Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 46)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Chapter 6 

The Part Hall

The part hall was looking stunning, there were balloons with stars around them all over the floor, the musician were playing their saxophone chill out jazzy lounge music in the center of the hall, there were floating water blue color candles in every corner of the party hall, along with different color light dangling from the ceiling of the house, the servants were all wearing black and white, serving different kinds of drinks to all the wonderful guest of the house.

Mrs.Modi was busy interacting with her guest when suddenly someone came from behind and put her hands over her eyes, making her jump up.

Mrs. Modi with a sweet smile, "Come on padma, you know this trick does not work with me."

Mrs. Gupta, "ISH!!!! Aastha, you are impossible." Said with an irritating voice.

Mrs. Modi, "That I am." Both of the women cracked up and gave each other hugs.

Mrs. Modi, " Padma my best friend, why are you late, you know very well that…" before she could finish her sentence padma spoke up.

Mrs. Gupta, "I know that you hate people, who are late, but what can I do, I was busy with house chores, I don't have servants like you do na, so I am servant of my house."

Mrs. Modi, " OYE! Shh….. doing house work is not mean you are servant, it makes you feel like you are the owner of the house, everything is by your choice unlike me who hardly does anything."

Both of them laugh and gave each other high five when a woman came and said, " WOW! Mrs. Modi that diamond necklace you are wearing is so beautiful."

Necklace

Garrard's Heart of the Kingdom Ruby – $14 million

Features a 40.63-carat, heart-shaped Burmese ruby surrounded by 155 carats of diamonds.

Mrs. Modi smiled and said, " Thank you mrs. Saha, yes it is not b/c of it's design but b/c it is a gift from my husband to me when  we went to our first honeymoon, it is not just a necklace for me, but those beautiful moment of my life that I cherish in my heart, in every moti I have my love hidden in it." Tracing the necklace with her slender and tender fingers while smiling, "But I also have two gems that are more precious then anything, my two sons sid and yuvi, they are my hope, happiness, my honor and my pride." At this time both sid and yuvi made an entry in the party hall.

Mrs. Modi, " one is my pride while the other one is my power, both of them are inseparable from one another, they are my jaan mrs. Saha, my everything."

At this time the light focused on sid and yuvi, which made everyone look up the stairs, Mrs. Modi smiled and went toward her sons. They put their hands forward and she garbed both of their hands and stood between them.

Mrs. Modi, " Ladies and Gentlemen, please may I have your attention, today is a very special occasion for me, one b/c I am throwing party after such a long time and another b/c my sons are here right beside me, I have been waiting for this day for such a long time and finally I got what I wanted." While all photographer started to take some picture of the " MODI" family.

Mrs. Modi grabbed her glass of champagne from the servant who was standing on the left side of her, "So everyone cheers to my happiness and for my son yuvi and sid." Everyone raised their glass filled with champagne and said cheers all loudly.

Yuvi, " thank you so much for this lovely welcome bari ma and everyone, it was lovely." On the other side babli was clapping and saying welcome ji welcome with a big smile.

Sid, "Thank you everyone." Said in his husky voice with a small smile on his lips. Then everyone went to their party moods and started to talk among each other while others were laughing away. Padma and Aastha were talking about their business when padma asked to be introduce with sid and yuvi personally.

Mrs. Modi, " Vijya please call your younger masters, my friend wants to meet them." Vijay shook his head and went to cal sid and yuvi but they were nowhere to be seen, there was an empty cocktails glass on the table of the bar and a Blackberry cell phone.

Vijay, " Ma, I cannot see them, but I found this phone on the table." Mrs. Modi confused and took the phone to check who it is and it was sid. She told vijay to go and turn to padma with sorry expression, and mrs. Gupta realize that they are not here!

