Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 59)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

i am very sorry everyone, i was busy with exams and work, but the update is going to be done very soon, i am already writting it and i will post it asap!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indian_beauty

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Bannuuuuuuuuuu my cupid HugHug

Its ok dear Smile
Exams r more important
Will wait 4 ur update Embarrassed

PS - I miss u soooooooo much Cry

.Shiva.

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i am very sorry everyone, i was busy with exams and work, but the update is going to be done very soon, i am already writting it and i will post it asap!

Banuuuuu my idiot Hug

It's ok yaar
exams are more important....take your time
but don't u dare forget about itLOL

and my darling donkey....I missshhhhhhhh u soooooooooooooooooo much Cry

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 10

Modi House

Riddhima smiled at the woman who was standing in front of her, she walked up to the elderly woman and touched her feet and then folded her two hands and said, " Namaste auntiji."

Mrs. Modi greeted her by saying, " Namaste beta."

Riddhima went straight to the point, " I am very sorry auntiji that I couldn't attended your party yesterday, oh kya hua ke main to aane wali thi, lekin something came up in the middle aur mujhe wohi par jana para, I am very very sorry auntiji." She had an expression of apology.

Mrs. Modi, " It's ok beta, it happens, past is past, we should move on from that and see our today." Said with a smile and gesture her to site down, riddhima took her seat.

Riddhima, " Still, I should have not done that, I feel very guilty now." Putting her head down

Mrs. Modi, " ek baat bataon?."

Riddhima, " Yes of course." Said very keenly.

Mrs. Modi came closer to riddhima who was sitting infront of her like a kid who is ready to hear some magical fairytales story, she came close to her and said, "  Waise hum bhi jab aapke ke umar ke thai na, tub hum bhi aise thai, naughty, carefree girl, who always dream about flying like a bird and wanted to experience everything all at once."

Riddhima, " REALLY? Par auntiji, you seem one of those woman who was very study types, always listen to her parents, never did anything wrong, even mom says that you are the best, then how can you be naughty?."

Mrs. Modi cracking up at this moment which left riddhima confused, she said, " Beta, even we were teenage sometime, even we were your age sometime, we might have looked saint but we sure were not saint, and me being best was b/c I used to save my friends from getting into trouble all the time, I was very cunning and very clever of making people believe what they saw was fake and what they didn't see was true."

Riddhima eyes popped out, " OMG."

Mrs.Modi, " I know what happened yesterday, you had plans with your friends and didn't wanted to attend this boring party so you went ahead with your friends na, I completely get you." Said while cracking up.

Riddhima, " So you are not mad at me na auntiji?

Mrs. Modi, "Oh please, matter of fact, I am happy that you girls are enjoying your life to the fullest and don't worry about padma, i know her she must have sent you here to apology, tell her it is perfectly alright."

Riddhima took a deep breath and smiled. The servant came and said, " Bari ma, breakfast is ready."

Mrs. Modi said, "Ok." She looked toward riddhima and said, "Come beta, have breakfast with me, it has been so long since we sat and had breakfast."

Riddhima, " Nahi auntiji, not today, I have to go to work at 10:00 and it is already 9:00 now, and you know how the traffic is of here, it will take at least half an hour to reach my work place, and this is my first day, I cannot afford to be late, next time I come, I promise you that we will sit together and have a long breakfast."

Mrs. Modi, " Alright then, I shall wait for you to come here again and have a long breakfast with me and my family, I am sure you have not met my sons yet, so breakfast ki breakfast ho jayegi  and you will get to meet my family to."

Riddhima, "Perfect, even I would love to meet your family, and I am sure they will be as wonderful as you are, I shall leave now auntiji, namaste."

Mrs. Modi, " Namaste beta." With that riddhima walked out of the door and Mrs. Modi went to the breakfast table.

As riddhima put her feet forward to walk out of the house, she forgot to tell something so she walked back, but Mrs. Modi was not there, so she turns to leave, as soon as she turned to leave, she heard a sweet, beautiful tune of harmonica, the music was making her feel tingle in her heart, without knowing what she was doing, she started to clime up the stairs of modi house, each step she took, she felt closer to the music. She had a confused expression, lost, in daze, she had no clue about her surrounding, she was so into the music she didn't notice anything at all.

She came in front of a room; the door was open, and the tune of the song that the person was Bas Ek Pal, she knows this b/c she heard it thousands time at naina's car.  

The music was like heaven to her ears, who ever was making a tune out of this song in harmonica must be an extra ordinary person for sure, b/c it sure is not so easy to make a tune out of this song and that to in harmonica, she was in amazed.

Riddhima came little bit closer to the room, she peaked her head into the room without stepping into the room all the way, her hazel eyes feel on something black, it seems someone back was toward her, but do to the current moving back and forth and the person hiding behind the current was making her hard to see who the person was, but whoever that person was, he/she was mesmerizing.

Riddhima was smiling while that person was playing the tune, while the wind was takeing the tune to every corner of the mansion.

Riddhima unable to keep her mouth close, she blurt out, "ISH!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO M.E.S.M.E.R.Z.I.N.G." and start clapping her both hands together.

At this moment the person opened his eyes, turning his eyes left to right in confusedness, rubbing his ears lobes with his right hand and  stopped playing his tune on harmonica, and lean against his window bar and blow on his harmonica.

While riddhima was behind him still unable to see who the person was, she had a sweet smile on her face, very excited to meet the person, wind blowing through her strawberry shampoo hair. While on the other hand the man was blowing on his harmonica, still had his back toward riddhima and looking down.

The screen split into two, riddhima looking at him smiling while the man looking down. The camera focused on their eyes, riddhima hazel eyes dancing with happiness, while the man with chocolate deep brown eyes were burning like fire.

the man with deep brown
 chocolate eyes  

the woman with a smile
        on her face

to be contuine.....

p.s. my hindi is so not good but i tired to write it, if i make some mistake please forgive me Smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksinnocenteyez92kreya204Ovi_Tanni-jas-ginac...Noorya...greenleaf007-Raindrops--Prithi-DJ..MidnightMusingsmonty22-MERRY-Rajinilicious-Mrs.SKMehwish-indian_beauty

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
harshu(LG)Hug
ISH!! even i miss you so so much, hug hug

zarqaHug
even i miss you so so much re, hug hug

indian_beauty

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
That was a very sweet update ................

Keep going

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

That was a very sweet update ................

Keep going
thank you DJSmile
indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Banuuuuu *JHAPPISSSSSSSSS*  HugHugHugHug

Awwww u updatedTongue
very sweet updateEmbarrassed
Love Mrs.Modi n Ridzi's relationship
Mrs.Modi's too sweetEmbarrassed

hmmmmm.....so SR again meet...sortaTongue