Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 39)

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Plz pm me when you update!! Awesome!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

KW_rocks Groupbie
KW_rocks
KW_rocks

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Nice update. 

Please update soon.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liashna

Plz pm me when you update!! Awesome!!!
thank youSmile 
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KW_rocks

Nice update. 

Please update soon.
thank youSmile
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Next morning

The sun started to rise in the horizon which made the sky look blooded shaded along with dark clouded attached to it. The smell of the after rain filled the modi house, there was soft breeze coming from outside, the current was flying in slow motion and in the background there was a soft, relaxing music playing.

There was a figure laying on the sofa, his feet stretched out on the sofa, right hands across his chest, black hair messier the ever since the soft wind was blowing it from left to right, sofa pillow under his head and face toward the open window.

It was a beautiful morning for sure, fresh and mesmerizing, as one of the sun ray hit on that person face, he opened his deep dark brown chocolate eyes and look outside the window. He got up from his sleeping position, stretched his arms, cracked his neck, wrapped his rudraksha mala in his right hand and left for his room.

On the other side Mr. Yuvi was all ready and set to go, he wore his white DKNY shirt, along with black jeans, movado watch on his left hands, hair all spiked up, shaved and checking himself in the mirror.

Looking from left to right, touch his hair, the checking his cheek if there is something he missed.

Yuvi, " Uh perfect, I think I am looking as beautiful as the morning." He looked out his room window.

Then he grabbed his Armani Code perfume then sprayed all over himself and left the room in a hurry.

Downstairs

Everyone was extremely busy with all the decoration, different colors balloons were all over the place, there were big pots filled with water, different color current were wrapped around servants' body since they were trying to see which color will look best for the party, there were rose, lilies, daisy, and autumn sunflower placed on the flower pot, while some girls trying to figure out what color to choose, then there were chef checking which Indian  dish will be good by tasting one after another dish.

The bar was a mess also; the wine bottles was being removed and thrown out in the garbage b/c everything is going to be replaced.

Yuvi all watching this from the top of the stairs and shaking his head, " I think I need to get down there and help them out, otherwise this work will be not done by the evening.' He put his shirt sleeves above his biceps and ran down the stairs and BAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He bumped into something very strong and yet soft, the bump was so hard that he slide at least 20 inches from where he was last seen, and a sandesh plate that the person was holding flew in the air and fell down on the floor making an annoying noise.

Yuvi faced turned away from that person while holding his back with his right hand b/c his back was slammed against the cold tiles.

Even in pain he could hear a woman voice, screaming at him or seemed like cursing at him, as he tried to clear his thoughts and focused on the voice the first thing he heard was, "Kaun kambaqt re? Pata nahi kaha se yeh andha aa gaya ghar main, seems like a chore, where is the security?"

Yuvi with bothersome expression said in a low voice, "Me and chore, kab se?" pointing his fingers at himself.

The woman started to curse at him even more, " Jungle Janwar ,Bull kahi ka, what kind of rice do you eat that made a human out of bull, you ruined my sandesh that I worked so hard for and now bari ma is going to get mad at me, if you don't have any eyes then wear black black chashma na, bull kahi ka."

Yuvi, " OYE CHUP." He got up from the floor holding his back with his left hand, then very slowly he turned around, and BAME!!!!!!!!! The girl got shock of her life; the person she was searching for from the age of 16, her dream man, her prem pujari was standing before her.

Yuvi, " CHUP! I didn't purposely bumped into you, I was coming and you were coming, so we banged with each other, just like how sometimes bus bang with bus and car bang with truck."

Babli keep staring at yuvi without blinking her eyes, she was just shocked out of her life that her rajkumar is in front of her, ISH!! She was in heaven re.

Yuvi, " Mam are you there ji?." Snapped his finger in front of babli which made her come back to earth.

Babli, "OYE TERI!! Did you get hurt ji? I hope you are fine shine ji? I didn't mean to bump into you like that ji, sorry ji.' Holding her ear with her both hands while looking like an innocent girl.

Yuvi, " No No it is ok, but  from which side do I look like a bull?".

Babli cracking up now, " From every side ji."

Yuvi, " Really? De talli."

Babli give him a talli while both of them cracked up. Babli eyes popped out of her socket when a bell started to ring in her ear, she looked left and right but saw nothing.

Yuvi, " Hi my name is Yuvi aka Yuvraaj, but people calls me by yuvi."

Extending his arms for hand shake.

Babli wiping her hands on her salwar kameez pant and put her hands forward for the hand shake, but yuvi realize that in India namaste works not hand shake so he did namaste while babli extended her hands for handshake, then she did namaste while yuvi extended her hands for shake, this keep going on for 20 seconds when babli finally said, " I will do namaste this time and you follow ji."

Yuvi, " Alright.'"

Then both of them did namaste with each other.

Babli, " Myself is Madhubala but people calls me Babli b/c I am always Babli." Looking down at the floor all shy shyly and smiling away while putting her pallo in her mouth and biting it.

