Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

UUF KYA JADOO MOHABBAT HAI(Chapter 31 page 145 )

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Prologue

This story takes place in India, where love flows everywhere, where it is all about give and give, here two souls will meet again that was separated from each other, they will come together again to fulfill their lifelong promise to each other, which is to be together for eternity''.

Previous life:

They were married, had dreams, wanted to be together not b/c they were married but b/c they loved each other from the bottom of their heart, but cruel fate they had they got separated in the most painful way, their pure love was named as "FARZ" and it was said by none other then his own wife, why she said that? Why her nasty past came between her futures? Why she betrayed sid? I don't now; all I know is riddhima was and is for siddhant modi for eternity, the man who gave her lifetime of happiness. Now it is time that she gives the man who died a thousand time for her, her heart!

Now we will see the passion behind silence, let the game begin!!!!

Siddhima,"Our love will never die, even though you and I do, we're among those...people whose love is eternal..."

•            siddhant modi  

A business tycoon who is the most successful NRI business man, very very arrogant, short temper, lives his life the way he wants to, never takes no for an answer, hates people who lies b/c he is an honest man and likes honesty from others to, and very professional. He is cold hearted person, never learned to lose, love lol that is not in his dictionary, he does not believe in love nor does he want anything to do with it,for him girls are like bus and trains, if one comes then other one leaves, he will never commit to anyone. Very intelligent man b/c if he was not then he won't be the owner of 100 disco clubs, yeah his dad helped him build his empire but it is him who worked hard to maintain that. Has a heart of gold but never shows it to anyone, likes to keep his emotion to himself. Loves his younger sister suvarna, who understands him more them himself. All in all, he is a very proud man and why should he not be, being the most eligible bachelor and the top 100 most sexiest man of the year, he sure has the world under his tiny finger! all the women runs around him like bees but poor them, they get heartbroken by this cold hearted dark prince who cares a dame about them or their affection for him, mr.sexyface for sure! this man has more to him then what is said, as time goes by everything about him will come open, slow and steady, what is underneath that cold heart! even if he is the devil, he cannot escape love, no one has, nor will this man.

hobbies: soccer, golf, tennis, basketball, table tennis, partying and winning.

• riddhima gupta

She is a very beautiful women, not only from outside but from inside to, she is like a butterfly always running around from one place to another, she lives in a fantasy world, but she also knows what is the difference between fantasy and reality. Her beauty is like the moonlight that shines in the darkness and brighten everything. Lives life to the fullest, being the youngest daughter of mr.gupta, she is pampered by everyone. Just like other girls even she dreams of her prince charming in white horse and takes her away to his lands. She has done her education on inter designing. She is simple yet very traditional, loves her culture more then anything and never wants to hurt her parents even by mistake, and she is shy but does not like to show it.  She believes that marriage are made in heaven, whatever is in you fate, that is what you will get, she respect the sindoor in a women mang and mangalsutra that is worn for safety of ones husband. Temperamental when someone does something wrong, don't tell lies to her, otherwise she will feed you 100 red chilies lol and is scared of cockroaches.

Hobbies: cooking, sewing, writing poems, dancing and being happy.

• naina mehta

Best friend of riddhima, they grew up together, went to school together, they shared everything with each other from shoe to pencils, if one forgot their homework then the other one will hand over her homework and got beaten by the teacher. Naina is from a rich family, her father is a business man and always out of town, she loves her mom who she is very close with. Naina is a sweet girl yet very sour type to, get on her last nerve, she will make a bharta out of you, in another word she is jhansi ki rani lol, but she sure is stunningly beautiful and a very intelligent women just like her soul sis riddhima. Naina is the associate creative director of her father company, but to gain that position, she had to work day and night just like others people, she got that position b/c of her hard work not b/c her dad is the owner of that company.

Hobbies: loves to cook, and spends her free time with orphanage children, she feels peace seeing them and loves to chill with them whenever she can.

