Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 16)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Please update soon...You know, I am addicted to this forum....I come here every single day...But these days there is hardly any SR related topics...So I look forward to the OSs and FFs...
yes, the update will be here in a few hour or soSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism

Ragz2009 IF-Dazzler
Ragz2009
Ragz2009

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Woowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, what a Outstanding start. Bani I swear If I had Money...I would Hire u  NOW NOW NOW and cast this exact crew.

Wooooooooooooooooooooow....just woow.

Amazing Concept and what start yaaar....Amazing.

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raghni2009

Woowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, what a Outstanding start. Bani I swear If I had Money...I would Hire u  NOW NOW NOW and cast this exact crew.

lol thank youLOL

Ragz2009

Ragz2009 IF-Dazzler
Ragz2009
Ragz2009

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by Raghni2009

lol thank youLOL

I love how u wrote every single Details...from what name brand jeans, watches, shoes n etcc...every single details....I could freely imagine everything in front of me..like i was watching it....too good . The best FF so far...

Edited by Raghni2009 - 25 December 2010 at 3:07pm

.Shiva.

-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
waiting for the update

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Modi Mansion

In the Study Room

An elderly man was sitting in a leather chair, he was on the phone telling someone that he will take care of it and if they are that badly hurt he will pay them 50,000 dollars each to keep the matter at bay, and then he hanged up the phone. As he looked up, his deep green eyes were blood shot, his expression were of an angry father, he seem to be really mad, but even in this you can see this elderly man was very handsome, he sure maintain his body very well. He slaped his both hands on the hard wooden table and got up from his chair and came over to two man who were standing in front of them, one with his hand behind him, while the other with his hand across his chest looking at him coldly.

Mr. Rishabh Modi , "Unbelievable." He scream top of his lungs, "you  two are out to be ashamed of yourself, what were you guys thinking beating those man at the club. Why did you guys get involved in the matter of that girl, I cannot believe both of my son acted like a jungle animal out there." He started to shake out of angry.

One of them bowed their head and said, "Sorry bari papa, we meant no harm; we were just trying to help that girl." Rishabh looked toward the young man, who he consider has his own son, "Really now ha, then if you were trying to help then why are they in the hospital with broken bones, bruised face, head injury, arms broken and nose broken, a person can help someone without half killing others." The young man said nothing else.

Then he turn to the other son of his and said, " And you, the man of the year and the hot shot, what were you thinking acting like an animal out there, if you don't care about your reputation then very well, but my name is attached with your name, MODI!!!! I will not tolerate this behavior from you, NONE of you." He scream while looking from one son to another, but the only thing he can get out of the situation were his son yawing. Mr.Modi got even more angry and scream, " Both of you are leaving for Indian tomorrow, you mom needs help and I want both of you to leave as soon as possible, no IF and BUT!!!! And this time I mean it, this is my ORDER!" Pointing fingers at his own son, who is giving him as if I care look and he left from there and went to sit on his dad leather chair with his feet on the desk. Mr.Modi shook his head in defeat and said, "Maybe this change of atmosphere will knock some sense into someone brain." And he walked out of the room, leaving the two men behind.

The man who was sitting in the chair he pulled out Don Diego Cigars from his dad drawer and lights it up, while the other one just stare at him and thinking in his head, " 

The man who was sitting on the chair and thinking in his head, "Indian and change, yep I sure will change OOPS!!!! but even worse then now dad(sarcastically), there is no place or anyone in this earth who can change me, I will not be one of those man who changes like seasons, I am who I am….. People like me don't change but the only thing we change is girl's dad, not ourselves!"

While the other one, looking his best buddy and thinking, " I know what you are thinking, but you will go with me for sure, and I will make sure of that, it is not about your dad, but Bari Ma and I will not take a no from anyone when it comes to my Bari Ma, never, you will go by hook or crock." Putting his hand inside of his pant pocket and taking a deep breath.  

A hot blond girl came into the room wearing short skirt and tank top, her eyes were on the man who was sitting in the chair, with his cigars placed between middle finger and ring finger smoking away which was making him look even more sexy.

The girl spoke up, " Hi I am Jessie and I just want to thank you for saving me." The young man who was standing his inside of his pocket looked at her and said, "It is perfectly alright, no need to thank us, we were just trying to help." But the girl eyes were on the man who was sitting in the chair.

Jessie, "I like to thank you, I mean b/c of you guys, I return home safe." The man on the chair shook his head in ok.

The man who was standing was looking at the girl and then his buddy, and he cracked up and said, " I think things are getting hot in here, I shall leave now. I will see you tomorrow and I will come by in the morning to pack your bag so we can leave asap." He turned to the blond girl and said, "Have a nice night sweetie." Winked at her and left the room.

