Update soon my cupid 😳😈
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
update soon yaar its high time u update😡
xx.Madhura.xx thumbnail
O.M.G just loved it
totally diff frm wat dmg was.u cant believe i just finsihed till chap 20 in 2 days.will u plz pm me chap 21 nd 22😊
KW_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bani,

Sorry for late reply.

Awesome update.

waiting for your next part. continue soon.

And thanx for the PM.

ruirolin thumbnail
i do no t want to say anything it is too tired /../dfvfvfd             hgu hg
ruirolin thumbnail
shshfshfshfhjre fjhfijdksjdjswjrnncmfwj nklvnkdfsf
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BANU😡😭😔UPDATE PLZZZ🤢
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 31

His is facing away from riddhima. He is fully in control now. Riddhima on he other hand was fuming that here she came here to apology and he is giving her attitude. Without thinking she grabbed by his arm and turned him toward her. She was biting her lips from bursting out at him. Her eyes was filled with angry and only pain. She got rejected by him again. Why does he not want her help at any cost? Why does he push her away? What is hidden inside if this Mr.Siddhant Modi?

Riddhima, " I am not going anywhere from here until I fix your wounded hand. You have shoved me away a lot of time but not today. NOT TODAY siddhant modi." With that she grabbed him by his arm and yanked him toward the sofa and sat him down.

Sid was stunned that this girl who is not even half size of him can have this much strength in her to hold him down. Sid pushed her hand away and went to get up but riddhima pushed him back by placing a hand on his chest.

Riddhima, " Don't even try it." She said it in a very serious way. Sid had stern look on his face now.

Riddhima grabbed the white towel that was laying on the floor with blood on it. Then she came over to sid who was sitting on the sofa like a small kid. He had no where to go today and he was not in the mood of fighting with this girl now. He was tired and he was not going to get a headache by playing with this nutcase riddhima.

Riddhima started to clean his wound with the towel. She was very careful not to hurt him and time to time she was blowing on his bleeding hand that had a deep gash to it. She was so into helping sid that she had no idea that two deep brown chocolate eyes was looking at her.

Sid was starting at riddhima for sure. he was lost in her. for the first time siddhant modi was seeing riddhima this close. the way her hair was falling on her face, how her eyes was filled with concern and care for him, how careful she was not to even hurt him by mistake. She does not seem to be that bad, maybe he had misjudged her. sid grinned a bit when the flash of how he forced riddhima to fix his wound before came infront of his eyes.

Riddhima on the other hand was worried that his wound is too deep and the towel was unclean now b/c of the blood and she needs to wrap his wound before more blood starts to flow from his vein. She looked around left and right to find something but alas there was nothing to wrap his wounded hand with and whatever she saw was too expensive to be touched. She got an idea and before she could think about it she ripped her duptta in half.

Sid, " What the." Before he could say anything riddhima shut him up.

Riddhima, " Shut up and let me do what I want to do." She immediately took his wounded hand in her hand and started to wrap it. Her soft skin touching his hard and muscular hand was something worthy to see. How her tiny hand fit perfectly in his palm, her sitting infront of him as an angel that came to heel his wound, the sunlight hitting on her silky black hair it was mesmerizing.

A breeze came from nowhere and touched her hair making it fly in different direction. She was trying to blow her hair from her face but she couldn't. sid came to her rescue and very slowly and carefully he started to move her strand of silky hair from her beautiful face. She looked up but sid eyes was not on her. sid was touching her soft silky hair with so much affection. Riddhima shifted her eyes to where sid eyes was. Her hand was holing his hand while the other hand went to touch his hand.

She slowly raised her hand to release her hair from his hand but she was hesitating to touch him. She looked at him with helplessness but he cared a dame what she was asking from him now, he was too into his own world. Riddhima gulp her fear and called out to his name.

Riddhima, " Sid." In a very soothing voice and whisper sweet as honey. sid got up from his dream and her jerked back from riddhima immediately putting a very big gap between them.

He rubbed his hand through his messy hair and looked down at the floor. In his head, " I cannot believe that I lost my sense again. I am going insane. This is not right. Something is wrong with me I cannot I cannot''this needs to stop it has to stop." He was batteling himself with his inner soul.

Riddhima got up from the floor and stood infront of sid. She was confused the way sid was acting, it seemed he was fighting with himself. She went to touch him but sid backaway from her.

Riddhima, " sid what's wrong?." She asked with concern voice.

Sid, " Leave now. I don't want you near me. Just leave." He said in a shaky voice.

Ridhdima, " But sid." She said it again.

Sid looked at her with his killer look that said if she does not get the hell out of here then she will regret it for sure. His dark eyes scared her and she grabed her bag and went out the room.

Sid sat on his bed with cold stare at the floor. Riddhima went down the stairs and was about to leave when she realize that his wound was still not take care of.

She grabbed her cell phone and called her family doctor to come and check sid out just once b/c she knows he will not call nor will he take care of his wounded hand. She might not know him that well but as far as she knows him he is a complicated character for sure. after she was done she left his house while he sat all alone.

Edited by shewascool90210 - 12 years ago