Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 140)

KW_rocks Groupbie
KW_rocks
KW_rocks

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Plzzz update.

Windsof.Heaven IF-Dazzler
Windsof.Heaven
Windsof.Heaven

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hii i love you ff

its superb 
mind blowing 
awesome 
n,do PM me plzz Star
cont.soon
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
hello everyoneHughope everyone is good. God it seems ages since i even step into my FFLOL but not to worry i am back and this time i will make sure you guys get all the siddhima scene that you want. I will kick start their love + hate love story from this update. I know i am too late with the update but as you all know that my dad was hurt and i was busy with college so i couldn't concentrate on FF b/c my mind was going in different direction. Everything seems to be cool now and i am in a little bit of peace so why not i update my FF so here i am with my update. i want to thank everyone for being there for me when i was going through tough time. A BIG hug for everyoneHugHug
Hug
Hug
p.s. see cupcake i haven't abandoned my FF b/c od my idiotes b/c they love this FF and this sexyface sid and how can i break you guys heart. i don't have that much strenght to do so. so here you go with the update.Embarrassed

Chapter 30

Naina and Riddhima Conversation

Naina and Riddhima was talking to each other.

Naina," Riddhima I don't now what to say? I cannot believe things will get out of hand. Are you alright?"

Riddhima was holding the phone to her ear, she was not ok. There was this silence between them for few second. Then naina spoked up.

Naina, " Riddhima." She broked riddhima silence.

Riddhima, " Naina he was hurt, really badly. I tried to stop him but who does he listen to. Before I could do anything things turn to good from scary. I don't now I think I was to scared to do anything, if I had stop one of them then he won't have gotten hurt."

Naina, " I know riddhima I know, don't worry everything will be alright."

Riddhima, "hope so b/c he was in bad condition, hope he went to the doctor b/c his head was bleeding a lot, I tried to help him he woun't even let me come two inches of him."

Naina, " Who abhijit? Asked naina.

Riddhima, " No sid." Said riddhima sadly.

Naina, " Oh! So when did modi turned into sid? I thought you called him by modi?." Naina was teasing her.

Riddhima, " Well I guess from today." She said.

Naina, " Just today, riddhima tell me is there something going on between you and sid?"

Riddhima, ' NO why is everyone asking me this question? There is nothing going on between me and him." She said it clearly.

Naina, "I don't now riddhima b/c the way you are concern for him. Look at it even abhjijit got hurt but here the only person you are talking about is my brother-in-law. One will be crazy not to think what I am thinking."

Riddhima, " It is not what you think. I am very concern about abhijit. The reason I am concern about sid is b/c I didn't get to fix his wound while I took abhijit to the hospital. i know abhijit is fine but I don't now if sid is fine, so I was a little bit more concern. Beside cannot a human being think about another human being without anything going on between them." She smiled.

Naina, " Not when it comes to siddhant modi." She pulled riddhima leg again.

Riddhima, "well you are wrong. But I just want to see him once. He did get hurt b/c of me after all, just want to wish him well that's it."

Naina, " Perfect, we all are going out to shopping tomorrow. Nobody will be home except for sid, you can come over and ask him how he is doing." Said naina.

Riddhima, " Ok. So now tell me how was your day with yuvi jiju?."

Naina was blushing, " well we had some great time."

Riddhima, " details now." The two woman started to talk while the night turned to day.

In the mornin

Mrs.Modi, " Come on sue we are already late for our shopping. Stop putting on too much makeup and get down here. Virue tell the drive to take out the car, we are ready." With that she went to the kitchen.

Yuvi was sitting downstairs reading magazine waiting for the ladies to get ready.

Sue, " OMG! I hope I don't get sun burn since it is so hot today. I hate this weather." With that she came down wearing shirt and tank top. All three of them left the house telling the servant to take care of sid until they. They are going to meet naina in the shopping center where she is waiting for them.

Sid was all alone in the house, but everything was so quite that he felt nothing but peace. He had his wine bottle with a pack of ice box beside him, his sports magazine, flat screen tv that was in front of him where he was watching hangover 2 and the cold AC air that was keeping him cold what else does he need. A beautiful quite day and work free this is the best day of his life. The sound of the swimming pool outside of his room was very soothing.

He turned on his CD player. The first song that was on is Almost Here by Bryan McFadden n Delta Goodrem.

"Did I hear you right?

Cause I thought you said "Let's think it over"

Sid closed his deep chocolate brown eyes and BAME!!!!! Images of riddhima face came into focused. Rushes of  images of her smiling, getting mad at him, screaming in shock, her scary face seeing him all angry, her concern came flashing back into his mind.

Sid immediately opened his eyes which was full of emotion. He pressed his wine glass so hard that it broke into tiny pieces leaving his right hand all bruised up and bleeding none stop. He was shaking now. For the first time siddhant modi was feeling something for riddhima gupta. It might not be love but it is something for sure.

Sid grabbed a towel from his right side table and wrapped his hand in it and got up from his seat. He was fuming  that he cannot get the images of that gupta girl out from his head. he was walking back and forth to relax and clam himself down. He put his left hand through his hair and looked up at the ceiling of his house.

In the BG

But when I need you, you're almost here

And I know that's not enough

And when I'm with you, I'm close to tears

Cause your only almost here

At the same moment riddhima enter the room. Her foot step alert sid and he gaze toward the person who without his permission dared to enter his room. As soon as she came into the focus sid angry rose even higher. He made a fist on his wounded hand to distract him from feeling anything but hatred for this girl in front of him. Riddhima on the other hand was very concern about sid and she couldn't wait to see sid. I don't now what it is yet but her heart couldn't stay away from him knowing he was hurt and that she couldn't even help him. She was restless to see him in pain.

