Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TazzyA

Bannu Once again i must say awesome updates, reading them makes it harder for me to leave IF!!! lol aur zarqu and harshuu, yaar i hardly get time to come on here, but fikar not, my college term will be over soon (before i head off to university) so shall have spare time on my hands to come & visit. Kaise ho tum dono? missing my devaraani's and pati dev muchlyy. <3 <3

patni ji welcome, good that you will coem here after few days, we really miss you.
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Banuuu🤗
finally nikammi F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.😆
and if u continu liek that be sure i will also give u dhamkizz😈

the part was just too good re loved Sid and Ridz fighs as usual
and hayeee main marjaawan!! the last scene was just too ISHHH re☺️☺️☺️☺️
u update soo late upar se aise scenes pe cut kaiko karti ho😡 I DEMAND THE NEXT PART SOON😆
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
eee was waiting for someone to update since morning and finally before the day ended u updated!! so.mwaaahh for that!! :))))

Now the update!! wooowwwiieee Hahahah love sooo love the effect Sid has on chudail! no matter how much ever she denies it her heart thumps hard in his proximity!! So Ms Gupta is jealous of Aarti Hehehe i wonder if Sid ll feel J when he see Riddhima with another guy!! ;))

really short hence do update like real soon!
superxuberant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely loved d confrontation in last para

modi vs chudail...m completly lovn it👏
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update...thanxxx
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
banu ji tusi great ho...😉
beautiful update  very nice...👏
h...a...w...t ji😎
continue soon we can,t wait any more...plz
love u...😉
mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update... was so beautiful... i just love SR fight and the effect Sid has on Riddhima...
I would like to have more SR scenes...
Pls continue soon

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Behenji itna chota update kyun???? 😭😭...anyways something is better thn nothing😊

amazing update as usual👍🏼 yayyy party party party ridhima begum is jelousy with aarti😆😆
i so liked the effect sid has on ridz...n loved deir fight n noke joke part...and the last scene was too guddd yaar😳 😳 bt cliffhanger...😔 like alisha ,me too wanna C how sid feel wen he see her with other guy😉😛...now luking 4ward to next part...continue soon🤗
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update, am loving it, hope their kiss is not interrupted, update soon yaar, great work. 😊
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
this was fab update...love the effect sid has on ridz...lol..i love their nok jhoks...bt part of me want ridz to do/say something which wld make sid speechless...n i want rids to have effect on sid as well..very soon...plz continue soon n thanks for the pm!! :)