Posted: 13 years ago
Bannu u know na IF is gay 🤢 😆

No probs, got ur PM
Will read & comment on it soon =)
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hiii banuuu🤗
awesome ree u did very well ree...i just love it...tooo good ree...
jeran ka romance bhi on kr yaar...😎
love u ree...thanxxx lottt for the beautiful ff ree..
jeeeti raho ree...⭐️
sonia1000 thumbnail
HEY BANI🤗
WOWWW It was awesome. I can imagin Sid wearing that black kurta. GOD why is he so hot. I loved SR nok jhok n want to see more in future. If Sid is a bad boy than I love bad boys😆. Batameez is irritating Churail by not complementing her beauty😆. PLZ SR love track jaldi start kro. PLZ Bani this time continue as soon as possible as I m just dieing to read next part PLZ PLZ PLZ.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 23

The shadow that fell on riddhima was none other then the man who she hates to like; yup it was mr.siddhant modi himself. For a second she thought it was the photographer who is clicking everyone's picture and she hates taking her picture. She looked at him and then back at her clips that lay one inch from his feet, she went to grab it but sid was faster then her, by the time she took another breath sid had her clip in his hand, observing it. Riddhima took a deep breath and got up facing sid now.

Riddhima, "Give me my clip back." Putting her right hand forward.

His eyebrows formed a heavy, disapproving line across his forehead as he held the her hair clip in front of her.

Riddhima, "Give me my hair clip otherwise I will scream saying you are bothering me."

Sid gave her a look like woman you are so silly, he came little bit closer to her and she took some step back away from him.

Sid, " first of all if you want this (he looked at the clip) clip then you have to do whatever I tell you to and second of all I don't think any sound will come from your throat b/c this is a big occasion and I am the best man, remember yuvi brother, which means I can never be wrong, hence; the blame will go to you that a poor girl is trying to get attention from a rich man like me, it will be you who will be kicked out of here not me missy." He tilted her face up. She didn't fight him, but she sure scowled at him, meeting his intense gaze.

Sid, " Hope you got what I am saying."

Riddhima, " Yes I do and now give me my clip back." In angry.

Sid, " NaNa! Not yet, like I said you will have to do whatever I tell you to, is that a deal?"

Riddhima, " It is a deal."

Sid, " First, come closer to me."

Riddhima, " WHAT!."

Sid, " Shhh' do what I say without anymore question."

So she came little bit close to her, curing under her teeth.

Sid, " For god sake I am not going to sabotage you, you can come more close to me." Riddhima did come close to her, so close that she could see his playful eyes.

Sid, "Second turn toward the mirror on your right side, with you back toward me." She did with a grimace.

Sid came behind her and with his strong yet gentle hand grabbed her silky black hair with his left hand and with his right hand he clipped her hair. Sid touched was creating magic on riddhima; she was completely lost in his touch, as he was playing with her hair, riddhima just rested her head on sid heavy muscular chest.

Sid was looking at her through the mirror, she looked so innocent. How can anyone be so innocent and yet so crazy? There was calmness in her expression. Sid was always confused about her mood swing, one moment she is all nice and thankful but in the next minute she is the weirdest person in this entire world. But he is an honest person; she does have that innocent that can melt anyone's heart.

Sid cleared his throat which woke riddhima from her dreamland. As she opened her eyes, she saw an image that she never seen before. A man was standing behind her with a smile on his face, and a woman was standing in front of him like she was his other half, his soulmate or his wife, but the most important part was that the image was breathtakingly cute, like a dream came true fairytale prince and his soulmate standing in a pose of a lover.

Sid, " Nice na, just like in the movie. A poor girl fell for a rich bad boy." He whispered in her ears which made her heartbeat increase.

Riddhima, " NO it is not at all, I hate this image." She grabbed a vase that was filled with water and splashed it on the mirror, the water slammed against the mirror making it all watery and their image was nothing but vague impression.

Riddhima, "This is what the reality is mr. modi, nothing is perfect and you and I are anything but perfect." As she was about to walk away, sid grabbed her by her arm and turn her around the mirror.

After few minute of standing there, the image got little bit better, they could see each other face even if it was not clear.

Sid, "See it is not perfect but it is not unperfected either, little bit perfect along with unperfected is like a god made jodi." he said it with very confident.

Riddhima, " What did you say? jodi  (she started to crack up) ok mr. modi it is a nice way to impress some girls but I am not some stupid girl that will fall for this nonsense, we are anything but a jodi, so cut this crap b/c I have better things to do."

Sid, " Really, well from what I could see few minutes ago you were resting your head on my chest, your breathing was getting heavy when I whisper in your ear, and most importantly your eyes'..they are clearly saying that whenever I am near you, you feel things that you never felt before, there is something going on in here. The way you check me out. You know it and I know it that I make you feel things that no one does."

At this point riddhima expression was turned to nervousness; she was looking everywhere but at sid, she knew every time he was near her, she looses control, her eyes are glue to him even if she does not want to but that is b/c he was looking kind of cute today, nothing more then that, nope never.

