Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 67)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

BaniiiiBig smile
that was soo damn good yaar!
riddhima calling Sid a chor and sid looks at left and rightROFLROFL
yaar its soo much fun reading ur FF and now that the war is on
its gonna be a blast by GodEvil Smile
nikammi cont soon ji cannot wait reLOL
thank you nooryaSmile

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Issshhhhhhhh!!!!

Banuuuu Hug
what a Jhakas update yaar!!

Ridzi thought Sid was a chor...she felt cheapLOLLOL

and now the war officially begins Evil Smile
chudail vs. batameez....isshhhhhhh can't wait reEmbarrassed

continue soon my nikammiTongue
zarqa cutiepie hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yep chudail vs. batameez
MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Bani????? Am still waiting for the pms!!! Don't wanna talk to u!!! Aapse katti!! lol

Gonna read the updates now!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
CHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ROFL o rhiddima....

.Shiva.

KW_rocks Groupbie
KW_rocks
KW_rocks

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

wow,  two updates.

They are superb, loved them.

Waiting for the next update. Continue soon.

And thanks for the PM.

.Shiva.

_Moumi_ Goldie
_Moumi_
_Moumi_

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

BanuuuHug

awesome yaar!!!
riddhima calling Sid chor and sid looking left and right!!ROFL

So the battle begins...and its gonna be really interesting nowEvil Smile

nikammi continue soon re plzzzEmbarrassed

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

||Chapter 12||

Sid bedroom

Sid, "check mate." He smiled.

Riddhima raised her eyebrow and said, " Whatever, I just came here to say that the music was wonderful, but if I knew it was you then I would not even step my feet into this room, I guess it is my mistake for coming here, but a mistake happens once, not all the time, I would be more careful not to praise a cold hearted person like you, but then again I will not praise anyone with this kind of attitude and has no respect for anyone, so mr. modi have fun living in your own silent world, bye bye."  With that riddhima turned her back and started to walk away from sid when sid called out.

Sid, " Suno." His voice was sweet like honey, there was no angriness in it, nor any pride in it, it just too sweet, which made riddhima stopped at her track.

The length of the room separated them. The air was blowing very softly now. He stood behind her, his eyes on her back, observing her from top to bottom, on the other hand, her heart is racing very fast, she turned her face a little and from the corner of  her eyes she could see he was looking at her very calmly.

Sid started to walk up to her, but rather then going near her, he stop few steps away from her.

Sid, " You were in pain when we met for the first time, you called me by "mister", and you didn't believe that I am the siddhant modi, the heir of modi family, (he pause for a minute and said) see I have not forgotten our first meeting." he spoked very calmly and made riddhima head spin.

Riddhima turned around in a shock, while her long black hair slam into sid cute sa face, as riddhima and sid keep looking at each other their BG started to play.

HeartHeart:HeartHeart

Sid with a smile on his face while riddhima in a  daze, the wind blowing into their hair, the smell of fresh flower was making the atmosphere very toxicant,  the camera was zooming in from different side, as the two egoistic people stood facing each other, but for the first time, they had calmness in their eyes, a softness that reached their heart, few minutes passed while they stare at each other, when sid broke the eyelock and cough.

Sid, "ahem ahem." Trying to break riddhima eyelock but it was not working. So he snapped his finger in front of her face which made her jump out of dream zone.

Sid, " NO NO! don't." shaking his head.

Riddhima, " What?." confused.

Sid, " that look in your eyes, as if you are admiring me with your eyes."

Riddhima, " Me admiring you, go check yourself in the mirror first then tell me this, you are embarrassing yourself by saying I am admiring you, forget about this, you knew that we met before and yet acted like you never seen me in your life why?."

Sid, "just like you made me chore, the same way I made you into unknown person, it is all a game."

Riddhima was about to say something when sid put his hands up and said, " Enough, you have wasted my time already, it is time for my exercise now, so can you leave my room so I can do my exercise, I don't like anyone interfering when I do my exercise." Said very sternly.

Riddhima mouth opened, she got insulated again, " What are you? Sometime you talk so meanly while other time you talk as if you are a saint? Why cannot you tell me to leave nicely, why be so mean ha?."

Sid, " B/c I love being mean I guess, when you are mean the whole world does not dare to look into your eyes, the moment you become a nice, soft kind of guy that is when people starts to dance on top of your head and I don't plead in front anyone, half of the world bows their head in front of me, not I,  just like you never bow your head in front of anyone, it is just the way I am, take it or leave it, but it is time for you to leave now."

Riddhima, " I am leaving, but it will be best for you to learn some manners b/c being a modi family members, you are the most unrespectable human kind I have ever seen, I wonder how can aunty tolerate you all this years, if you cannot respect others, then do yourself a favor learn to respect yourself."  With that she walked away.

Sid, " WOW! Just b/c  told her to leave she give this long bashan about respect, I wonder how her family and friends tolerates her, b/c I am sure whatever they say, she starts her bashan." With that sid went to do his exercise.

Bubbly was coming toward sid room with glass of milk in her hand, singing kaun hai jo sapno mein aaya, when she bumped into an angry riddhima. The glass of mile fell down with a thud making a mess.

Bubbly, " OYE!!!! Watch it." She told riddhima.

Riddhima, " sorry I am extremely sorry." said riddhima immeditaly and picked up the glass.

Bubbly, " No sorry ji, it happens, but what's the matter ji? Your were coming fast very very fast?

Riddhima, " nothing I am in a hurry that's why, but I am sorry about the milk, didn't see you that's why."

Bubbly, " oye teri, phir se sorry, goli maro sorry ko and don't worry about the milk, I will make another one for sid bhaiya." Said happily

Riddhima, " Oh so this milk is for sid, then do me a favor instead of feeding  milk to that snake, feed him karela ki  juice, that way his temper will cool down and will not eat others people brain."

With that she ran down the stairs and exited the modi house, while bubbly looked at her in confused and said, " karela ki juice?

Precap: Sid playing pool 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksinnocenteyez92kaifiavidyashreesonia1000jacobharry10011Ovi_Tanni-jas-ginac...Noorya...greenleaf007malluangel-Raindrops-payyal-Prithi-MidnightMusingsRajiniliciousindian_beauty

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Important: I have added index in the first page, so it will be easy for everyoneSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000-Prithi-greenleaf007indian_beauty

Go to top