Jessie, " I hope you are fine, since you were hit by hockey stick across your chest." Very nervously she said, "Can I see if your wounds are ok or too deep." The man looked up at her from the shadow with his eyes brow raised up in "WHAT", but she immediately said, "Oh I am a doctor."

The man got up from his chair and to convince her, he took of his white shirt of and dropping it on the floor, the girl was about to faint seeing the hot sight in front of her but since he was in the shadow she could see the full feature.

Jessie, "I am sorry can you come in the light since I cannot see you properly." Biting her lips and corrected, "Sorry your wounds." The man started to come toward her and the screen split into two side, the man was coming toward the girl he saved while on the other hand riddhima were practicing her  dancing lesson all alone in a  room, as the young man came in front on the girl, she saw that there was a very bad bruised across his chest, leaving a bad red mark on it, she placed her hands on his chest and tracing the bad wound scars which will heal in two to three days, the man wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against his body which made her look up nervously, while on the other side, riddhima started to spine, sweat running from her forehead and her heart beat increasing, and on the other side of the scene the man removed a strand of hair from the girl face touching her skin, making her jump up, as soon as he went for a kiss, on the other side riddhima unknowingly step on a broken glass and scream out in pain and the screen faded away.   

Next Morning

"HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! it hurts, it hurts, stop it, don't press on it that hard." screaming riddhima while naina put bandaged on her feet.

Naina, " What the hell were you doing beside dancing, how could you not see the broken glass in the room."

Riddhima, " OYE!! i was dancing but the room was kind of dark and i was lost in my world and i put my feet on top of the glass."

Naina, " Good job, now you going to have to go the airport like this, since i had fix the meeting with that man who needs interior designer since he has bought a house for his wife but since he has to leave to singapor today, he told us to meet in the airport and he will give you all the details, so we have to go no matter what, and if you do a good job with this project yousure will get more recognize i the market and i want my sister and buddy to be famouse among everyone."

Riddhima, " So sweet of you, but seriously my feet is hurting so bad, i don't think i can go."

Naina, " Sorry babes, you have to, first we will go to the airport then i myself will take you to the doctor."

Riddhima, " But."

Nanina, " Please riddhy, for me, you have to bear this little pain, we cannot cancle this meeting, it is very important, for me bear this little pain."

Riddhima smiled and pulled his buddy cheeck, " Fine pooh, we will go."

Naina put her hands around riddhima waist and helped her walk to the car and they droved away.

In the Airport

The announcer announced in the mike that the flight from Los Angles has just landed.

As the gate open, both the modi man came out. The girls enter the airport and went straight to the man who was waiting for them to give them his file before he has to leave for the meeting and meet the person who is going to handle this project, the girls meet up with the man and he explained everything to riddhima and said he has full faith in her.

On the other side the boys were waiting for the luggage to arrive, riddhima started to walk toward the arriving place, her feet was killing her now, she need to put her weight on something else then her feet, so she went toward the railing and lean against it and took a  deep breath.

A small kid was trying to get up on his stroller but was having a very hard time with it, and was about to fall but a strong arm wrapped around his small frame and picked him up before he feel down, he slowly put the boy in the stroller while the kid smiled, his mom thanked him and walked away.

Riddhima unaware of this, she turned around to see who was thanking who, but as she turned around, but before she could see who it was the man turned his face away, the only thing she could see was his back toward her, then she turned to look at the front to see if naina had come from the restroom or not.

Then the man put his right feet on the railing and looked to see his buddy telling him to wait where he is, he will get the luggage and come there, the man shook his head in yes and waited there, the man phone rang and he put his right feet on the railing and talking on his phone.

Riddhima feet pain was increasing now, and lean on to check the wound in her feet, it was throbbing now, which was making her feel dizzy.

Riddhima, " If I stay here any longer I will faint." Spoke to herself. So she thought she should go check on naina, as she stepped forward to go, when the man put his right feet down and  "RIPPED" sound came but riddhima ignored it thinking it was something else, and went to leave again when the sound RIPPED came again which made her stopped at her track, it sure got her attention, first she was shock, then angry took over her, she was burning now, her feet was killing her, her headache was increasing, there naina is not coming  and now her dupatta might be ripped into two pieces and has nothing left to cover herself with. She almost had tears in her eyes now; whoever did this that person is going to see stars in the day now. Digging her fingers into her palms, she stared to turn around, slowly and steadily, as this time the man has done talking and put his phone in his pant pocket and also started to turn around same time as riddhima, as both of their face started to turn around each other, flashback of the previous lives came into the picture, siddhima first airport scene, three slap, then sid saving riddhima life by body heat, then marrying her then their first honeymoon, siddhima mandir scene, sid putting balms in her wounded feet, then riddhima caressing sid hair with affection and then the separation of them, farz and the divorce.

