Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) (Page 112)

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I cant wait 4 next part...please please please update sooon...

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
loved dis update

u r realy blessed gr8 writing girl

w8ing 4 next part
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
superb update dear
anjali06 Senior Member
anjali06
anjali06

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
awwsum...updatee./Clap

banuu...my ff queen...Dancing

u rock...with our JERAN/...Hug

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
banni di super update just loved it 

both ...

thanke you for siddihma game sceneSmile

but feel bad for ridziOuch

update soon and do pm me 
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
banu my hottiepie Hug

nice update!!!! SR's volcanic intense scene r always treat for me...LOL
keep it up...

PS i wann a say i will miss you dear.  Cry

love you take care.
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
i loved the update Bani. the SR scene was too good..
do continue soonEmbarrassed
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Chapter 24

The party was on a full swing, mrs.modi, mrs. Gupta along with mr. gupta were talking when the Mehta family join them, everyone was chattering with their friends and family, it was a happy atmosphere and everyone was going to enjoy it to the fullest.

Yuvi and naina was sitting beside each other smiling and talking when riddhima came over to them.

Riddhima, " So my would be brother-in-law you never told us how you got my sister naina who is crazy to agree to marry you, I mean as long as I knew she was never the type to get married, did you beg her or threaten her that you will kill yourself if she does not agree to marry you? What made you fall in love with her yuvi?." Asked riddhima.

Yuvi, " My would be sister-in-law I will tell you everything." He got up from his seat and grabbed the microphone that was laying on his left side.

Yuvi, "Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please." Everyone looked up at the stage.

Yuvi, " My would be sister-in-law wants to now how I propose my future wife naina gupta, today I want to share my small love story with everyone, it was very hard to convince naina to accept me as her soulmate, so here it goes." The scene faded and went back to flash back of how yuvi proposed naina and how she accepted his love.

Yuvi told naina about his true feelings that he loves her, first she said no, but yuvi didn't give up, he worked very hard to make her understand that he really loves her, he is a changed man, there is no other woman for him but her, he loves her from the bottom of his heart. He pproposed to her with a lilies petals on a rainy day where he called her by saying he has something to show her, but naina being naina she refused at first but yuvi said she will never forget this day for the rest of her life, he just wants to make her life filled with beautiful memory, he told her clearly if she does not come then he will not bother her until she wants him to be, after hearing this she came, she had to come b/c even she loves him but is scared to say it b/c he is from an extremely rich family and she is not that rich, what if he is just playing with her heart, confused, worried, scared she went to him but as soon as they came face to face with each other rain started to pure on them!

it was simple, unique and very beautiful, nothing fancy nor was yuvi showing off, it was all true and true only.

the scene was so mesmerizing, yuvi wearing a white shirt with blue jeans waiting for her by the lake, he was looking so handsome yet there was a worried expression on his face and she knew why.

that day even god blessed them by showering rain on them, he bent down on his knees took out a lilies petals and said, " Please marry me, i am all yours forever and ever, let me love you the way you should be love, naina will you be my other half?."

Naina give up, she couldn't help but say yes, he has won her trust and her love, she will be fool to say no, so she accepted him and his love and within a week yuvi told everyone about him and naina, everyone was happy about it, they met with naina parents and decided to get them engaged as soon as possible and after few weeks they will get them married.

The scene came back to the future, naina had tears in her eyes at this moment and riddhima was amazed by how much her brother-in-law loves her sister.

Yuvi, " I know it was no fairytale like proposal, nor was it mesmerizing but it was my feelings that counted the most and that's how naina lost her heart and today she is mine and I am the happiest person on this earth today. Please bless us with your love and blessing so we can live with each other for the rest of our life."

Everyone was clapping at this moment and naina came over yuvi and took his hand in her hand and assure him that she will be with him for the rest of her life.

Mrs. Modi, " I think we should start the engagement what say?." she asked mrs. And mrs. Gupta along with Mehta and they node their head in yes.

Mrs. Modi and everyone went on the stage and announce that it is time for the engagement ceremony and told everyone to gather around.

Mrs.Mehta did yuvi aarti and put red tika on his forehead and yuvi took blessing from her, then she took out the engagement ring and handed to naina. Then Mrs. Modi asked sid for the ring since he was the one who was keeping the ring until the ceremony.

Sid, " OOPS! I think I forgot the ring mom." Everyone mouth just fell on the floor when sid said this.

Riddhima, "Seriously can you ever be little bit of responsible?"

Sue, " Bro how can you forget the ring? See mom that's why I told you to never trust him with important things."

Mrs. Modi, " Sid stop joking and give me the ring now."

Sid, " I don't have it mom." Said it with innocently.

Mrs. Modi, " SID!."

Sid, " Ok ok I was just kidding here is the ring." He handed the ring to his mom and stood there quietly.

Riddhima on the other hand was giving him a weird look which was noticed by sue.

Yuvi put the ring into naina's finger and naina put the ring into yuvi's finger when everyone threw marigold flower on them. Everyone was cheering and clapping along with whistling.

Then came the photographer and started to take picture nonstop, riddhima got so irritated that she hide behind sid who was standing few feet away from on in one corner. Sid just tilted his head little bit to the left and cracked up while shaking his head. Riddhima just look fiercely at him, in return sid threw some flower at her which she return by pinching him on his back which made sid scream out.

Mrs.Modi looked at her son and sid said, " Nothing mom I was too excited that I couldn't help it but scream." Mrs. Modi shook her head and gave her attention to YuNa!

Sid turned around to fin riddhima has already left and he got more pissed off. The modi family took picture with the newly couple along with gupta family and metha family.

Competition between boys and girls. Girls were chattering one side while boys were chattering on the other side, when one of the girls threw lilies flower on one of the boys that was talking to sid. All the boys look toward the girls but they acted like they had done nothing to do with this, so the threw went over to the girl with the flower and taped her shoulder.

" Excuse me may I ask you why you threw this flower at me?" asked the boy.

The girl, " You are not excuse at all and I so didn't throw that flower at you, you are trying to act fresh with me." Said the girl while her friends started to giggle.

The boy looked at his friends confused and that is the moment sid step in and walked over to where his friends was along with his other new friends behind him.

Sid, "You didn't throw this flower right?" said sid and the girl said, "Yes."

Sid, "  Now you are lying through your teeth, I saw it and all my friends saw it that you threw this flower at him, then why lie about it?"

Riddhima came over and said, "Why does guys always think that girl are behind them, when they are the one who ogle at us, and then when they get caught they say we are the one who is acting fresh with them."

Sid, "WOW! Here comes the leader of all this girls, didn't I tell you not to tie your hair and yet you don't listen to me." Sid took out her clip from her hair and her long silky hair fell flat.

Ridhdima, " Don't touch me and I like my hair tied back." She grabbed her hair clip from his hand.

Sid, "These damsels are good at acting."

Mr.Gupta came over and said, "You are right sid, I so agree with you, even god cannot understand them, then how can we normal man understand them."

Mrs.Gupta, "Oh really now, so you also have singing their tune." 

Mr. Gupta, "Forget about the tune, now we are going to even match steps." Said it with very energetically.

Everyone on the girls side was giving each other confused looks and smiling.

While everyone else watch the boys vs. girls fight along with elder people stepping in, and in no time the room divided into two side, one side all the men's and another side all the women's.

Mr. Mehta, " We'll party till the end today, come on boys let's show this girls how good we are." Everyone followed mr.mehta while the girls giggle and high five each others.

The moment was so mesmerizing that it brakes into a song. The song is called Hasino Ko Aate Hai Kitne..

The girls was fanning themselves with their dupatta and acting like a princess, seeing this sid was the first one to start the song.

"These damsels are good at acting. Even god cannot understand them, then how can we normal man understand them  " By pointing at the girls and then at god. And the girls were fixing their hair and acting like putting makeup on.

Riddhima ran toward sid and singed, "This crazy men pretends so much, even god cannot understand them, then how can we normal man understand them." By pushing sid which made him fall on his friends. While the girls give high five to each other.

On the other side mr.gupta and mr.mehta drinking away and dancing to their tune and pushing all the boys to go forward and show the girls what they are made of.

In the mean time the girls side were whistling and thumbs down to the boys.

Sid started to come toward riddhima, while riddhima was coming toward sid as if she is going to beat him up, they made three rounds each other and then sid acted like *whatever* which made ridhdima mad and she step on his feet.

Sid, "They are annoyed at time and friendly at times, silent at times and smiling otherwise."

Ridhima making a disgusting face, while the boys said, " yep yep."

Riddhima, "Getting close at times, struck by sorrow at times. Being pompous at times." All the girls fell on riddhima feet and said, " Yep yep."

Sid, " They loot us with their grace. They kill us with their enchanting eyes." Acting like a arrow being pierce into his heart while his friends were like yep yep and saying bad bad with their finger gesture.

All the men's were cheering and clapping at what sid said and yuvi was cracking up while naina was clapping her hand and hiding her smile.

Riddhima came face to face with sid and with an attitude she said, " They lure us with promise of love. How can anyone escape their tacky words? The impatient. Those piercing eyes. They never miss their target."

All the girls were acting shock and scared. While both mrs.modi, mrs.mehta and mrs.gupta giving high five to each other and showing thumbs down to the boys.

Sid, " they drive us crazy and then ruins us. This is the trick of all this beautiful girls." All the guys fell under sid feet and said yep yep.

Riddhima, "They steal our heart and then make us mourn; it is the same story with every man." Snapping fingers at the men's

Sid, " they have loot us in the name of love! These fluttering eyelids spell doom."

Riddhima, " They are here one day and there on the next day. They have a new address everyday."

Showing it with her gesture and making sick faces. While her friends were curing at the men's while others were holding their heads in shame.

Sid, "These damsels are good at acting. Even god cannot understand them, then how can we normal man understand them."

Now both the girls and boys were dancing with each other, but siddhima was in the center and dancing beside each other.

Riddhima, "This crazy men pretends so much, even god cannot understand them, then how can we normal man understand them." By stabbing him in his ribs she walked away while sid holding his and bowing his head, while mrs. Gupta and mrs. Mehta beating their husband while mrs.modi was cracking up with her daughter sue.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksinnocenteyez92sonia1000kreya204ginacOvi_Tanni-jas--Raindrops-...Noorya...greenleaf007-Prithi-aamirkhanfanMidnightMusingsRajinilicious-Mrs.SKMehwish-indian_beauty

Go to top