Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 34)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Modi Mansion

"Swarg"

The mansion name Mrs. Modi kept this name b/c her house is indeed swarg to her and she wish to be like this even before she pass away, peaceful,filled with love and goodness.

BMW car stop right in front of the door, sid and yuvi both got off the car and started to walk into the house, when all the servant of the house started to throw rose petals at them, yuvi started to give them flying kiss while sid was like whatever.

Sid took of his sunglasses when he saw a woman standing in front of him, she was wearing beautiful jewelry around her neck, maang tika on her head and her body was wrapped in a sari, sindoor in her maang, bangles in her both hands and mangalsutra around her neck.

Meet

Mrs. Aastha Modi

She is a fashion designer tycoon, very famous and one of the best fashion designers in town, fashion is her hobby, but she likes to do social work whenever she gets time. She is a very sweet woman and an amazing mother to her three children. She is very very beautiful woman, her eyes speaks volume, she has those greenish blue eyes, which can capture anyone's soul, she got married to sid father at the age of 23 and she helped him when every one left his side, she was there when everyone left him to sufferer, you see it was a pure love story and a very struggle one to, her husband worships her and always talks to her before making any decisions, rishabh was just like his son sid, but more warmer lol. She loves her family, she always thanks god for giving her a beautiful family. Prays to god and trust in him that one day her son will find the peace in his heart, she has three wish, one she wants to get her daughter married to a middle class family b/c a middle class guy can teach her crazy daughter about true life, second she wants to get yuvi married, and last, she wants her son to be happy in his life and hope and pray that someone will come into his life and change him for good. Even being rich she has not forgotten her Indian culture nor it's value, even like other women she also keeps karva chauth for her sweet husband, simple living yet high thinking woman she is.

Before sid touched her feet, yuvi beat him to it and touched his bari ma feet and give her a very tight hug.

Mrs.Modi, " Yuvi, omg how did you get so skinny? Look at you, such a handsome boy of mine and yet looking like a dead stick." Shaking her head in disbelief.

Yuvi fake crying and said, " Kya karo bari ma, no one feed me there and made me work extra hard and no sleep and beside I didn't get to eat baigan ka bharta from my bari ma."

Sid shocked out of his life while Mrs. Modi went to yuvi.

Mrs. Modi , " No problem, I am here now, I will make my son tandrarust again, you don't worry they didn't feed you, but your mother will feed you so much that you will have eight pack in no time." While she cracks up.

Sid cleared his throat which got yuvi and Mrs. Modi attention.

Sid looking left and right said, "Even I am here na." both yuvi and mrs.modi cracked up!

Sid mom opened her arms wide and told her son to give her a hug, sid with a smile came and hug his mother.

Both son and mother were happy to see each other and why won't they be, they are seeing each other after 2 years, they are bound to be happy na.

Mrs. Modi grabbed her son face in her palms and said, "To kaise hain re? I have seen you after so long, my eyes was getting tired of waiting to see my son." She caressed his soft hair and kissed him on the forehead.

Sid, " I know mom, even I was missing you, but you now na, I was busy with business, then helping dad and then was busy with modeling, everything was so rough for past few years, but never mind that, I am here now and we shall have a blast."

Mrs.Modi, " Of course, now both my son is here and we shall have a blast for sure, we will have a party, invite the whole town, from rich to poor everyone, my sons has come home after so long, everyone should now  that two beautiful angel has come to their town."

She called out to her servant, " Moti, Raju, Veer, Sunil, Vijay." All of them came running and stood before her.

Mrs.Modi, "today I am very very happy, my sid and yuvi is here, fill this house with lights, firework, feed the poor, invite all of my friends, that we are having a party tomorrow night at the modi house, everyone shall be here." The servant shook their head in yes and left from there. She was the happiest person in this whole world today.

Then she turned to her both son and said, "You have no idea how happy I am to see my sons here, my two strengths and my pride." Sid hugged his mom then yuvi huges both sid and his bari ma, and three of them gave big group hug to each other.

