Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 118)

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
update soon yaar...it has been a long time since u updatedAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Bannu Once again i must say awesome updates, reading them makes it harder for me to leave IF!!! lol aur zarqu and harshuu, yaar i hardly get time to come on here, but fikar not, my college term will be over soon (before i head off to university) so shall have spare time on my hands to come & visit. Kaise ho tum dono? missing my devaraani's and pati dev muchlyy. <3 <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-.Shiva.

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hi

Im totally enjoying reading your FF. Please do PM me when you update. thanks.

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Chapter 25

After Few Weeks

Naina, " Come on riddhima, it won't take that long so chill." Said naina to riddhima.

Riddhima, " But why there and why am I coming with you?." Asked confused riddhima, " I mean you want to meet yuvi then why tag me along."

Naina, " That's b/c I am not allowed to meet him unless someone is with me and who could be better then you since you are my best of best friend. he said he has some important stuff to tell me, i just hope everything is alright." Smiled naina.

Riddhima, " Great so you guys going to romance while I be your body guard, can my day get any worse?."

Naina, " Don't say it like that, it is good to spend sometime away from work and who knows maybe sid is there, you can tag along with him, I am sure he will give you are great company. you guys were getting alogn fine the other day." smiled naina.

Naina, " CHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yuck yuck as if I will go anywhere with that spoiled batamize brat, the only things  his does with women's is show them the door to bedroom. Haven't you heard, every girl wants to spend some quality time with him ALONE what does that mean only one thing na." said riddhima aggravate.

Naina, "Come on riddhima sid is not that bad ok, yes I agree he has different girls everyday but he never hurts them in any ways. He really is not that bad riddhima." Looking at riddhima.

Riddhima, "I don't know about the bad part but I sure cannot trust him, his reputation runs high and I so hope he is not there." Riddhima looked at the other way.

The cap stopped in front on a club, riddhima looked out the window, " OYE! I thought you guys were meeting in his place?." Said getting out of the car.

Naina, " Nope just like my mom said I cannot go out, the same way his mom said he cannot meet me until the marriage."

"SILVER" was the name of the club, it was magnificent for sure, there was big waterfalls outside of the club, big big windows with beautiful current, people were having an amazingly good time in this place. One side it was bar +club while other side was a restaurant. The bar placed seem little bit of empty since it was morning time but the eating place was filled with people. Riddhima and Naina passed those people to go to the VIP room but was stopped by the guards.

First guards, " Mam you cannot go this way, it is only for VIP people." Said very seriously.

Naina, " I know and I was invited by Mr.Modi, I mean Mr.Yuvraj Modi." The guard just looked at her and then grabbed his phone and ringed up Mr.Yuvi to make sure it was true.

After a little chit chat with the boss the guards turned to Naina, " I am sorry mam, you can go right ahead." He opened the door to the upstairs where her fiance is waiting for her.

Both the ladies walked up to the beautiful pure white glass stairs that looked like stair to heaven, big current on both side of the stairs. Yep it sure was looking like a heaven.

As soon as the two ladies reached the stairs they walked two feet and found a chamber on the left hand side.

Naina, " See that wasn't that bad, come on let's go." She grabbed riddhima by her hand and opened the door to the chamber.

As soon as she opened the door and step inside she and riddhima got the shock of her life. Naina immediately covered her eyes while riddhima just stare with a knowing glance as if she knows this was nothing new.

What shocked the two ladies was that this chamber was not yuvi chamber, infact this his chamber was on the other side of the building, sad they didn't read the directory that was hanged above the stair telling who is where, they were too amazed by the place to see anything else.

The man that was sitting on the leather chair was none other then Mr.Siddhant Modi himself, but he was not alone, he was with his friend and his partner Aarti. Sid was sitting in his chair with his bold pen in hand talking to aarti while aarti was sitting beside sid shaking her leg. They both were staring at naina and riddhima.

Sid, "What a pleasant surprise, hello ladies." He said it with a smile. Naina turned around.

Naina, " I am very sorry I thought it was yuvi chamber."

Sid sitting straight now, "No problem naina but no this is not yuvi chamber. His chamber is on the other side."

Riddhima had her arms foled across her chest and give naina the look that said yeah now what do you say about him now. Naina turned her faced toward sid.

Sid, " Aarti meet my would be sister-in-law Naina Mehta yuvi soon to be bride."

Aarti got up from her seat and extended her hand, " Hi, I am Aarti Kapoor." Naina handshake her hand and said, " Naina and this is my very best friend riddhima."

Aarti, " Hi riddhima." Riddhima just gave her a smile and turned her face away.

Aarti, " Sid I think I should leave now, I will get those files ready and give it to you by the evening ok."

Sid, " Perfect and I will see you later." With that Aarti left.