Riddhima, "That is because I have never been this close to any man, so you make me nervous that's all."

Sid grabbed a wine glass from the waiter that was passing by and sip his wine and said, "Liar."

Riddhima, "No I am not, I have no feelings like that for you, you and I are just enemy and nothing else."

Sid grabbed her hand and interlocked his hand with her hand, it was a perfect match, their hand fit perfectly, the way her slender hand fit into his strong hand, it was like he was sheltering her from any harms.

Riddhima looked at their interlock hand, when she noticed his rudraksh mala wrapped around his right wrist.

She smiled and thought in her head, "A bad boy is wearing such a pure things, he thinks this is just a fashion but what will he understand the power of rudraksh mala but it sure looks amazing on him, devil with little bit of saint."

Sid, " One..two..three." he looked at his watch, it was exactly 20 minutes.

Sid called out riddhima friends. They stood beside sid.

Sid, " So girl I told you na that I can make your friend forget herself for 20 minutes and there you go I have fulfilled my promise, not only did I made her forget herself but the only person she was thinking about in this 20 minutes was me and me only, you said she will never give me a second look b/c your friend does not like guys like me, but see, not only did she talk to me but for a moment I made her feel things that only can be felt between a real couple, am I right or not missy?."

Riddhima was shocked, "You did all this b/c of a beat? Shame on you Modi, the more I think you cannot be worse then being a play boy, but I am proven wrong every time, not only you are bad but you are worse!."

Sid, "Everything is fair in game and war, this was a game and I need to win so I won and beside I didn't wanted to do it but if you had not put up all those goody goody attitude and that perfect girl image then I would have never done this, simple I won and you lost deal with it."

Pooja, " Kya riddhima I thought you will slap him but here you were getting all nervous." Aarti pushed pooja away and said, " Riddhima I thought you will tell him to get lost but the case is different in here, you almost lost your control."

Riddhima, " SHUT UP! How could you guys put a beat on me, dumbo I told you to stay away from this devil, not only he played with me but he made you guys look like a fool, shame on you." With that she took out her sandle and was starting chasing her friend when sid called out.

Sid, " I like your hair down, don't ever use that clip again and I mean it." With that he left from there leaving an angry riddhima with her heart beating 1000 miles per hour b/c for the first time someone told her that he likes her hair down. God she hates herself more then that modi b/c even after knowing how bad he is, she cannot control her emotion, it is like her heart has it's own mind but she is really scared now b/c he knows that she does feel this unknowing feelings whenever he is near her and that can be very dangerous for her, he is a player and she does not want to fall for a player, that is a BIG NO NO!

❤️to be Continue❤️

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
me first me first me first 
in ur face Subi 😈😆

Bannnuuu 🤗

What an awesomeee update!!!! ISSSHHH!!!!
The way Sid was telling her to come closer n closer ISSHHH ☺️
SR standing in front of the mirror...I can so imagine tht...both looking jus perfect and angelic😍
Riddhima just resting her head on Sid's chest...haiyeee😳😳

u knw for a min I was shocked tht Sid's being so nice n romantic type with Riddhima but Sid is Sid our SexyFace...he did all tht cuz of a bet😲😆 but I'm glad he did that...finally Riddhima's realizing n accepting all the things Sid makes her feel but as usual too ziddi to admit it...and Sid knows about it too...niceee😉 its gonna be fun now😊☺️

plzzz continue soon...

P.S. nikammi I'm proud of u ek din mein do do oops I mean teen teen updates...acha hai keep it up😛
Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago
loveSR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesomeee update!!!

plzzz continue soon...

nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awww i loveee this romance between weddings!! It's heavenly!! 😳 Chudail vs Battameez is my myyy!!! 😍 Okay so Riddhima does get butterflies when Sid is around her now what i wanna see is how would Sid react if he see her with any other guy!! 😉 I bet he would flex his muscles and scare him off from his girl!! 😆 Continue super soon bani and yeah thank you sooo much for pming ur update!! You my girl ROCK!! 👏
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...riddhima is accepting that she has feelings for sid
KW_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, Bani

Just now read ur all updates. They are awesome as usual.👏👏👏

And plzzz PM the updates 21 & 22, as i have not received 😭😭😭.

And thanks for other PM's. Copntinue soon.

sonia1000 thumbnail
HEY BANI🤗
Thank God u updated. The whole night I was thinking about ur update k aagy kya ho ga. Your updates make me fall for Sid again n again Mr.Sexy Modi😍 .
So finally riddhima came to know about her feelings ..NICE... bt she don't want to admit it that she is falling for a bad boy. She is not at fault ab Sid hai hi itna HOT to koi kaise control kry 😳😆. That 'BET' part was awesome, for a sec i thought that why is he doing this if he don't like her bt he was doing all this for a bet.
First time Sid praised her that she look Good with her hair down☺️ ISHHH. I was getting goose bumps when I read it.
Thanks for such a cute update. PLZ continue sooon
Edited by sonia1000 - 13 years ago