The club

TOXIC

Everyone was waiting outside the gate to enter the club, the line was almost to the end of the road, but since the club was full no one was allowed to go in until others gets out and by the mood of the insider they have no intention to get out anytime soon either. A Lamborghini Gallardo S stopped in front of the gate of the club, two men came out of the car and told the gate man to park the car giving the key to him and walked in, while the bouncer asked for chips, yuvi put his hands forward along with sid and the man scanned their microchip which was under their skin, as their name appeared on the computer the man said, " Welcome  Sir." Both sid and yuvi smiled and went inside of the club( notice it is just for the club, nothing bad, everyone needs that to enter the club b/c they don't want any underage girls to enter the club at any cost and it is for VIP people b/c only they those people who has the chip can enter the VIP room, it is something cool and not eligible for everyone)

Everyone was having a blast, while the lumalaser light hitting every corner of the darkroom. The ground was filled with fog smoke, some couples were making out in the corner, while others were chatting, and some were flirting with the bartenders.

" Two margarita on the rock please." Said a girl with sweet voice and the bartender girl smiled and went to make the drink, while the girl taped her fingers on the hard table while looking around the room and waiting for her dinks to arrive, and after a while the bartender came back with her drinks and she thanked the bartender and the bartender said, "My pleasure." With a smile.

Then both sid and yuvi enter the club, both of them looking around the club left and right, the DJ girl was blasting the music very loudly. Both sid and yuvi went toward the bar and sat on the chair, the bartender girl asked what they want.

Yuvi, "Two vodka sweety." With a smile

The bartender girl, "Sure hotty." With a wink and yuvi winked backed.

Sid on the other hand is just sitting their looking around the club, when the girl came back with the drink. Yuvi thanked the girl, he passed one bottle to sid and kept another for himself. On the other side all the bartender girls were giggling seeing sid and saying should they even ask for his number? Or is he already taken?

Before they could ask anything the DJ spoke up

The DJ, " All the beautiful ladies in the house and all the hot guys in the house, it is time to burn the floor with some salsa dance, stop being shy shy and get down to business, this is a club not temple, so grab a boy and grab a girl and make the night burn with passion, stop chatting and start partying. He said 5,4,3,2,1 while he changed his music to fast peace.

A couple came on the dance floor first and showed their first move by putting their steps forward with the right foot, mirrored again by the follow's right, while holding his beloved close to his body as if he is going to crush her, right after that another man grabed his girlfriend and showed their move, right with the right foot, using a technique known as "collecting" the foot. This simply means that the right foot comes up alongside the left before stepping to the right, and doesn't move in the diagonal. One by one all the couple started to come on the dance floor to show their moves, while the crowed gather around them and started to whilse, clap and scream top of their lungs while the DJ blasted the music.

Yuvi and sid were all cheering and clapping from their seats to, and on the other side of them rooms some girls were screaming girls are the "BEST" this got the boys attention.

Both yuvi and sid got off from their seats along with others mens in the club, yuvi drinking his vodka and said, " excuse me who said that?."

The girls stop their scream and looked toward the man who spoked up, but do to the dark light in the club and different color light reflecting all over the room, it was hard to recognize people, so everyone who didn't now each other was stranger to one another.

The girl put her hands up and with a gestures told the DJ to stop the music, the club got all quite at this moment, the girl started to walk up to the guys, her heels is the only thing that is making noise, her hands on her hips, her head titled on the left side, she was wearing Black Tie Top/ Short Skirt. She came face to face with the man who was standing few feets of her,w hile everyone looked at them in confused!

The screen split into two, one side yuvi and another side the mystery woman that is going to make his heart do flip flop.

Precap: Sheila Ki Jawani

important: i am going to add index on the first page of my FF b/c then it will be easy for everyone to see which page the update is and i thank my friend Liashna for giveing me this idea!!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksvidyashreeANNU30jacobharry10011kreya204ginacblissfull-Raindrops-...Noorya...greenleaf007-Prithi-payyalMidnightMusingsDJ..-Mrs.SKMehwish-indian_beauty-MERRY--Harshu-

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
yo bani, reserving, n btw thaks for the siggy use lmao

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Bani Hug

Finally u updatedTongue

and a really awesome update Clap

Mrs.Modi n Mrs. Gupta are best friends...interestingEmbarrassed

Sid-Yuvi n club n the mystery woman is Ridzi hai na...???

