit and fine in now time and if he refused then he will have to take her on a date, only him and her, he didn't have any choice but to drink that sick juice.

Yuvi scream b/c he bit his tongue, sid sat on top of pool table, one feet on the ground while other on the top, with his hands on his face and said, " seems like someone is cursing at me nonstop." While cracking up and grabbed one of the ball from the pool table and playing with it.

At the moment Mrs. Modi Enter the room and said, " Yuvi and sid the dinner is ready, come down in five minutes."

Yuvi got up to go while sid finished his wine and follow yuvi.

Gupta Dinner

Mrs. Gupta," Shashank pass me the chicken tika and some salad." Mr. Gupta passed his wife the food and start eating his own food.

Mr. Gupta looked at riddhima who was very quite and cleared his throat, " so riddhima how was your day?."

Riddhima looked up at her dad from her food and said, " Amazing dad, I went to modi house and apology to aunty and then I went to work which was amazing, I like my work." Said with a smile.

Mr. Gupta, " Good beta, I am glad you went and apology and happy that you are happy with your work." Said with a big smile.

Mrs. Padma, " But riddhima how long is it going to take you to finish this interior project?."

Riddhima drinking water before speaking, " Mom it will take sometime for sure, I have to go slow with every details, it is a very delicate work, I have to keep every details in the right place before I even touch anything, I cannot just do it like a magic." Mr. Gupta cracked up along with padma.

The Gupta house was filled with happiness and peace dinner while on the modi house it was a different story.

Modi Dinner Table

Sid was eating Italian pasta with salad, while yuvi was having white rice and vegetables and Mrs. Modi roti with vegetables.

Mrs. Modi, " So what is the plan for tomorrow boys?." Said Mrs. Modi.

Yuvi, " I am going to see the cite that we are going to make a club and after that I will attend your office bari ma and get to now everyone." Said with positive tone.

Mrs. Modi turned to sid who was eating his pasta," and you sid?."

Sid took another bite of his pasta and said, " I am going to USA tomorrow morning mom, I will sign all the paper that needs to be sign and then I am going to see how my business is going on and I also have to attend a meeting before I finalize anything about the new project."

Mrs. Modi, " Cool so we have a long day tomorrow, even I have a meeting to attend and then I have to see some model slide for our new event, so I will leave now, I need some rest, goodnight boys."

Both sid and yuvi said goodnight together.

Sid, "Mom tell our servant to clean my room from top to bottom, some unknown person had came into my room and made the atmosphere weird, it smells like woman perfume." Making sick face.

Yuvi looked at sid and shook his head along with Mrs. Modi. While sid raised his eyebrown in confuse way.

PreCap: I have to find herLOL

Edited by shewascool90210 - 12 March 2011 at 4:34pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksinnocenteyez92vidyashreeANNU30TazzyAjacobharry10011sonia1000Ovi_Tanniblissfull-Raindrops-payyal-Prithi-...Noorya...greenleaf007MidnightMusingsDJ..indian_beauty

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Shiva.

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
U r updating after 6 days not bad.What's this yaar not even a single SR scene. I hope Sid is going to find Riddhima in precap. Next time there should be long update with more SR scenes otherwiseEvil Smile .Last time U said that this update would b longUnhappy.Eagerly Waiting for next update write soon. Now soon means before 6 days.

.Shiva.

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
beutifull..i loved the game room...n poor yuvi..he had to drink karela ka juice..he shld have just drained it down the sink...sids going bk to US..i hope he cms bk to india...n the precap..u mean find instead of fine..n who's gonna find who?...interesting!

.Shiva.

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Bannuuuuuuuuuuu HugHugHug

Hmm so Siddy is going back to USA

I loved how u gave each & every detail abt d scene Embarrassed . I can so imagine d scene Smile

Poor Yuvi drinking Karele ka juice LOLLOL
Bublie is an idiot LOLLOL

Precap looks interesting Wink

Can't wait 4 d next part
Continue soon....

PS - I miss u soooooooo much my cupid Cry

.Shiva.

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged