Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 118)

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
banu ji tusi great ho...Wink
beautiful update  very nice...Clap
h...a...w...t jiCool
continue soon we can,t wait any more...plz
love u...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

mala1108 Senior Member
mala1108
mala1108

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Awesome update... was so beautiful... i just love SR fight and the effect Sid has on Riddhima...
I would like to have more SR scenes...
Pls continue soon

.Shiva.

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Behenji itna chota update kyun???? CryCry...anyways something is better thn nothingSmile

amazing update as usualThumbs Up yayyy party party party ridhima begum is jelousy with aartiLOLLOL
i so liked the effect sid has on ridz...n loved deir fight n noke joke part...and the last scene was too guddd yaarEmbarrassed Embarrassed bt cliffhanger...Unhappy like alisha ,me too wanna C how sid feel wen he see her with other guyWinkTongue...now luking 4ward to next part...continue soonHug

.Shiva.

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Amazing update, am loving it, hope their kiss is not interrupted, update soon yaar, great work. Smile

.Shiva.

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
this was fab update...love the effect sid has on ridz...lol..i love their nok jhoks...bt part of me want ridz to do/say something which wld make sid speechless...n i want rids to have effect on sid as well..very soon...plz continue soon n thanks for the pm!! :)

.Shiva.

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
awesome update...loved the last scene of SR

.Shiva.

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
 updated my comment on pg 118Embarrassed
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Chapter 26

Sid was holding riddhima so close that he could feel her breath on his lips. She was shivering in sid arm, his eyes was so captivating, to her it was like he was making a mark on her. sid brought her even more close to his hot body when he felt her move. He was looking at her as if he wanted to figure her out; he wants to now something about her before he makes his move. The more she tried to move away from him, the more closely he brought her to his body; it was like they were one body that's how close they were. 

His forehead was touching her at this moment while riddhima right hand was playing with his hair on the back. Her back was against the table so she had no where to go but to stay in sid arm.

Sid brought his lips to riddhima ears, " Did it matter now?" riddhima had her eyes closed but when she heard what he said she shoved him away from her. on the other side sid was laughing like anything.

Riddhima, " It is not funny Modi."

Sid, " Oh yes it is, you should have seen the look you had, it was like someone had taken away something that you love very dearly."

Riddhima was really mad now and she looked for something to throw at him, the only things she could get was the magazine but he grabbed with no effort. Then she grabbed his file of paper and threw at him which he ducked, then she went threw his mug at him but stopped in the middle way.

Sid, " Go ahead threw that at me. Nothing much will happen; I will get a internal bleeding and a big burse on my forehead, my mom will question me about this and I will tell her a girl had done this, she will make that girl life hell and I will be sitting in my game room playing pool. So go ahead." He opened his arms and ready to endure the pain.

Riddhima slowly put the mug down. At the same moment naina and yuvi came in.

Naina, " OMG! What have you two being doing? It is so messy in here."

Yuvi, " Sid did you get into fight again with riddhima?"

Sid just shook his head in "No" while riddhima rubbed her neck.

Naina, " Well were are going out, we will be back in an hour or two. Sid by the time we come back can you look after riddhima?"

Sid looked up while putting his hand on his face and said, " Why she cannot live by herself?"

Riddhima, " I don't need anyone naina, you guys go, I will go to the pub, just give me a buzz when you guys are done with your little romance."

Yuvi, " No riddhima sid will show you around, you will get bored by the time we come and I don't want my saali to be bored. Sid make sure you take riddhima to a good place and no fighting you two."

Naina, " sid I am trusting you with her, please keep her safe."

Sid, " You guys owe me big big time." With that he sat on his chair.

Yuvi, " Just make sure riddhima is safe and sound until we return and riddhima don't give him a black eye, if you need to use something then use pepper spray that will do it."

Riddhima cracked up while naina elbow yuvi in his rib cage and sid was not even paying attention b/c he was sealing a deal.

Naina, " See you later guys and have fun." Riddhima gave her a ew expression and both yuvi and naina left leaving the two crazy together.

Riddhima took a deep breath and said, " Modi I am going to the pub, I will be back before they come. You do what you want to. So see you later."

Sid, " Wait naina said we should be together and that I should take care of you until they come, where do you think you are going?"

Riddhima, " PUB! And who cares what naina said, she is not the one who is going to be stuck with a boring and ill manner man, we will just pretend that we were together when they question us ok?"

Sid looked up at her raising his eyebrow, "Pretend? I don't pretend about the things that is this small, I so will not lie to my friend that we were having an amazing time while all we going to do is go in different direction, I don't think to missy. We are going to go out and tell them the truth even if our day turns to worse then hell."

Riddhima, " I am not going out with you, no way."

Sid, "Afraid I will make you loose your control again? Or  that being with me you might start finally realize that I am not what you think to be?"

Riddhima, "None of the above, I don't like to be with a man who knows no boundary."

Sid, " Believe me I know my boundary very well, tell you what you pick the place that we can go, it could be a public place and your choice."

Riddhiam was in a thinking mood, she was in a dilemma, her heart said go but her mind was saying go but be careful, he is not like other guys.

Sid, " Don't think too much, I give you a choice you don't need to be afraid of me, I might be a bad bad person but I don't take advantage of anyone like this. All I am saying is that we will go to the place you want us to go, we will have some lunch and then come back by the time yuvi and naina returns."

Sid put his hand toward her, riddhima looked at his hand. She knew if she took his hand in her hand she will be putting her life into his hand, meaning trusting him completely. Can she trust him? Can he be a gentleman for once? Can he be the guy that makes a girl evening filled with happiness? Can she be his friend?" too many things was going through riddhima mind at this moment, too many question.

||to be continue||

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

pandav10innocenteyez92nomadsoulmala1108jyoti_wahianloveSRkreya204TazzyAsonia1000ginacOvi_Tanni...Noorya...greenleaf007-Prithi--Raindrops-aamirkhanfan-Nags-whispaindian_beauty-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Go to top