Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Bani awesome it ws hilarious im nt able to control my laughter 🀣 🀣 Yuvi and Sids part ws very funny poor siddy widdy ws beaten up by his own servants cho sad bt fikar nt i shall give him a body massag lolz πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Riddhima and Naina were too good... Mr gupta is scared of Mrs gupta haha i could so imagine and relate u and ur wife Tazzy even ur scared of her and u hv added ur own part in dis story very good keep it up i appreciate tat Bani   πŸ˜› πŸ˜› and ya i loved te way how ridy , naina and gupta scattered wen Mrs gupta came πŸ˜† plz continue soon ....Edited by vidyashree - 13 years ago
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
LOL...thata ws so funny.....aww poor sid n yuvi...hahaha.....n rids n naina...lol...i liked how shanky pulled their leg n then they pulled shankyis....oh in here shanky Joru ka gulam...lol...that wld be nice...plz continue soon :)
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘awesome update dear

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 9 

Sid Room

" I cannot believe my day turn out to be a shit day, not only did i got beaten by our own servant black and blue, I look like a street dog." Said sid, while yuvi started to heal his wound that he got from getting beaten by the servant.

Yuvi, "Not a problem, no one saw us, and as for getting beaten by those servants we will deal with them tomorrow morning for sure." Said it in an innocent way.

Sid, "REALLY!!!! Everyone saw us; I cannot believe me being the modi got beaten by my own servants, what my friends will think if they get to now about this innocent, my izzath will be gone." Said in a sad way.

Yuvi, " Not to worry, yuvi is here, I will not tell anyone about out shity day, if you don't tell anyone about my face getting blacken by an unknown person, I will make a deal with you on this." Extending his hands for a shake, he will keep sid secret and sid will his.

Sid slightly turned to face yuvi, his deep brown chocolate eyes fell on yuvi hands, sid gave him a sweet smile.

Sid, " Yuvi, so sweet of you, I must say your sweetness are nothing compare to the beating that we got few minuted back, for that I like to give you a gift."

Yuvi, "Then give it to me." Brining his face close to sid in happiness that sid will give him a hug, but what he got shocked him, A FATAK!!!!

Yuvi, " OYE!!!!." Holding his face with his hands in shock.

Sid, " This was for making my day hell when you promised me that it will be hot night," then another slap on his left check, " this was for getting me beaten by the servants, and now this is for mom getting mad at us." Sid grabbed his baseball bat from under his bed.

Yuvi got up from the bed and saying, "SID! NAHI, NO NO!!!! it was not my fault yaar, it just happend." but too late sid was going to beat him black and blue for this hell day. Sid went toward yuvi, all smiling while yuvi holding pillow in front of him to protect himself. Sid put his bat over his shoulder and rubbed his cheek and keep going toward him, the scene faded.

Gupta House

Naina was putting bandaged in riddhima wounded knee, it was a deep cut for sure, but thank god it wasn't too deep, little bit of bandaged and little bit of caring will heal it soon.

Mrs. Gupta, " May I come in?." knocking in her daughter door. Both naina and riddhima put the first aid box away and said yep yep.

Mrs. Gupta, " Good that both of you are here, I have something to say to the both of you, I want you two to visit modi house and apology for not coming to the party, I feel so ashamed when my best friend was asking where my daughter was, and I had to lie that she was sick, hence; taking rest at home, so first things you two will do is visit modi house for an apology, no if and but, now go get some sleep, goodnight." With that she left from there, leaving riddhima and naina give an ok look.

Since it was too late naian decided to sleepover, she was sleeping in riddhima bed peacefully; riddhima put blanket over her and walked over to her desk, where she writes her journal.

She opened her diary, as she was skimming through the pages, you could read some words from it, pyar, he is real for sure, why is his eyes full of pain, he seems to be extraordinary, he is everything I have ever dreamed of. As she came to a fresh new page, she picked up her quill and started to write.

Today was an amazing day, I had fun, but someone had to ruin my fun that man that I bumped into, who was he? Why did I feel electricity ran down my wet body when i bumped into him?

Flashback: riddhima bangle getting stuck in his shirt pocket, her finger touching his heavy chest muscle which seem to be very nicely build, his cold breath on her face, his wet hair sticking up from every side, his cold stare.

"But he was so batamize, no respect for women at all, he could have easily stop me from falling down on the cold floor, but that egoistic man stood there like a roman god, looking down at me as if I am worthless then a sandals, weird, sick and stupid man, I hate this kind of MAN!!!! I don't want to see or bump into this sick man ever again."  

With that she closed her diary with a thud and put her quill in it's right place, and got up from her desk.