P.S. u don't need to get the FBI agar dhamkis nahi chaiye toh update soonTongue

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malluangel

yo bani, reserving, n btw thaks for the siggy use lmao
ok ji and no problem jiLOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Bani Hug

Finally u updatedTongue

and a really awesome update Clap

Mrs.Modi n Mrs. Gupta are best friends...interestingEmbarrassed

Sid-Yuvi n club n the mystery woman is Ridzi hai na...???

P.S. u don't need to get the FBI agar dhamkis nahi chaiye toh update soonTongue
hug zarqaHug and you will find out soon who that girl is reLOL
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Bannu my cupid HugHug

Awesome update !!!

Loved Padma & Mrs Modi's scene
Dey r best friends hw sweet Embarrassed

Sid & Yuvi in club , mystery woman & SKJ hmm interesting Wink

Can't wait to know what happens next

And dis time update soon nikammi Varna Evil Smile
LOLLOL

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

Bannu my cupid HugHug

Awesome update !!!

Loved Padma & Mrs Modi's scene
Dey r best friends hw sweet Embarrassed

Sid & Yuvi in club , mystery woman & SKJ hmm interesting Wink

Can't wait to know what happens next

And dis time update soon nikammi Varna Evil Smile
LOLLOL
harshu(LG)Hug
dhamki againLOL i did nothing re
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Chapter 7

In the club

Everyone stood where they were while yuvi and the girl looked at each other.

The girl turn out to be none other then naina, she is here with her friends and riddhima who is rooting for her from the other side of the room while others are holding riddhima from going to her. Naina turned around and give a flying kiss to riddhima and turned back to yuvi.

Naina blowing her bangs that was coming in her face and said, "I did, I am the one who said that girls are the best, which is true in every way mr. so cool."

Yuvi, "Really, strange woman you are, how can you say that girls are the best when we boys are no less then you girls."

Naina, " yeah heard that one before all you guys knows one things that is take your shirt off and say can you girls do this, that is what the best thing  you guys can do mr. so cool."

Yuvi, " HAI!! I would not mind taking my shirt off for a pretty girl like you, but I am very sorry I have my eyes on someone else, and I don't do two timing at all." All the men in the club starts to cheer at this time.

Naina giving a crooked smile, " OMG! Should I feel hurt or cry, anyways not that it matters if you take your shirt off or not b/c you have nothing to show anyways,  all you guys can do is talk and nothing else or should I say you guys are too boring for us hot girls." All the girls starts to whistle and clap.

Yuvi, " You are very proud of being a girl, I admit you sure are hot but you are very wrong about us being boring, if we were that boring then why the hell even come near us and shake your butt against our hot boring body? It is like you girls cannot get enough of us or should I say that we are too hot that you girls melt like an ice in our hotness." While going close to her.

Naina shoved him away from her which created some distance between them. Yuvi with his hands around his chest smiled, while naina came close to him this time.

Naina, "NaNa, it is you guys who begs us to come with you on a date, calls us nonestop, act like a clown to get our attention and about hotness, you want to see some hotness ha?." Placing her hands on his arms, this made electricity run down yuvi bodies and his breath caught in his throat, " I will make sure you never forget this night in your entire life hotshot." With that she turned around and went to the DJ girl and whispers something in her ears and the DJ girl give it a cunning smile.

Yuvi in his mind thought, " I somehow feel that I know this girl from somewhere, the smell of her perfume seems so knowing? It is not possible or is it?."

The men looked confused while the girls looked at naina.

The DJ girl, " Ladies and Gentlemen today we are going to see the girl hotness, all the girls in the right side while all the boys on the left, please."