Sid narrow his deep chocolate eyes and if looks could kill riddhima would have die a thousand death.

Riddhima chocked on her words but with little bit of courge she took his name, " Sid." Bad move riddhima very bad move.

Sid raised his right finger to his lips to shh her. His eyes were bloodshot now. He was fuming with angry that here he cannot get her image out of his mind and now she came right infront of his face when he is out of control.

Sid, " Take my name respectly gupta. I am not your friends nor you enemy that you have the right to call me by sid b/c only those people that is dear to me call me by sid. For you I am siddhant modi the bad guy. I hope I made myself very clear." He said it in a very cold voice.

Riddhima was stunned and shocked that in one moment he is so nice and the next moment he is like a devil. No wonder modi's are called the devil b/c you never now when they will be grateful to you and when they will rip your heart into tiny pieces.

Sid, " I am sure you are not here to give me lecture about yesterday. My whole family went out for shopping so there is nothing for you here. I want some quite time so just get the hell out b/c you are disturbing my quite time." He said this while grabing for his wine bottle and pouring the chill cold wine that might ease his heart ace.

Riddhima took a deep breath and rubbed her neck b/c she knows this fight is going to go one for a very long time and she will need all the energy she has to get things straighten out.

She opened her eyes and she spotted the wound in sid hand. Her mouth fell open and her eyes widen. Without thinking she ran toward sid and was about to grab his wounded hand when sid put his left had infront of her to stop her from coming any closer to him.

Riddhima cared a dame about what he was telling her. She smacked his hands away and started to walk toward him. Sid was stunned and started to walk backward. Their eyes were on each other. Sid tried to look away but riddhima hazel eyes refused to let him go. Sid has his amusement look on his face as if he was ready for the challenge that riddhima was throwing at him while riddhima had the determined look on her face that she will tend his wound either he likes it or not.

Sid was close to the edge of his swimming pull and was about to fall when riddhima grabbed him by his shirt and pull him toward her. His face was an inch away from her face. Her one hand was holding onto his shirt collar while the other one was over his shoulder. She could smell the wine that he had drink. She could feel how hard he was trying to control himself from losing his control. His face was emotionless yet his every nerve said something else. She does affect him. Her being close to him does make him feel the things she feels when he is near her. She closed her eyes in slow motion as if she wants to capture this side of sid in her heart and soul.There is something between them… something very strong that makes them come together no matter how far they go away from each other.

Sid raised his eyebrow as if he knows what she is thinking about. He pulled himself away from her and step back few feet so they had some space between them.

He smiled and said, "Don't even think about it gupta. Stop creating web of dreams that will never come to reality. There is no place in my heart for you. There never was and never will be. You don't need to feel pity for me or help me I can handle my own wound myself. I don't need help from you." He was back in control.

to be continue ...

precap: riddhima turns sid around to face her

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

juisainnocenteyez92mala1108sonia1000jacobharry10011TazzyAnitikajaiswalkreya204Windsof.Heaven-veena.shona-Ovi_Tanni-jas-nine2ginac...Noorya...greenleaf007-Prithi-aamirkhanfanMidnightMusingswhispa-Mrs.SKMehwish-Rajiniliciousindian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Res Dancing

*EDITED*

Banuuu my cupid HugHugHug
First of all YAYYY!!!!! you didn't abandon the FF DancingDancingLOL
and u care so much about us idiotsEmbarrassed 
MuazhHeart

Now the update...it was FAB FAB FAB!!!!
I Loved Naina-Ridzi's convoEmbarrassed
Loved how Riddhima was concerned for SidEmbarrassed
Finally someone close to Riddhima questions her about her n Sid but Riddhima being Riddhima will never accept the truth WackoLOL

LOVED LOVED LOVED the SR scene!!!
Finally Sid also feels "something" for this Gupta girl but again like Riddhima even he's trying his best to hide his actual feelings n not accept them...silly peopleLOL
Loved how Riddhima was concerned for Sid n was determined to cure his wound even thou Sid was being all SexyFace...which btw is so HAWT Blushing

The last part was Issshhh FAB!!
Seriously in this entire FF I can imagine JeRan/SR clearly Day Dreaming
can't wait for the next update Embarrassed
continue soon my cupid!!!

P.S. I'm first...as always ApproveLOL

Edited by indian_beauty - 06 July 2011 at 4:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-ginac...Noorya....Shiva.

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

welcome back Hug

nice update Clap 

i like the way riddhima was concerned abt sid
i also liked naina and ridz convo...

continue superr soon plzzz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-.Shiva.

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
awesome update...loved the way ridz was adamant in taking care of sid inspite of his indifference...how is ur dad now?...hope he is fine...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Res Dancing

*EDITED*

Banuuu my cupid HugHugHug
First of all YAYYY!!!!! you didn't abandon the FF DancingDancingLOL
and u care so much about us idiotsEmbarrassed 
MuazhHeart

Now the update...it was FAB FAB FAB!!!!
I Loved Naina-Ridzi's convoEmbarrassed
Loved how Riddhima was concerned for SidEmbarrassed
Finally someone close to Riddhima questions her about her n Sid but Riddhima being Riddhima will never accept the truth WackoLOL

LOVED LOVED LOVED the SR scene!!!
Finally Sid also feels "something" for this Gupta girl but again like Riddhima even he's trying his best to hide his actual feelings n not accept them...silly peopleLOL
Loved how Riddhima was concerned for Sid n was determined to cure his wound even thou Sid was being all SexyFace...which btw is so HAWT Blushing

The last part was Issshhh FAB!!
Seriously in this entire FF I can imagine JeRan/SR clearly Day Dreaming
can't wait for the next update Embarrassed
continue soon my cupid!!!

P.S. I'm first...as always ApproveLOL

muha cupcakeHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indian_beauty

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged