UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 28

Sid was driving while riddhima was sitting beside him. Riddhima was looking through some sports magazine that sid had in his car. The car stopped at red light, where some girls were selling red rose on the busy street of Mumbai.  Sid was taping his finger on his string wheel. One of the girl knocked on sid side window. Sid opened his window while riddhima looked at the window.

Sid, " Yes."

The girl, " Sir do you want a rose? It is very fresh and it smells very beautiful." Said with a smile.

Sid, " UH! No I don't like roses." And went to close the window when riddhima spoke out.

Riddhima, " Munni I will have a rose, it has been long time since I brought rose from you."

Sid looked at riddhima in confusedness. The girl looked at riddhima and said, " Riddhima didi, aap? How are you?." Said the girl.

Riddhima, " I am fine Munni, tell me how is your mom?" said riddhima.

Munni, " The same riddhima di." Said in a sad voice.

Riddhima, " Oh, alright Munni give me two rose. I will give one to my mom to." Munni took out the most beautiful rose from her bucket and went over to riddhima side and gave her the rose.

Riddhima, " Here is your 40 rupe." The girl smiled and said, " Nahi di, you know that I don't take money from you."

Riddhima, " And you know I don't leave without giving money to you, so take it b/c the green light is on, and we have to go."

The girl took the money and sid drove away with riddhima.

Sid, " So what is her history?" asked riddhima who was smelling the rose flower.

Riddhima, " Um.. oh Munni nothing."

Sid, " Come on it seemed like you know each other for very long time, as if you know her pain."

Riddhima, " How do you now she is in pain?"

Sid, " You don't need to be an astrologer to now if someone is in pain, the eyes says it all and in her eyes there is so much sadness as if she is in a cage." Said sid looking ahead.

Riddhima studied his face, trying to see if he was joking but nope he was very serious.

Riddhima, " WOW! The Modi who never cares about people life, who can make someone life while on the other hand destroy it like a snap of a finger, he is talking about pain and that to of someone he never met." Said riddhima mockingly.

Sid, " You don't now me, sometime what you see is not the truth. Anyways I am no god who makes life and death decision. I am a business man and I deal with things the way it should be dealt with. Being softy will not work, sometime you have to be the stone to knock others out, otherwise they will walk all over you. You won't get it, you will see things from what is show, you are still a child."

Riddhima, " I AM NOT A CHILD!!!! I am a grown up woman and very independent to." Said with an ego manner.

Sid cracked up hearing this.

Riddhima, " Ok if you so know everything so well, then tell me what do you see in my eyes?" asked riddhima with a smile on her face.

Sid looked toward riddhima, he locked his eyes with hers. Both were looking at each other. He started to come close to her very slowely slowely, riddhima started to move back, but he grabbed her arm to pull her toward him. When she was close to him, he took a deep breath and very softly blew on her bang that was on her forehead. She felt a cold shiver run down her spin. Even in this hot weather, she could feel the coldness of his breath, the smell of his body wash. She inhale his scent, it ran through her entire body, leaving mark as it passes every part of her blood stream. His scent was like a intoxicating drug to her. This is the second time that he made her heart skip a beat.

Sid started to crack up, " I got you again."

She opened her eyes, while sid sat straight. All this while he had parked his car on the side of the road yet riddhima didn't even now when the car stopped, she was so lost in the moment.

Riddhima, " No you didn't." Holding the rose flower closer to her heart, she closed her eyes. Sid turned on his CD player and kabhi na kabhi to miloge song started to play.

Sid went to change the song when riddhima grabbed his hand and said, " No keep it, this song makes me feel like i am in a  dream land." Sid looked at her hand that was placed above him; he slowly pulled his hand away from her hand. Riddhima was humming the tune now.

"Kabhi na kabhi to miloge kahin pe humko yakeen hai (looking at the rose flower)

Teri zindagi, meri zindagi hai ( opening her arms wide open while saying this and putting her hand on her heart)

Tere bina, na hum jee sakenge yahan ek pal (putting her head on the window)

Teri zindagi, meri zindagi hai ( her eyes closed while saying this)

Tere bina, na hum jee sakenge yahan ek pal" ( saying this while a small tear role down her eyes).

Sid was once looking at the road and once at riddhima. He had a small smile on his lip. He was shaking his head seeing riddhima all relaxed and happy. All this time they only fought but today it was not that bad, she seemed to be little comfortable with him. His straight hair blowing left to right, and with that deep brown chocolate eyes he was looking at riddhima, if only she knew then she would have melted at that time, but chudail is in her own dream world today. She turned on the volume to 45, opened all the window to the car, her hand outside feeling the hot air in her palm she was in a jolly good mood for sure. Unknowingly one of the flower slipped from her hand and fell on sid lap.

Sid put his hand on her shoulder and gave her the flower. Riddhima shook her head and grabbed the flower from his hand and put it in front of the steering wheel. Then she playfully touched his nose. Sid looked at her in confusedness, these things she does, no one ever had done this to him before. No one ever dare to come near him b/c he was beyond their reach or he never let anyone come this close to him. This girl does not fear him, she is so different from other girls that he met through out his life. Will she be able to understand him? Can he trust her? Can he make her his friend?" all this things was running into sid heads when he stopped his car in front of an ice cream shop few feet away from his office.

To Be Continue...

Importantthere is going to be a twist now, i have something in my mind let's see if it will fit into this or not.
Banuuu my cupid 🤗

Amazing update!!!!
I love the flower girl n Ridzi scene it was sweet[:$}
Really loved the SR car scene...it was so cute!!!!
It was nice to see Ridzi in such a playful n relaxed mood!
Again Sid does affect the chudail n this time Chudail's affecting Sid too hmmm😉😳

A twist...interesting..eagerly waiting to see what the twist is...plzz continue soon my cupid!!
Edited by indian_beauty - 12 years ago
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Res😛
always cutie pie, always👏
nicee updateee cant wait for the nxt part...
continue soon plzzz...
Originally posted by harshita_sahni

nicee updateee cant wait for the nxt part...
continue soon plzzz...
thank you
awesome update...riddhima is in a very playful mood surprisingly and that too in front of sid...what is the twist?...waiting eagerly for the next part...plz update soon
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update...riddhima is in a very playful mood surprisingly and that too in front of sid...what is the twist?...waiting eagerly for the next part...plz update soon
thank you and yes she was in a little bit of playful mood b/c for a moment she forgot who she was with, she felt like a free bird and wanted to enjoy the feeling to the fullest. you have to wait for the twist part.

diii🤗

tht ws sooo romantic😳

i so luv ur SR😳

cont soon n thnx for d pm😃

Originally posted by veena_rocks

diii🤗

tht ws sooo romantic😳

i so luv ur SR😳

cont soon n thnx for d pm😃

thank you veena!
Bani!🤗

Another wonderful update!😳

Actually I loved Ridhimma in this update because she was herself. There's obviously more to both Sid and Ridhimma that neither of them know about each other. I love Ridhimmas soft caring side for others which came out in your last update for Sid and now for the flower girl. And Im glad that for a change Sid noticed that.

Sid wont be Sid without testing Ridhimma and the scene where he pulls her close to him was another example of that. But Im glad Ridhimma didnt get angry or fightback. And she was so sweet during the song.😳

And finally finally she's affecting Sid...even if its very slightly. I know most of us hate the 'farzy' Ridhimma but I love the one in your FF. She has spunk!😆😆

And I know that everyone loves Sid being mean to her but Im with Ridhimma in your FF!😆

And I cant wait to see what happens when she breaks down Sids defences!😳