whould khanak know contract are rahul company

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Any one nitice that today episode khanak says rahul... apki vajah se mere pati ko unke jeevan ka lakhsya mil gaya hai. jo unke jeevan me sabsa jyada mayne rakhti hai unka sangeet...

kya khanak janti hai ki ye contract rahul ka hai... kaise?

sam  and  duk did't say to khanak for rahul contract than how  khanak know that this contract is rahul company.

deepali
Edited by dsaryanb - 13 years ago
i think no khanak wont know this rahul will try to create misunderstanding between shanak,,,
Than why she should says..apki vajah se mere pati ko unke jeevan ka lakhsya mil gaya hai....
rahul iski vajah kyo hai.

Edited by dsaryanb - 13 years ago
i m blankout.....kuch bhi samajh me nehi araha hai....๐Ÿ˜•
I dnt know use pata hain ki nahi btitna pata hain ki agar pata chalega bhi na she wnt be shocked ...........on the contrary she can be happy also ki jitni bhi karwaahat kyun na ho dosti nahi miti hain
[QUOTE=dsaryanb]Than why she should says..apki vajah se mere pati ko unke jeevan ka lakhsya mil gaya hai....
rahul iski vajah kyo hai.

I dont think khanak  knows Rahul is the owner of the music companyfor which shaan has signed the contract

she said thank u to rahul because shantanu entered music field once again and sang the song written by Rahul and got selelcted for the contract...

the dhanyavad she said was for the song....
  and i think she is requesting rahul to become
friends with shaan once again because she thinks  he can make the band strong by wriitng lyrics etc.,

and all of them would have a great career /be happy as music band since they have already won many compettions in college.

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
even i had the same question???????????? wondering abt it and i dont think she knw its rahuls company because she send shaan to meet them so i think noo

Hi Deepa

Me agree with Shriya...Khanak does not know that Rahul is he same person who signed Shaan ...if she did she would not ahve sent him to meet those ppl...no..she was thanking Rahul for the song etc....and being there....just like Shriya said.

Lets see what her reaction is when she finds out that Raul is the on....could be as Sana says.
ya i also agree with shriya abt the song thing she is thanking him for his song she abvously dont knw anything what so ever๐Ÿ˜‰