Then she told them to get freshen up for dinner, but  yuvi said, " Bari ma, you made my baigan ka bharta na?."

Mrs. Modi slapped him in the arms and said, " As if I won't, I know my son like and dislikes, so don't worry about it and now go get freshen up, you guys must be very tired and hungry, go go." 

Both of them left the room while Mrs. Modi went to the kitchen to see how the food are being prepared.

The food that was being prepared was:

Chana daal

Chicken tikka masala

Fish amrit sari

Cashew nut pulao

Paneer tikka

Bariyala bhindi

Dhal fry

Kaju mutter paneer

Palak paneer

Bejan Ka Bharta

Desserts:

Gajar ka halwa

Ras malai

Lassi

After getting freshen up, both of the men came downstairs.

Mrs. Modi was sitting on the head of the house chair, while sid and yuvi site on the right and left side of her, as the servant served the dinner both sid and yuvi were shocked.

Both of them looked at each other and in their head thinking, "Are we like kumbhkaran ? that all this food are made for us." Both turned their face to their mom and took a deep breath.

Mrs. Modi, "Come on boys dig in, the food is getting cold." But both of them shook their head.

Then yuvi spoke up, " Bari ma, today you are going to feed us."

Mrs. Modi, "Oh so that is the case, no problem, I will feed you guys today with my own hands."

As both of them sit there like a little kid, Mrs. Modi feed them one at a time, first yuvi and then sid, then both of them feed their mother.

After lovely dinner

Sid is sitting in his living room, with his laptop, going through his mom business chart and progress, it was about 2:30 am in the morning, yuvi was in his room snoring away.

Suddenly a cold air swift through sid hair, which made him look up, as he looked up, the sky was peach black, thunder ruble through the sky, it seems rain was approaching very fast, sid closed the laptop and walk up to the massive window as wind  blew through the current, he was in his jeans and gray t-shirt, he put his arms across his chest and looked toward the dark sky that was about to create flood, with a cold stare he said, " I hate rains." While on the other side of the town riddhima was sitting in her living room, writing in her diary, while she heard the sound of the rain, she immediately closed her diary and ran toward the window where the rain was beating against the glass. She was swinging around with happiness, she opened her windows wides,as the wind touched every corner of the room, the seashells chimes started to make beautiful sound that was handing in front of the window, riddhima felt like dancing now, she went close to the wind and extended her hand to feel the first rain of the year in her palms, as the cold rain touched her hands, she felt electric ran through her body, there was something different in this rain, it was not warm but cold, as the rain dance into her palms, on the other side, sid was standing in front of the window seeing the rain drop, his eyes was the same cold as an ice and with a disgust face, he shut his window but still he got his hand wet in the rain which made him feel sick, and on the other hand, the water ran from riddhima palms to her white bangles, then it dropped on the floor as a *THUD*

Both of the closed their eyes, one is *I hate this* way and another in a dreamy way.

Sid with angry expression while riddhima with a smile, the screen split into two:

Sid, " Only fools like rains." And riddhima, "Only a person with a heart will understand the beautifulness of rain." the screen faded away in blackness.

Yuvi bedroom

The man was sleeping peacefully, with a big smile in his face, snoring away, suddenly everything was fogy, there were flowers blooming one by one, moon looking down with a smile on it's face, two forums appeared, yuvi with his hair gelled back, he was wearing white suits and red rose in his hand, and sweet and shy smile on his face, while naina was wearing red sari, her hair was tired up, she is holding her pinky finger with her other hand, and swinging her body left to right all shyly.

Then yuvi gave her the red rose and she accepted, and then yuvi started to sing.

"Raat Ko Aaoonga Main

Tujhe Le Jaoonga Main

Film Dikhaoonga Main

Sair Karaoonga Main."

