Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 51)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

amazing update. Loved the whole boys vs girls thing.. specially the dialogue.. its funny and cute. Shocked and they riped his shirt. how dare them touch my siddy widdy LOL..

and btw how come there is no armaan ROFL.. where is he . i miss himCry

cant wait for the next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

amazing update. Loved the whole boys vs girls thing.. specially the dialogue.. its funny and cute. Shocked and they riped his shirt. how dare them touch my siddy widdy LOL..

thank you maryamHug
yes riddhima riped his shirt pocket re and who is that guy you saying you miss him, i don't now that guy, never hear of that anme in my entire life, it seems like an alien to me, i like to name those people who are hot and has the courage of a lion, unfortantly i had to keep riddhima in my FF b/c she is sid love otherwise she would have been in kachra reROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightMusings-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

thank you maryamHug
yes riddhima riped his shirt pocket re and who is that guy you saying you miss him, i don't now that guy, never hear of that anme in my entire life, it seems like an alien to me, i like to name those people who are hot and has the courage of a lion, unfortantly i had to keep riddhima in my FF b/c she is sid love otherwise she would have been in kachra reROFL
LOLLOL.. yes she will choose him over our siddy widdy.. since they r meant to be ROFL..
u can bring armaanWink.. will make ur readers and the story more interestingROFL... i miss that sweet stalker soo  much.LOLAngry
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

thank you maryamHug
LOLLOL.. yes she will choose him over our siddy widdy.. since they r meant to be ROFL..
u can bring armaanWink.. will make ur readers and the story more interestingROFL... i miss that sweet stalker soo  much.LOLAngry
yes it will and nOPE no hormaan in my FF for sure, i promise my friends he will not enter my FF at allAngryROFL

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

thank you maryamHug
yes it will and nOPE no hormaan in my FF for sure, i promise my friends he will not enter my FF at allAngryROFL
ur readers r soo biased.. shame on themLOLLOL.. that poor armaan. u people r soo meanLOL.
jkinng.. i dont want him in sidma FF. everrrrrrrrrr
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

na na maryma they are nto mean, it is just they know what they want and who they don't want, and they so don't want an alien in my FF, they are not mean but very to smart re!!!!LOL

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
okay..loll..

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Banuu my pati dev LOL i have read all the parts together and LOVED IT!!! Nikammi finally u updated lol now i wont have to go chudail on uu LOL xxx

.Shiva.

Go to top