Naina, " Ok I will be right back, I am going to get yuvi till then riddhima you stay here with sid." Riddhima gave her a big angry look but naina smiled and left the chamber.

Sid at this moment grabbed a file from his desk door and started to sign them, while riddhima was looking around the room. The room was very big, there was sofa and bathroom to. And you can see everything that goes on the club floor through the window. She never been to a VIP room and this seems like a place where all the decision takes place, seems like Mr.Modi is the one who decided who comes here and who does not.

Riddhima looked at sid who was busy flipping through his files and shook her head and through her teeth said, "No manner for sure, didn't even tell me to sit down." So went over the sofa that was on the right side of sid and made herself very comfortable there, putting her legs on top the glass table and feelings the cold air of the AC on a hot day seems very pleasant.

Riddhima, " So Modi was she a one night things or she is one of those girls friends with benefit?." Riddhima asked sid. Sid closed his eyes and put his pen down. 

Sid, "I am not answerable to you; she is none of your business." Said very firmly.

Riddhima, "Angry? Well then I guess she is really important to you, otherwise you won't get so pissed off." Said riddhima grabbing a magazine that was laying on the table.

Sid bit his lip and turned toward riddhima, " My my she really got under your skin, you seemed to be more interested in her then she can ever be in you. Good maybe you will get to learn how to be more outgoing and fashionable." Riddhima was getting mad now.

Riddhima, " Are you insulting me? You mean to say that your so called Aarti knows more about fashion then I do? Wearing a mini skirt does not make anyone fashionable. But who am I telling this to, you, the man who threats women's as one night stand will never understand this."

Sid, " One night stand, how do you know that I keep them for one night? And why do I feel like you are jealous of Aarti? Don't tell me, do you like me?" Asked sid in a confused "Put that magazine down it is a playgirl magazine, it is not for a sati savatri woman like you." He cracked up saying this.

Riddhima made an ew face looked up at sid, both of their eyes meet each others, deep brown with hazel it was really beautiful atmosphere.

Riddhima, " Modi don't flatter yourself, there is no us and as for the like part you know and I know that we are the eternal enemy. You are a womanizer while I am a simple girl, have you ever heard about a match like this. So don't even go there, you are going to be my BFF naina brother-in-law and part of her family now, in that case we are going to meet often but other then that there is nothing nor there ever will be."

Sid, "Just answer my question, do you like me or not?

Riddhima, "No!"

Sid, "Then you hate me?"

Riddima, " Yes!."

Sid, " Not convinced chudail, you say you don't like me and yet you are in the same room as me, then I ask you do you hate me and you said yes. But if I am not forgetting I make your heart jump a beat every time I am near you."

Riddhima got out of her seat, " I think I should leave now and No!!!! You don't make me feel anything Mr.Modi, your little magic does not work over me, those eyes does not captive me and that sexiness of yours so does not make me go gaga over you. You might have the whole world under your finger but you sure don't have control over me, so get over it." With that she went to leave but the next things she knew was that her slender body was against the hard rock body of sid, he had his strong arm around her waist and her body as close to him he could bring her to be. Riddhima had her left hand around his neck while the other hand was holding on to his white shirt collar for balance. They were inches away from a kiss. While their BG started to play both of them had their eyes fixed on each other. Riddhima heartbeat was increasing and sid was enjoying every moment of it. 

to be continue

p.s. i am very sorry for the late update, i am busy with work and college now days and it is hard for me to write something that i have no mind to it since i am very stress out with my college and work, but after trying very hard i got to this point and ofcouse b/c my friends are very very mad at me and some even going to shoot me if i didn't update, so enjoy.LOL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

innocenteyez92mala1108sonia1000jacobharry10011TazzyAkreya204ginacOvi_Tanni-jas--Raindrops-...Noorya...-Prithi-greenleaf007aamirkhanfanDJ..whispa-Mrs.SKMehwish-Rajiniliciousindian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
FINALLY *PHEW*
first of all u update after such a looonnnggg time n upar itna chota updateAngryLOL

Anywho bck to the chota sa update...
I love this update my cupid!!!! man srsly SR are just ISSSHHH BlushingBlushingBlushing
Especially the last part BlushingBlushingBlushing
Sid so effects her no matter how much she refusesEmbarrassed
So Chudail is jealous of seeing any other girl with SexyFace hmmm Wink
I so wanna know if Sid will be jealous seeing Riddhima with some other guy

My cupid haath jod kar...im down on my knees literally begging u...plzzz UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!

Edited by indian_beauty - 21 May 2011 at 8:23pm

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahaandneha

I WILL KILL U BANUUUEvil Smile
OMG!!!ShockedShockedShockedShocked

-Mrs.SKMehwish-