The boys were like cool, while the girls smiling away and showing the guys thumbs down, while the boys with a smile giving them a sweet flying kiss.

The light changed to dark blue, the smoked started to come out very heavy now, all the girls got on their feet and ready to show some hot moves to the guys while the guys stood in front of them.

Sid on the other hand drinking his cocktails and smiling away and shaking his head, while riddhima is clapping for her best friend naina.

Sheela Ki Jawani

Yuvi now wants to see the girl face, he started to walk toward naina when the DJ turned on the sheela ki jawani, at this time all the girls started to shake their hot body.

Naina, "I know you want it

But you never gonna get it

Tere haath kabhi na aani

Maane na maane koi duniya

Yeh saari, mere ishq ki hai deewani."

While the guys started to whistle and some acted like they are going to get heart attack seeing the move of those girls.

Then naina came in the middle of the room while the guys surrounded her, then she grabbed yuvi who was in front of her, "Silly silly silly silly boys

O o o you're so silly

Mujhe bolo bolo karte hain

O o o

Haan jab unki taraf dekhun, baatein haule haule karte hain

Hai magar, beasar mujh par har paintra." She pushed yuvi and he fell on top of the other guys.

On the other hands all the guys went down in their knees  to their beloved and said, "Haye re aise tarse humko

Ho gaye sober se re sookhey dil pe megapan ke teri nazariya barse re." while all the girls showed thumbs down to the guys!

At this moment rain started to drop from the ceiling of the club, it was designed like that, in the end of the party everyone who leaves this club gets wet!

Naina at this moment was all wet, water dripping from her body, making her look hot in that wetness. Naina was in the middle of the dancing away and singing, "Ain't nobody got body like sheela ( the guys screaming sheela)

Everybody want body like sheela( girls screaming sheela)

Drive me crazy coz my name is sheela." (riddhima screaming sheela)

Yuvi came up to her and stood next to her, without her knowing what she is doing, she slowly pressed her body against yuvi body, throwing her wet hair left and right, making yuvi smile at her silliness, there was no space between them at all, they were very close to each other, he just let her play with his body.

On the other side everyone was dancing away and clapping away, some put their girlfriend on their shoulders and dancing away, while others were getting beaten by girls that was trying to get close to them, everyone was in their world.

Sid got up from his seat to call yuvi before he gets more amazed by that girl, he got up from his seats to go to yuvi, while on the other side riddhima looked at her watch and her eyes popped out, she immediately grabbed her and naina purse.

As both siddhima were coming to get their BFF, riddhima tripped due to her hurry and bang into sid, due to riddhima unbalanced collide with sid, her right hand got stuck to sid shirt pocket and it ripped into half.

Sid in shocked stood there, while riddhiam fell to the ground. Sid with shock expression looked at his shirt pocket that was handing into two pieces, holding the pieces into his hands.

Riddhiam on the other hand got up and said, "IDIOTES! Couldn't you hold me from falling? I could have gotten hurt b/c of you, stupid man." Removing her wet hair from her forehead and walked toward naina.

Sid still in shock seeing his favorite shirt ripped in half suddenly came back to reality, but by the time he could see who the girl was, she vanished into thin air.

Sid, " Damit!!!!." With an angry expression, as the water from the ceiling stopped completely, sid stood in the middle of them room, thinking if he could have only seen her face, he would have ripped her into two pieces for sure.

Yuvi went to turn naina around to see her face, he even extended his hands but by the time he could turn her around, riddhima came and grabbed naian by her arms and left from there, while yuvi stood there silently and in a confused mood.

precap: both sid and yuvi stood their heads down, while riddhima and naina looked from left and right

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNU30jyoti_wahianvidyashreekreya204jacobharry10011blissfullginac...Noorya...greenleaf007payyal-Raindrops--Prithi-monty22-Mrs.SKMehwish-indian_beauty-MERRY-

Go to top