She walked over to her window, opening her window, the soft cold breezy touching her rosy cheek, her hair flying from different direction, tickling her neck, a soft and sweet smile formed in the corner of her lips, her eyes closed, the moonlight making her reflection look even more mesmerizing. Taking a deep breath, and allowing the cold air to swift her into wonderland. She said in her mind, " Kaun hai meri dil ki awaaz?."  She opened her eyes, and the first thing she saw was sid face in the moonlight, his egoistic face from airport, his mocking at her (riddhima was shock beyond anything at this point, was she dreaming? Why was she seeing that man from airport in the moonlight reflection) then sid was giving her an innocent smile (which made her heartbeat rise), then he extend his hand toward her, telling her to take his hand, riddhima freaked out and closed her window with a thud and started to breath heavily, putting her hands through her hair, shaking like she was cold as hell, biting her nails and shaking her head as if she was denying this was just a dream, then she put her head against the close window and said in her head, " How can a man be this strong to make a woman go weak that she sees him in the moonlight reflection, as If he is right in front of me, it is just an infatuation, nothing else and nothing more." With that she went over to naian and went to sleep.

Next Morning

riddhiam got ready in a hurry b/c she promised her mom and dad she will apology for not attenting the party to her aunty, naina couldn't make it b/c she had to leave for her work but she promised she will go there and apology asap.

RING RING!!!! The modi door bell ringed, once, twice and the servant opened the door.

Vijay, "Oh riddima ji, come in please." He said with a smile, riddhima smiled back and enter the modi house, a warm feeling filled her whole body as soon as she enter the house.

Riddima, "Thank you vijay, and how are you?" She asked.

Vijay, " I am good riddhima ji, you sit bari ma will be here in a minute."

Riddhima shook her head and went to sit on the sofa, but something grabbed her attention, there was a portrayed of a young girl, it was so amazingly done, it was like the girl was speaking through the portrayed, her eyes was glittering of happiness, her smile was so beautiful, the portrayed showed how happy she was, and the artist has not only capture her happiness but what is in her heart to, she was so innocent from inside out, as she was looking over that portrayed, she was mesmerized by the modi house, no wonder everyone says that there is no house like modi house b/c it is filled with love and warmness from inside out, everything was placed in right place, it was just perfect.

Then riddhima started to turn on the right side of the wall, but at that moment mrs. Modi came over.

Mrs. Modi, " Hi beta." Standing in the stairways and smiling. Before riddhima could see the whole modi family portrayed where yuvi,sid,suvarna, mr. and mrs.modi is together, she diverted her attention to Mrs. Modi.

Riddhima smiled and said, " Hi aunty." Both women smiling at each other, one standing downstairs, while the other one on the top of the stairs.

The screen split in half, with both of them smiling at each other.

Edited by shewascool90210 - 13 years ago
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

back to back update Wow........πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i wish Mrs. Modi will play cupid role for bonding ridhhima and sid

eagerly waiting for next update😳

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bannu πŸ€—

2 updates in one day
Hehehe it seems our dhamki's r working πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol Sid beat Yuvi wid his baseball batπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Poor Yuvi πŸ˜†

And Ridz saw Sid's image in d moonlight issshhhhhhh dat scene was so cute re 😳

Mrs Modi & Ridz meeting hmm interesting πŸ˜‰

Looking forward to d next part..

Continue soon....
Yuvi and sid are so funny!! Your updates always make me laugh Bani!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Ridhimma seeing sid in the moonlight!!😍
vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow bani amazing i loved and enjoyd reading ur update πŸ‘ sid ws so funny te way he gave fataks to yuvi and hitting him in baseball bat haha poor yuviπŸ˜†πŸ˜†                                    Riddhima thinking abt te guy whom she met in club and she seeing sid in moonlight haiyeeeee so cute 😳 i think u kn how electrifing i would hv felt reading my sids part πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰                                                  Finally ridzy is in modis house hope she meets my siddy widdy...plz continue soonEdited by vidyashree - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Banuuuuu πŸ€—

two updates in one day....you're on a roll girlπŸ˜†
ok so chapter 8....HILARIOUS 

Yuvi all muddy....YuckkkkkkπŸ˜›
Sid-Yuvi getting beat up by their servants πŸ€£ROFLROFL
Mr.Gupta's a cool dad but a joru ka gulhamπŸ˜†

Chapter 9

awwww.....poor Yuvi....Sid beating him black n blue with a baseball bat ROFLROFL

Loved the scene where Riddhima saw Sid in the moonlight....it's so Issssshhhhhhhhhhh re😳😳

Ridzi meeting Mrs. Modi....interesting πŸ˜‰

Continue soon now my nikammiπŸ˜›
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bani amazing update as usual.....
Loved gupta n penth house scenes......becharaaaa yusi got beaten by thei servant love it.....& hailaaaaa shashank is biwi sorry zoru ka golam......bt he is very frndly with his daughters....i throughly enjoy it.....cnt wait fr the next....plz continue soon.....