Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ginac

OMG Bani I was on the edge of my seat with this update. especially the part where Sid had his hands around Abhijits neck. Siddy boy is definitely in gussa mode.!!!!!!!!!!! TOO GOOD BANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see wat happens next. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. AWESOME MY RANI πŸ€—β€οΈ

thank you ginπŸ€—
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Res...

P.S. I don't like AbhijeetπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

i knew that was comingπŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Harshu-

Awesome update Bannu !!!

Isshh Sid in Sexyface avatar ☺️☺️

I don't like Abhijit πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† & don't tell me his last name is Mallik 🀒🀣🀣

Loved the dishum dishum b/w Abhijit & Siddy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww baby felt bad wen Ridz said dat he's just Yuvi's bro & nothing more :|

Maiya ji do care for Siddy & dat's visible by her actions ;)

Can't wait for the next part
Continue soon...

muha muha LG!!! EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no hell no, yuck not even in zillion years🀒 not only baby LG! chudail was sad to, more like she was scared also b/c of how sid reacted. she is scared of him. she cannot figure this guy modi out at all, one moment he is the sweetest person and the next he is a devil.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Bani!πŸ€—

It started off so sweetly between them!! Where did this Abhijeet tapak from!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was so sweet the way Sid stopped the car for ice cream. He's finally getting comfortable with Ridhimma and enjoying her company. And Im glad the girl in the restaraunt spoke so nicely about him to Ridhimma. I think thats given her something to think about!

Ok, Abhijeet not only looks annoying but he is annoying! Get rid of him Bani!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I know Abhijeet started the fight but Im so glad that Sid stopped it when Ridhimma asked him to.  That just shows she does affect him whether he wants to admit it or not. And I loved it when he asked her what he was to her...it reminded me of the Hum Aapke hai Kaun scene.😳

And silly ridhimma didnt leave with Sid. But I felt bad for her...she was torn between her  hurt friend and the man who invokes feelings in her which she doesnt understand.

But I told you this before Bani I support Ridhimma in your FF (probably the only one here...oops!) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so I want Mr. Modi to stop being mean and start getting affected by this beautiful girl.

I want Sid to be jealous!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lovely update sweetie!😳

thank you farah diπŸ€— sorry di i cannot he is the key to my story now, he is important. i aleady made a sketch what to do, until that si done this abhijit is not going anywhereπŸ˜†.
sexyface is kind of affected by riddhima otherwise he would have beaten that man black and blue. yes he did ask her, he was the first one to take the step but chudail didn't say what she was suppose to sayπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† but there is alot of time to say what she will feel for him later on etc...

yes farah di you are going to support her no matter what alas even if i make her saint to devil, devil to chudail as long as she cares for sid you will not backoff from supporting her🀣

Mr.Sexyface modi is not that mean, i mean look he asked her once before he left if she is coming with him but she didn't so i think he is little nice when it comes to women🀣
jealouse sid well let's see b/c sexyface does not get jealouse but makes chudail burn.
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOWWW WONDERFUL UPDATE BANI...πŸ‘πŸ‘
 I am not  liking  that avijit...his behave is juss grrr...bt i liked there fight...when sid asked what he is to her n  ridhima said he is nothing more juss yuvi brother i felt sad for him😭😭...bt i liked dat part...and when ridz called out and grabbed sid's hand then wanted to clean  his hand with her dopatta that was sooo sweet...gdat means she does care about  him and she does affect sid too...😳😳...cant wait for next part...please continue soon...😊
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes farah di you are going to support her no matter what alas even if i make her saint to devil, devil to chudail as long as she cares for sid you will not backoff from supporting her🀣

Yes Bani sweetie I will support her unless she becomes a farzy maiyya or does some extra curricular activity with someone else!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ovi_Tanni

WOWWW WONDERFUL UPDATE BANI...πŸ‘πŸ‘
 I am not  liking  that avijit...his behave is juss grrr...bt i liked there fight...when sid asked what he is to her n  ridhima said he is nothing more juss yuvi brother i felt sad for him😭😭...bt i liked dat part...and when ridz called out and grabbed sid's hand then wanted to clean  his hand with her dopatta that was sooo sweet...gdat means she does care about  him and she does affect sid too...😳😳...cant wait for next part...please continue soon...😊

thank you oviπŸ€—
lol poor abhijit no one likes himπŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Yes Bani sweetie I will support her unless she becomes a farzy maiyya or does some extra curricular activity with someone else!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cool b/c there will be no farz in hereπŸ˜†
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...i didn't like the new entry
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part
thanks for the pm