MOds can close the topic

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Disappointment as Fan, disappointment as person. Today when i was checking Arjun's blog the bst wishes we have provided him made me go waoo.....

MJHT ended n vr all going crazy for all of them to cum back...but when the gr8 news arrived v r as usual busy in bashing.....the whole blog is full of "our hardwork gone in vain", "im not gonna watch this show"..waoo..wht fans na ..gr8

The disappointment i felt after reading all this was huge..God know wht he has felt...an Actor, a friend always welcomed n shares evrythng with us like family...wht v gave him when he needs his true fans to support n encourage ?...

He is starting sum thing new completely , with nt a huge cast, mayb a bit  nervous, need our prayers n support..

They are just my views ...People who don't agree plz stay away..plz no bashing here..

Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago
do not give hope. we all have to write to imagine channel. so please now get ready and try hard to bring our rati back
its not about rati there or not...she has her own valuse...wht if she doesnt wants to do so...why we just can't give them enough space
TOPIC starter.

Right now.its very natural for many ARTI fans to be disaappointed . Its no secret that many Arti fans were working relaly hard to bring them back. Arti were possibly even considered for teh show but somebody else got cast instead,

We are human beings and ts very natual to get disssappoointed!

Maybe you are only a ARJUN FAN and not an ARTI fan.. so that is why you feel like this.. but I am a RATI FAN, an ARJUn fan and an ARTI FAN.. and yes.. I am dissappointed to know that ARTI will not be together!. Ther is nothing wrong with it!
hey dear you are asking this we have no problem whatever they want to do, but it is our choice what to see or not .

but one thing is sure nobody is forcing anyone we are just saying our demand . agar hame nahi mila to dekhne na dekhne ka faisla hamara hai.
Us being disappointed is natural. Everyone know artians are working incredibly hard to get them back together. This news feels like hamari saari umeedon pe paani phir gaya hai. We aren't being selfish, its reality that ArTi bring out the best in one another. Which is why the success they achieved as MayUr is much greater than the success they had before mjht.
Plus we also want what's good for Jun we aren't his enemies. But a lot of us feel that this choice is wrong. I don't post anything on his blog or even visit it so can't comment on that part. But I want ArTi not Arjun or rati.😭
There are WAY too many topics open about this. Please next time find another thread. This goes for all of you... it will make it so much easier!
only thing i can say is im happy for my arjun............
comon guys even im disappointed......im just saying b positive..atleat give the show a chance