Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 18)

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

[QUOTE=Darklord_Rehan]One sec...Riddhima having flash backs of previous lives??? I din get that part...By any chance are u trying to say that this is a case of rebirth??And in this life too they have been named Siddhant and Riddhima??? Please explain me...I am a little confused here...
[/QUOTE
no riddhima is no having flashback nor sid, i just put that scene there to reminder what happened in the previous life and yes siddhima has came back as rebirth b/c their love was incomplete and they were seperated by crule fate, and yes i have kept their name as sid and riddhima b/c this is their story and their new beginning that was destoryed before,they came back to be with each other now, to fulfill life long promise to be together forever now.

hope that helps rehan, if you still don't get it then do tell me ok.
male37 smiley, male smiley, smiley, happy smiley

Thanks for the clarification....I din know that your story is based on their rebirth...I must have overlooked it in the introduction...Actually I was under the impression that this is a completely different story completely disconnected from DMG...Anyways thanks...

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 25 December 2010 at 5:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

kaifia Senior Member
kaifia
kaifia

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
awesome ff plz add me to u r pm list    when u will update pm me  i m glad u keep that man out of u r ff  atleast v will enjoy koi burai tu nahi aye gi beech mein

.Shiva.

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
yaar very very amzing updateClap

lekin ek baat samaj nai ay kya sidma ka ponam janam hova hai kya please tell me ???

and thanxx for pm and update soon and pm me Smile

.Shiva.

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
abaiya!
wait so im confused with jessie, sid n his bro rescued her right? n then he kissed her? wat?!?! and then wait her foot. the feet...
im confuzzled Unhappy
but i love the first meeting, modi , siddhant modi LOL

.Shiva.

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
bani Hug i m DEAD after reading ur FF............Blushing 

it's an awesome update.finally they met at Airport........can't wait for next update......Embarrassed

BTW happy birthday.....my sweetie........LOL

.Shiva.

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Bannu my cupid HugHug

Awesome update !!!!

I am in luv wid dis Hot & Sexy badtmeez Sid issshhhhhhh he is d PERFECT man Embarrassed

Loved d nanga punga Sid hot hi hot re Embarrassed
& Ridz dancing & got hurt :(

SR 1st meeting haiye issshhhhhhh
SIDDHANT MODI my name uff Embarrassed

Looking forward to d next part...
Continue soon donkey Tongue

Edited by sidma_love - 25 December 2010 at 8:22pm

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Originally posted by shewascool90210

[QUOTE=Darklord_Rehan]One sec...Riddhima having flash backs of previous lives??? I din get that part...By any chance are u trying to say that this is a case of rebirth??And in this life too they have been named Siddhant and Riddhima??? Please explain me...I am a little confused here...
[/QUOTE
no riddhima is no having flashback nor sid, i just put that scene there to reminder what happened in the previous life and yes siddhima has came back as rebirth b/c their love was incomplete and they were seperated by crule fate, and yes i have kept their name as sid and riddhima b/c this is their story and their new beginning that was destoryed before,they came back to be with each other now, to fulfill life long promise to be together forever now.

hope that helps rehan, if you still don't get it then do tell me ok.
male37 smiley, male smiley, smiley, happy smiley

Thanks for the clarification....I din know that your story is based on their rebirth...I must have overlooked it in the introduction...Actually I was under the impression that this is a completely different story completely disconnected from DMG...Anyways thanks...
yes they came back again, but their previous life will not come into this life, i just need to add that scene to make it more dramatic, there is going to a majore difference between past life and future life, past life things will not come into the future for sure, i will not connect this story with dmg, there will be no someone in here, nor the same FARZ BS stuff, or couple breaking apart for stupid reason, my story will be funny filled with humore, intense scene, romantic scene, jealousy, pain and love with crazyness. the FB was just there to tell everyone that was in the past, and how that riddhima is totally different from this riddhima, and how she will handle this batamize sid.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaifia

awesome ff plz add me to u r pm list    when u will update pm me  i m glad u keep that man out of u r ff  atleast v will enjoy koi burai tu nahi aye gi beech mein
thank you and yes i so don't want someone in my FF and he sure will not be here, even i am tired of that name and i want a totally different story of siddhima nowLOL

Go to top