Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 131)

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Joined: 30 May 2010
Posts: 3686

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

WOWWW WONDERFUL UPDATE BANI...ClapClap
 I am not  liking  that avijit...his behave is juss grrr...bt i liked there fight...when sid asked what he is to her n  ridhima said he is nothing more juss yuvi brother i felt sad for himCryCry...bt i liked dat part...and when ridz called out and grabbed sid's hand then wanted to clean  his hand with her dopatta that was sooo sweet...gdat means she does care about  him and she does affect sid too...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...cant wait for next part...please continue soon...Smile
thank you oviHug
lol poor abhijit no one likes himLOL

 Then kick out him from  your ffTongueWink
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

sonia1000 Goldie
sonia1000
sonia1000

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 1696

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
HEY BANIHug
Beautiful part as usual. Sid took her for ice cream Blushing HOW SWEET. What is this yaar Kabab main haddiShocked. OMG n why Riddhima took his side against Sid. Sid should have definitely killed him. My poor Siddy got hurt because of himUnhappy. Now continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 124624

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

WOWWW WONDERFUL UPDATE BANI...ClapClap
 I am not  liking  that avijit...his behave is juss grrr...bt i liked there fight...when sid asked what he is to her n  ridhima said he is nothing more juss yuvi brother i felt sad for himCryCry...bt i liked dat part...and when ridz called out and grabbed sid's hand then wanted to clean  his hand with her dopatta that was sooo sweet...gdat means she does care about  him and she does affect sid too...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...cant wait for next part...please continue soon...Smile
thank you oviHug
lol poor abhijit no one likes himLOL

 Then kick out him from  your ffTongueWink
LOL

not yetROFL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 124624

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1000

HEY BANIHug
Beautiful part as usual. Sid took her for ice cream Blushing HOW SWEET. What is this yaar Kabab main haddiShocked. OMG n why Riddhima took his side against Sid. Sid should have definitely killed him. My poor Siddy got hurt because of himUnhappy. Now continue soon

thank you soniaHug
well not completely, she was caught up between the person she cares about from childhood and one she is slowly getting to now day by day. it will always be sid.
Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Joined: 30 May 2010
Posts: 3686

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

WOWWW WONDERFUL UPDATE BANI...ClapClap
 I am not  liking  that avijit...his behave is juss grrr...bt i liked there fight...when sid asked what he is to her n  ridhima said he is nothing more juss yuvi brother i felt sad for himCryCry...bt i liked dat part...and when ridz called out and grabbed sid's hand then wanted to clean  his hand with her dopatta that was sooo sweet...gdat means she does care about  him and she does affect sid too...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...cant wait for next part...please continue soon...Smile
thank you oviHug
lol poor abhijit no one likes himLOL

 Then kick out him from  your ffTongueWink
LOL

not yetROFL

 PheeewwwCryCryCryCryCry
CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 1681

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Amzing bannu, i like the jelousy between the two, even if it is underneath the emotions. Plus like the way sid went all macho, LOL abhijit had it coming!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 50260

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Ok I'm bck. as usual awesome update Banu!!!!

All was going so well btwn SR n they were getting comfortable with each other but this bloody Abhijeet had to tapkoAngry I just don't lyk him at all how dare he hit my Siddy WiddyAngry but our Siddy Widdy is no less...he was in full on SexyFace mode n taught tht abhijeet a good lesson!!!

I really loved the way Sid asked Riddhima Who was he then? Shows that even Sid is affected by RidziEmbarrassed 
Even though Ridzi didn't say what she really wanted to we all know wat Sid means to her to bad she hasn't realized it yet...Idiot she isLOL

I'm loving this new twist so plzz continue soon...n wats abhijeets's last name?? its not malik Dead
Gupta? Malhotra? WahiTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 124624

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TazzyA

Amzing bannu, i like the jelousy between the two, even if it is underneath the emotions. Plus like the way sid went all macho, LOL abhijit had it coming!!!

thank you patni jiHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzyA

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF: My destiny is you (ArSh) Chap13 P29 21/12/2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: -shamima-   Replies: 248   Views: 48410

-shamima- 248 48410 26 May 2012 at 7:38am by ..Sana...
Asleep AK (Chapter 14, Page 13) Posted on Mar 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: sna004   Replies: 110   Views: 14456

sna004 110 14456 20 May 2012 at 10:45pm by aroramaina
Unfortunate: AK FF: Epilogue: Page 36

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: FF_writer   Replies: 303   Views: 33693

FF_writer 303 33693 26 December 2011 at 5:47pm by Angel-Jot.
Mohabbat...sirf mohabbat...(mjht ff)promo updated

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: sreevijayan   Replies: 190   Views: 17468

sreevijayan 190 17468 10 August 2010 at 9:45pm by love.mayurarti
-Lost AR- Part 1 Page 1 Note: Page 4 7/31/2009

2 3 4

Author: Veiledbeauty   Replies: 31   Views: 18095

Veiledbeauty 31 18095 31 July 2009 at 8:30pm by archielicious

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index