UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 ) - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful part...loved Sid n Yuvi convo..haha youvi was afraid to tell him...bt am glad that sid understood yuvi's POV...n nice SR scene...chot yaha aur dard wahan...hahah i feel that in this ff rids will be the one who always runs around sid while sid will do all the nakharas n play hard to get...n the way its going thus far i feel its gonna take him while b4 he realizes his feeling for R..bt i hope i am wrong...plz cont soon n thanks fort the pm!! :)
Originally posted by nine2

beautiful part...loved Sid n Yuvi convo..haha youvi was afraid to tell him...bt am glad that sid understood yuvi's POV...n nice SR scene...chot yaha aur dard wahan...hahah i feel that in this ff rids will be the one who always runs around sid while sid will do all the nakharas n play hard to get...n the way its going thus far i feel its gonna take him while b4 he realizes his feeling for R..bt i hope i am wrong...plz cont soon n thanks fort the pm!! :)
thank you😊and i also hope it woun't be long until this two get together😆
Originally posted by loveSR

nice update...............
continue soon.............😛
thank you😊

His wound was hurting him really bad now, he looked at the bandaged and the image of riddhima came in front of him but it went away very fast b/c it meant nothing to him,

love the way you lie....

Originally posted by jasangel

hmm first complaint...............u did not send me pm nikkammi..
about update.........u no ur ff is like script......here is different SID n i love him soooooooo much..........though there r no romance bt soooooo interesting n brilliant..........
plzz save it in ur pc also as script.............
OOPS *holding my ears* i am so sorry for that, and thank you so much i sure will keep it in my PC😊 romance let's see if i can bring in some romance, we need romance to na with fight😆
Originally posted by malluangel

His wound was hurting him really bad now, he looked at the bandaged and the image of riddhima came in front of him but it went away very fast b/c it meant nothing to him,

love the way you lie....

don't you😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by Ovi_Tanni

Bani !!!!

Amazing part as usual.....loved sid n yuvi scene......even liked yuvi n bari mama's scene.....though his dream shatterd bt he did nt destroy orphanage.......may b he is a bad boy bt he proved he has a gentle heart.......n wowwwww interesting.....wen sid is hurt ridhima feels hurt......bt wen sid ll feel 4 her.......now luking 4ward to next....please continue soon.....
thank you😊
Originally posted by mahaandneha

bani 🤗swear to God itz was awesome update very well done 😉
thanxxxx 4 the PM!!!
thank you neha😊
Originally posted by sonia1000

HEY BANI🤗
Very nice part. Sid is such a sweet heart. In the begining I thought he is going to kill Yuvi bt he is SID. No matter if he is different in this FF bt he is still a baby at heart❤️ he won't do any thing which may hurt others. HAYEEEEEE He is soooooooo 😍. WOWWW Riddhima can feel his pain. Why Sid is not thinking about her he should. Now continue soon nikkami n next update should b long n full of SR scenes. Soon means SOON got it😈
thank you sonia😊, i like what you said, he baby at heart😆
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Woah Banuu another update...looks like our dhamkis are working😆

Fantastic update!!! I loved the Yuvi-Sid scene....Sid is SexyFace n seems tough n all but he has a heart of gold...he's too sweet n soft on the inside...like a coconut😛

and the way you described both SR towards the end....beautiful😳
Riddhima can feel Sid's pain even though he's no where near her..awwww!!!

and now continue soon nikammi 😈
and yes u will get a dhamki after every update no matter how jaldi u update😆
lol yep and thank you re😊