Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 63)

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
baniiiiii Hug

awesome cute update so finally u updatedLOL

d update was very cute n seet MRS modi is soo sweet 

n SR meeting on d way n ridhimma saying ISSSHHHH mesmerising even ridhimma started 2 say isshhh like usTongue

waiting 4 d next part n update soon n i m sure by d time u update i will be backLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Bani meri Rani how beautiful and amazing was this update. Oh just absolutely left me in a trance and Ridz at the door listening to the music and Sid weaving his magic. SO SO GOOD BANI.
Absolutely loved it. Cant wait to the next update. Love Sids mum too. Cant wait to see what happens when she realises Sid is the rajkumar of the household. Awesome Bani.
Please update soon. Miss you so much my beautiful Bani.!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

.Shiva.

innocenteyez92 Groupbie
innocenteyez92
innocenteyez92

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
very nice n sweet update :)

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Chapter 11

Sid Room

Sid put his harmonica inside of his faded blue jeans, rubbed his temple with his left hand, and bit his lower lips.

Sid, " Have you ever heard of the word knocking."

Riddhima smiled vanished and realized how she entered some unknown person room without knocking.

Riddhima, "I am very sorry that I enter your room like this, it's just that your tune brought me here, you sure are amazing, I am a fan of yours now, hi my name his riddhima." Extended her hands forward for handshake.

Sid took a deep breath and very slowly turned his face toward riddhima, but he was still behind that white current as it was moving back and forth. Riddhima tried to see the face but she couldn't clearly see it, the only thing that she saw first was his rosy pink lips, that had the perfect shape, then her eyes fell on his deep brown chocolate eyes, that was cold as deep ocean, something ran through her body, she took a step backwards, and as sid came into focused, riddhima face went pale, her eyes widen in surprise, her breath caught in her throat, the face she wished never to see again is standing right in front of her, the man who she had imagine last night was actually right in front of her, she pinched her arm to see if it was true or not, but it sure was no dream, he was right here in front of her, but what is he doing here?.

Sid was standing in front of her, his arms behind his back, his shirt button open, exposing his chest, his head titled on the left side, rudraks mala wrapped around his right wrist,his lips sealed and his expression was plain blank. He looked away from her and starts walking toward his desk; he grabbed his cigars, lighted and started smoking. Riddhima eyes followed his every move. Then he went toward his cupboards and grabbed some shirts and pants and put it in his bed and said, "Here this is the one you need to wash."

Riddhima mouth feel open, she was very shock that this man she hates so much thought she was his servant, as if he has forgotten that they had a war couple of days back in the airport where he made fun of her and now today he made her into a servant, as if. She will show him who is the servant and who is the chor, today I will teach you a lesson that you will never forget.

Riddhima, "  CHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." riddhma screamed.

Sid turned his head from left and right, trying to see where the chor is, while the entire servant came running into sid room.

Some servants were in the kitchen, while others were in garden and others were in the process of cleaning modi mansion when they heard a girl scream.

Jai, " Chor and in our house? How can it be?" Confused and scratching his head.

Raj, "We should go and see it, what if it is true."

Vijay, "what if it is not true and we accused some innocent people, like how we beat our chote sarkar yesterday night." Biting his finger nails.

The entire servant recalled that night and got scared, but they need to check it out so they went ahead.

Riddhima, "Throw this man out of this house, he is a chor." Telling the servants in an angry tune.

Jai one of the servant said, "this man is a chor?." All the servants trying very hard not to crack up.   

Riddhima, "Yes he is, he is fake, and who lies to people that he is the siddhant modi."  Folding her arms across her chest and giving sid a sweet smile as if she got her victory in a snap of a finger.

Sid in the other hand was smoking away without saying anything.

Riddhima, " See see he is not even saying anything in his defense which means he is a chor, grab him by his neck and kick him out of m aunty house now."

Sid, "Aunty? May I now who is this aunty that you are proudly taking her name?"

Riddhima looking away from him and said, "She is the rani of this house, she is my mom best friend Aastha Modi."

One of the servant said, " Riddhimaji, if bari ma is the rani of this house then this man who is a chor is none other then…." Before he could finish riddhima cut him off.

Riddhima, "OMG! Don't tell me she adopted this guy." Looking at sid with nastiness.

Sid, "Adopt, woman are you in your right mind? Look you have no idea who you are talking to, I am……

Riddhima, " shut up,of course I am that's why I showed them your true face, now you will have no entry in this house. Boys get him and beat him up so much that he will never disrespect another woman ever again."