Then naina started to sing:

"Chori Se Aana Chupke Se Jaana

Achchhi Nahin Dillagi."

Yuvi, "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi."

Naina, "Tujhse Shaadi Karoongi."

Yuvi jumped out of happiness and went to kiss naina, which made naina SLAP him across his face, tore his red rose and called him a *jerk* then step on his feet and walked away, while yuvi scream in pain.

BAME!!!!!!!!!!! Yuvi woked up screaming, " NAHI!!." Holding his face with his left hand.

"This was scary." Said yuvi, then he looked around the room and understood where he was then he said, "It was only a dream, a dream, but what if she slaps me if I go to kiss her, NO!!!! i didn't even do anything and even in dream I got a slap, she is going to make my life hell if I dare to touch  her, but even if I get a slap from that sweet hand, it will make my life for sure, HAI!!!! That soft hand on my face, it will be a killer for sure." Biting his lower lips he went to sleep again, dreaming another dream of him and naina in a wonderland as the rain kept pouring from the sky.

Precap: OY!!! MA!!!! And how do I look????

Important Note: I am very sorry for the late update, i was extremely busy, i hope i didn't make you guys wait for too long, if i did then i am extremely sorry!

i would like you guys to say if i need to change anything or is everything ok so far, opinion is welcome as always.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

pandav10ratan24JERAN_rocksinnocenteyez92vidyashreesuperxuberantkaifiadoosheekajacobharry10011kreya204Ovi_Tanniginacgreenleaf007...Noorya...payyal-Raindrops--Prithi-DJ..monty22blossom1234Rajinilicious-Harshu--Mrs.SKMehwish-indian_beauty

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
great update bani di
i loved it
was waiting for it
just awesomeClap
and i love the way how u write everything in detail and never leaves anything
so keep it upThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
awesome update Clap
Thanks for the pm
continue soon

.Shiva.

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Bani my donkey Hug

Awesome update yaar Clap
Mrs. Modi is so sweet
Love the mother-sons bonding Embarrassed

and OMG!!!! Itna saara khaana....yaar its 2am n now I'm all hungryLOL

Like how SR have different views on rain
one loves it other hates it and l like how showed both of their thoughts Clap

Poor Yuvi LOL got slapped in dream reality mein kya hoga beechare ka.....but he's too cuteEmbarrassed

ab meri lazy nikammi jaldi se update karna ok otherwise you know the drillTongue

.Shiva.

_Moumi_ Goldie
_Moumi_
_Moumi_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
BanuuuHug

so late!!! but still awesome update yaarClap

Mrs. Modi is really nice and sweet
Loved mother-sons bondingEmbarrassed

HailaShocked itne sare khane!!!! i'm hungry nowLOL

Loved the views of rain of both SR....
one 'i hate rain' and the other 'i love rain'...complete oppositeEmbarrassed

bechara yuviLOL FATAK in dreamsLOL

now now update soon nikammiTongue....

.Shiva.

jacobharry10011 Goldie
jacobharry10011
jacobharry10011

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Awesome update yaar

.Shiva.

vidyashree Senior Member
vidyashree
vidyashree

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Bani ur so afraid of ur chudail wife eh te moment i gave u tat dhamki u update ur ffLOLLOL...so nv tat i kn ur weakness im going to make use of it to te full extent wen u dont updateTongue Wink....nv cumi to ur ff update it ws amazing i loved it Clap.... Sids moms description ws very nice and i loved te way yuvi told sids mom tat no one ws there to feed him and sids shockd expression ws so funny lolz LOL... Bani te list of dishes u mentiond wic ws made to serve them made ma mouth to water so nv ur going to provide me wit all of those otherwise i think u remember ma dhamki ROFL ROFL.... Yuvis dream ws good i liked it...ridzy and sids view abt rain ws very beautifully portrayed Embarrassed....hope to c SR meeting again in next update... continue soon   Big smile

.Shiva.

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
awesome update dear

.Shiva.

Go to top