Then someone called Babli from the kitchen, and in a hurry she started to run toward the kictchen when she realize that she forgot her sandesh plate, and while coming back to get it, she slipped and fell on the floor with a THUD noise, before yuvi could help her, it was too late.

Babli, " OYE MA!." Then she is holding her back with her hands, and yuvi came over to help her get up, while bell started to ring in babli ears again which made her jump backwards and she ran from there all limping and her face all red red like tomato sauce.

Yuvi went back to his mission to.

The day turned into evening

Sid room

He was standing in front of his dressing mirror, fixing his Fender Black Woven Shirt Collar.

Someone knock on his door which made him turn around, Mrs. Modi was standing in the door way, sid gesture with his head to come in while he turn to fix his shirt collar button.

Mrs. Modi came in and turn sid toward her and stared to help her with his button.

Mrs. Modi, " You have grown up so much and yet you cannot fix a simple shirt collar button,  just like you cannot tie your shoe laces without someone helping you." Shaking her head left and right.

Sid put his both arms around his move neck and said with a smile, " Mom, it is not that I don't now how to, I do, but It feels good when your own moms very lovingly helps you, it reminds me of my childhood days and it feels like there is someone who cares for me, and beside ma to ma hoti ha na, where jaanat lies under her feet, then how can you keep me away from that jaanat mom, even I deserve some jaanat.'"

Mrs. Modi, "ISH!! Enough of this drama now, get ready soon b/c people are started to arrive for the party and the party is for you and yuvi, and I don't won't like it if you two are late."

Sid shook his head ok mom. Then sid saw his mom looking at sid, he turn around and said, " How do I look mom?."

Mrs. Modi, " What can I say, you are looking too dashing A1, after all you are my son." Both of the crack up, then mrs. Modi left the room.

After few minutes yuvi came in wearing Sovereign Code shirt , " Sid I need a coat, all my coat is outdated and is not even iron."

Sid, " Dude you have two hands then help yourself na, I am busy here trying to get this tag out of my shirt.

Yuvi grabed a black dressing coat and came over to sid, he taped him on the back and said, " Here let me help you." With that he turn sid back toward him again and took the tag out and threw it in the dust bin.

Then yuvi stood beside sid checking himself out, but due to sid taking half of the mirror he couldn't see himself properly, yuvi started to bump his butt against sid thigh, telling him to move it is his turn, sid shaking his head moved over to give space to yuvi, after that sid helped yuvi put on his coat while yuvi helped sid with his shoe laces.

Yuvi, " sid you are looking very hot, those messy hair all straighten, those deep brown chocolate eyes glowing, smelling extremely good and that sexy face of yours, I think you are going to give heart attack to some girls for sure."

Sid, " What do you mean by girls? As far as I know this party is going to be filled with mom friends and her staffs that she has invited which I am not interested in them at all." Grabbing his rudraksha mala and put it around his neck.

Yuvi, " Well I have invited some dancer to our party, after our introduction, we are going to blast the night with hot and sexy girls." Dancing with happiness.

Sid, " Yeah and I will see you sleeping outside of the gate, if mom sees this then you are dead."

Yuvi, " Na Na, I am not that innocent, I have kept two parties, one for respected and elderly generation, while one for the hot and cunning generation which is us."  Looking at sid all proudly for his mind-blowing ideas.

Sid, ' Oh really, yuvi mom is not so nave, she will catch us for sure but no pain no gain, even I am up for the party, hope it lives up to expectation."

Yuvi, "Not to worry shorry, when yuvi is here, no need to fear, I have invited the best dancer of town, and they will make our party hot hi hot re." slapping sid in his arms.

Sid, "Perfect then, shall we join our mom for now? She has already give me a dhamki how she hates it when we are late."

Yuvi, " Why ofcourse, lets go." Pushing sid from behind while singing my name is Sheila, Sheila ki jawani."

Yuvi, " Sid today is going to be hot hi hot night re."

Sid, "Anything you say yuvi ." Looking ahead of his direction with cold stare.

Yuvi, " No problem I will handle everything." Telling sid how he has arranged for the two party in different place while sid taps him on his shoulder in good job way. Both of their noise started to fade away while they turn around the corner.

Precap: this diamond is nothing compare to the two diamonds I have.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24JERAN_rocksjyoti_wahianvidyashreekaifiadoosheeka_Moumi_kreya204blissfullRagz2009ginac...Noorya...greenleaf007payyal-Prithi--Raindrops-DJ..monty22blossom1234-Nags-indian_beauty-Harshu--Mrs.SKMehwish-

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
bani di
i must say i am fida on your writing style
just aweomeThumbs Up
words can't describe your creativityClap

.Shiva.

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
that was fabulous...is rids n naina gonna be at the party?....cant wait 4 the next part...plz update soon :)

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

bani di
i must say i am fida on your writing style
just aweomeThumbs Up
words can't describe your creativityClap
thank you nikkiHug