Mrs. Modi, " what in the world is going on in here? Riddhima beta I thought you left, what are you doing in this room and why is all the servants in here?

Riddhima, " Auntyji, good that you came in time, see this man, he is a chor, he lies to people that he is siddhant modi, your son, but don't worry I saw his true color when I met him first in the airport few days back, he is full of ignorant, mean, has no respect for women what so ever, and thinks he is the macho man, this man is so batamize, why did you adopt this pagal in the first place? Or was it that you went to mela and found this boy who was thrown in the kachra b/c his parents got feed up of his acts."

Sid, " ENOUGH." His screamed ecko through the room, which made all the servants jumped up of sacredness and   ran from there while riddhima stop immediately, while Mrs. Modi stood there her head shaking.

Sid, " you have said enough, if you utter another word, I swear to god that I will throw you out of this house in no time." He was so mad now, and didn't even notice that his mom was right in front of him.

Mrs. Modi, " Sid!!!!." Sid looked at his mom with angry expression.

Mrs. Modi turn toward riddhima and said, " riddhima you must have mistaken, he is not a chore, nor I adopted him and nor is he a batamize, he is my son siddhant modi, he is the heir of this house my one and only son sid."

Riddhima couldn't even utter a word, forget saying anything she couldn't even look into mrs. Modi eyes nor sid to apology for her silliness and saying all those stuff about the son of this house.

She could feel sid eyes on her, laughing at her b/c the person she wanted to turn into a chor turn out to be the son of this house.

Mrs. Modi phone ringed and she excused herself and walked out of her son room. Leaving the devil and chudail together in the same room.

Riddhima slapping her head started to walk back, so she can run away from here, but sid immediately.

Sid, " WAIT." He spoke in his husky voice which made riddhima heart jump.

Riddhima stopped at her track, she looked up to see sid coming toward her, his eyes were piercing, his completion was pure angelic, but one things is for sure, she lost the battle again, which was making her fume even more.

Sid came in front of her and said, " I am sure you will never forget this name ever again I your life, since you have the habit of short term memory and accusing innocent people for no reason, this should have taught you a big lesson. Never ever point fingers at me, you are the one who will get badnaam."

Riddhima, " Don't even expect me to say sorry to you b/c I will never bow my head in front of a person like you, a mistake can happen so it happened, don't rub it like you are a saint and never does any mistake." Her eyes was full of angriness now.

Sid, " I expect nothing from a middle class girl like you, so I will not expect a sorry from you either, sorry is just a word, saying sorry will not erase the words that came out of your mouth, only I can make this moment go away and I will, in my own ways, I promise you that, I will pay you back with an interest, just wait and watch." Sid said very clearly.

Riddhima, " We will see, by the way since you talked about STM, it seems you are no less, you forgot our first meeting, where you made fun of me and today you have insulated me again, this count to be two times (showing it with her fingers) you need some need some doctor soon who knows today you forgot who I am, tomorrow you will forget who you are."

Sid, "don't worry if I forget who I am, you are here na, to remind me who I am, since you learned my name today along with got some sense into your brain."

Riddhima smiled and said, "Too much pride."

Sid, " A man like me are out to be very pride na?" both looking at each other, one in angriness b/c her pride was hurt again by the man she hates so much and another in prideness b/c he saved his pride by putting the girl down he met in airport again.

The screen split in half, one side riddhima fuming while on the other side sid smiling.

to be contuine.........

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksinnocenteyez92kreya204sonia1000ginacOvi_Tanni-Raindrops-greenleaf007...Noorya...-Prithi-MidnightMusingsDJ..Rajiniliciousindian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Issshhhhhhhh!!!!

Banuuuu Hug
what a Jhakas update yaar!!

Ridzi thought Sid was a chor...she felt cheapLOLLOL

and now the war officially begins Evil Smile
chudail vs. batameez....isshhhhhhh can't wait reEmbarrassed

continue soon my nikammiTongue

.Shiva.

...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
BaniiiiBig smile
that was soo damn good yaar!
riddhima calling Sid a chor and sid looks at left and rightROFLROFL
yaar its soo much fun reading ur FF and now that the war is on
its gonna be a blast by GodEvil Smile
nikammi cont soon ji cannot wait reLOL

.Shiva.

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Wowwww awesome ....the war starting on ridhima mayaa & sid vahia.....cnt wait wat happen in next....plzz continue soon....

.Shiva.

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Bannu HugHug

Woah what an update
Bole toh Ekdam MAST LOL

Ridz thought Sid was a chor LOLLOL
Loved d entire scene
Its always fun reading ur FF