A bright white flashed formed between them as time stood still, as the view came more clear, a man put his hands on a women shoulder making her jump of as it send her shover down her spine who was sitting her back toward him.

The women spoke, " You have come, I have been waiting for you for so long, just like how cherry blossom tree waits for it's flower to bloom to be complete, I have waited for you to come to make me complete, b/c you are my other half, my soul," she turned around, and it was none other then riddhima. She put her head on the man chest and closed her eyes, as the man wrapped his strong man around her body, he looke dup, his deep brown chocolate eyes were filled with love and emotion, he was holding her against his body while caressing her soft silky hair with his right hand and said, " I am back now riddhima, the darkness has faded away and now we will walk through the light together, hand in hand, this time I will not let anyone take you away from me, this time you will be mine and mine only, I have given you up once, but this time I will do no such thing, there is going to be no one between us now."

Riddhima, " Tum ho to main bhi hoon sid, tum nahi ho to main bhi nahi hoon, and this time even I will not let you get separated from me, I will not ruin my happiness with my own hand, not this time." Both of them hugged tightly while they vanished into airs and future siddhima came into focuse.

Now both the man and riddhima was looking at each other, the man was looking away after few minutes and turned to leave away when riddhima called out by saying, " Hey mister." The man stopped at his track and turned around slowly. Riddhima biting her lips out of the pain in her feet, digging her finger nails into her palms, the pain in her feet was making her feel sick, and she was having hard time standing straight, but even in this painful situation she could not stop but notice the man who was standing in front of her.

He was wearing aviator sunglasses that had greenish shade to it, and then her eyes feel on the rudraksha mala that he was wearing around his strong neck, and his muscular chest, then was looking at his face, and mashallah, that face could be of a deewana or a killer, lady killer face, his skin was so smooth, he was intensely male, he was very handsome, his angular face, his mouth was sensual, his eyelashes were long and black, he stood talk and proud, his hair were short cut and black as night. This man who was standing front of her, he was the perfect man for sure, PERFECT!!!!

He took riddhima breath away, but she got out of her daze very fast since the pain in her feet was making her loose her sense now. The man was chewing his gum and with a stone face he said, " Siddhant Modi, the name is siddhant modi." His voice send shiver down her slender spine which left her speechless, his cold voice make her shake to the core and before she could say anything, her face went into shocking mood.

||To be contuine||

Next Meeting:i like neck then dupatta and yuvi and naina meeting!!!! sorry i could not write the neck and dupatta scene b/c i am very busy today, but in the next update i sure will,  and i am very sorry.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksvidyashreeMrs.DravidSIDMA4EVERjacobharry10011_Moumi_kreya204Ragz2009Ovi_Tanniginac...Noorya...payyal-Raindrops-greenleaf007-Prithi-NusiSgDJ..ssdtvgojanmonty22Rajinilicious-Mrs.SKMehwish-indian_beauty

...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

me first! me first!LOLLOL

nikammi! tu mere ko pm nahin karegi tho bhi mujhe pata chal jaayega ki tune update kiyaEvil SmileLOL
thank god i was checkin the FFs!
this part was seriously AWESOME dude!!!...SIDDHANT MODI is just THE man yaar
his character is mindblowin...that carefree bad boy type suits him like hell!Evil Smile
when they came face to face and the previous janaam's scenes were showin...that was great yaar!...u really did somethin amazin there...
and the the name is Siddhant Modi line....IshhhhBlushing i would love to see Wahi playin such a role but right now tere FF se maan ko sukhun deti hoonLOLLOL
not to forget the moment he takes off his shirt..............HOT RE................BlushingBlushing

Edited by ...Noorya... - 25 December 2010 at 4:40pm

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

me first! me first!LOLLOL

nikammi! tu mere ko pm nahin karegi tho bhi mujhe pata chal jaayega ki tune update kiyaEvil SmileLOL
thank god i was checkin the FFs!
this part was seriously AWESOME dude!!!...SIDDHANT MODI is just THE man yaar
his character is mindblowin...that carefree bad boy type suits him like hell!Evil Smile
when they came face to face and the previous janaam's scenes were showin...that was great yaar!...u really did somethin amazin there...
and the the name is Siddhant Modi line....IshhhhBlushing i would love to see Wahi playin such a role but right now tere FF se maan ko sukhun deti hoonLOLLOL
not to forget the moment he takes off his shirt..............HOT RE................BlushingBlushing
thank you noorya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and yes he sure is the man a very bad bad man who does not commiteLOL

and yes his hot hot shirtless body re!LOLLOLLOLLOL
male37 smiley, male smiley, smiley, happy smileythanks for reading

Go to top