• Yuvraaj

He is totally opposite of his buddy siddhanth modi, he is a jolly good man, loves to party hard and flirting is his specialty, never leaves a chance to get slap from girls lol. He is sid right handed man, they were in college together, same class, they joined the business together, so basically he is a family, more like sid brother. Yuvi is the one who helps sid handle this big empire and sid trust him with his eyes close, and why not he is a man of honesty and loves sid as his own brother. Yuvi is a very handsome man, one look at him, you will not be able to get his image out of your head, and plus point is he is a sweetheart; never wants to break anyone hearts specially girls, yuvi is a bliss person to the core . All in all, you can say that sid and yuvi friendship are unbreakable. Yuvi calls sid mom as his own mom since he parents had die when he was a tennager, so whenever he visits sid house, he loves to eat baigan ka bharta from mrs.modi hands b/c it reminds him of his school days when his mom used to make them for him. He means everything to modi family, they adore him to the core and so does he. Mr. Yuvi is waiting for his shakuntala, not to worry mr.james bond, love is in the air and you two will find love if not in USA then where ganga flows lol.

Hobbies: boxing, golf, reading and working.

point to be noted: this story is totally different from dmg one, in here siddhima came back again in a different place, different time and as a different person, there will be pain, love, agony, hatred, fun and tears. sid is not that forgiveing nor can he see his wome with anyone else, and riddhima is not a FRAZ women, she knows what marriage is and past shall be past. i will not include armaan in here at all, i want armaan free FF but that does not mean there woun't be obstacle in siddhima love story, it sure will since sid is a batamize who wants nothing to do with love,while ridz is sweet and innocent girl, and beside like they say no pain no gain na, so there sure will be fights and jealousy involved in here, otherwise it woun't be fun at all lol.

something to now: this is my second FF, my first one i never finished it b/c of that crap stuff in dmg, so i was like to hell with it, but now i am back, with a different story and different place. i just  introduce four character for now, but there will be more character  involved in this story as i write, so please bear with me.

important: this FF is dedicated to my three idiotes, who i adore so much, for my soul sis riaa and my MF friends! please forgive me if i don't live up to your expecation,i will try my best to do justice to all the character and their love story, but i easily get bore, so please if i make a mistake then do forgive me and i would love to takes ideas from everyone, you can tell me where i am wrong and where i should work more, i will be happy to do anything that will make everyone happy b/c this is for my dear ones, and i would like to make them happy.

male37 smiley, male smiley, smiley, happy smileylove you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

||Chapter Index ||
~uff kya jadoo mohabbat hai~

Heart Chapter 1 (page 9) : Two Side of the world

CoolChapter 2 (page 16): First Meeting  

HeartChapter 3 (page 25): First Fight

DancingChapter 4 (page 34): Mrs. Modi Intro

WackoChapter 5 (page 39):  An Evening Of Craziness

D'ohChapter 6 (page 46) : Toxic Club

Blushing Chapter 7 (page 46): Sheela Ki Jaawani

ShockedChapter 8 (page 53): Chore

PinchChapter 9 (page 55): Sid Angry And Yuvi Pain

Day DreamingChapter 10 (page 59): Riddhima Entery In Modi House

WinkChapter 11 (page 63): Sid Bedroom

SmileChapter 12 (page 67): Suno

OuchChapter 13( page 73): Work and Work

Star
          Chapter 14 and 15 (page 80):  Yuvi Shakuntala

LOLChapter 16 (page 82): Horror Day

Ouch Chapter 17(page 89): Yuvi dilemma

LOLChapter 18 (page 94): Once..twice

EmbarrassedChapter 19(page 97): Tit For Tat

StarChapter 20(page 102) : Confession

EmbarrassedChapter 21 +22 ( PM everyone) : Mesmerzing

Day Dreaming Chapter 23 ( Page 109) : I Like Your Hair Down

LOLChapter 24 (Page 112) : Crazy Men

WinkChapter 25 (Page 118) : Hidden Temptation  

BlushingChapter 26+ 27 (Page 121) : Feelings

CoolChapter 28 ( Page 125) : First Day Out Together 

CoolChapter 29 (Page 128): Who Am I?

EmbarrassedChapter 30 (Page 140)
: Emotion Emotion

EmbarrassedChapter 31 (Page 145) : What is it between this two?

Edited by shewascool90210 - 14 July 2011 at 4:30pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

pandav10sarogi_nikihumahmNonuluvKwJERAN_rocksmariyam959jyoti_wahianana24PraSha_SidMaANNU30Mrs.Dravidkaifiavidyashreemala1108-Swetha-_NehaLvsK.Wahi_SIDMA4EVERnitikajaiswaljacobharry10011_Moumi_sonia1000WingsOfHeartblissfull-jas-Ragz2009Ovi_TanniRehanismJATINTHAKKARginacMaham...Noorya...greenleaf007-Raindrops-payyalheerhoney-Prithi-docnussdaisydee425DJ..blossom1234monty22ssdtvgojankrishnaria-Mayu-*Dakoo_Minzy*nikita_88Rajiniliciousindian_beauty-MERRY--Harshu-MehwisMixcoTree

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Banuuuuuu my Idiot Hug

I love this concept....totally new story miles n miles away from what DMG was...thnk godEmbarrassed

Love Sid's character already....Issshhhhh he's all SexyFace Batameez Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
and he doesn't believe in love is just DOUBE ISSSHHHHHHHHH

Riddhima seems lyk such a sweetheart....love her tooEmbarrassed

YuNa sound amazing also....lyk how u used Sid's 'true'  friends in this FF

and the best part....SIDDHIMA love story without someone's existence....AWESOME!!!!!!

I'm so looking forward for the next parts I'm sure you gonna ROCK it kyunki trailor  hi itna dhassu hai  toh puri picture bhi ek dum dhassu hogiEmbarrassed

Do continue soon my cupid cuz u do tend to get lazy n bored easilyLOL

P.S. LOVE the titleEmbarrassed

Edited by indian_beauty - 21 December 2010 at 11:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ekthatigerginacRagz2009-Harshu-.Shiva.

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Bannu my cupid Hug Hug

d intro is awesomeClapClap

i loved these linesEmbarrassed

"Now we will see the passion behind silence, let the game begin!!!!

Siddhima,"Our love will never die, even though you and I do, we're among those....people whose love is eternal...."

"

Character sketches r greatWink

and i am sure my cupid will do full jnustice to dis FFBig smile

thank u soooo much 4 dedicating dis to us idiots & our bunny RiaaaEmbarrassed

i am really touchedEmbarrassed

Looking forward to ur FF..

Luv yaHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacindian_beauty.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Banuuuuuu my Idiot Hug

I love this concept....totally new story miles n miles away from what DMG was...thnk godEmbarrassed

Love Sid's character already....Issshhhhh he's all SexyFace Batameez Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
and he doesn't believe in love is just DOUBE ISSSHHHHHHHHH

Riddhima seems lyk such a sweetheart....love her tooEmbarrassed

YuNa sound amazing also....lyk how u used Sid's 'true'  friends in this FF

and the best part....SIDDHIMA love story without someone's existence....AWESOME!!!!!!

I'm so looking forward for the next parts I'm sure you gonna ROCK it kyunki trailor  hi itna dhassu hai  toh puri picture bhi ek dum dhassu hogiEmbarrassed

Do continue soon my cupid cuz u do tend to get lazy n bored easilyLOL

P.S. LOVE the titleEmbarrassed
zarqa
male37 smiley, male smiley, smiley, happy smileyhug hug, and yes it is very different, and someone woun't be here for sure! and BINGO!!!!!!!! i do get lazy and bored, so i will update asap!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-indian_beauty

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

Bannu my cupid Hug Hug

d intro is awesomeClapClap

i loved these linesEmbarrassed

"Now we will see the passion behind silence, let the game begin!!!!

Siddhima,"Our love will never die, even though you and I do, we're among those....people whose love is eternal...."

"

Character sketches r greatWink

and i am sure my cupid will do full jnustice to dis FFBig smile

thank u soooo much 4 dedicating dis to us idiots & our bunny RiaaaEmbarrassed

i am really touchedEmbarrassed

Looking forward to ur FF..

Luv yaHeart

harshu(LG)
male37 smiley, male smiley, smiley, happy smileyhug hug, anything for my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!glad you liked it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indian_beauty-Harshu-

KW_rocks Groupbie
KW_rocks
KW_rocks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Wow it really sound nice.

Eagarly waiting for you to start the FF. Please update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KW_rocks

Wow it really sound nice.

Eagarly waiting for you to start the FF. Please update soon.

thank youSmile and yes i will update asap
nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Interesting n new concept....Id love to read it..plz continue soon n add me to ur pm list!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

Go to top