India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSK finger Caliography

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Guys u ppl seen when MSK touched her spine with his finger it looks like he is doing a caliography, When he rub her hands from the back it was so hot to see ans his fingers are long and beautiful that every body will wish to touch his hands. such long fingers are rare to have for Male i think. Every time he touch her with finger it is awesome and dreamyDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972roseinbloombobby13rocks

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
True! It is rare!

And I have a real life example because my brother has long skinny fingers just like that! And I just go woww you're so lucky.. I'm not even fortunate enough to have such beautiful hands but truly Maan (GC) has some smexy fingers! Day Dreaming HAHA! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz..VeenaGcian..

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Guys u ppl seen when MSK touched her spine with his finger it looks like he is doing a caliography, When he rub her hands from the back it was so hot to see ans his fingers are long and beautiful that every body will wish to touch his hands. such long fingers are rare to have for Male i think. Every time he touch her with finger it is awesome and dreamyDay Dreaming
Long fingers are indication of artistic inclination.. i guess that's why he is so good at acting.. I feel he should be good at sketching/painting also.. someone needs to confirm ?
latifa_28 Senior Member
latifa_28
latifa_28

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
can't remember. i m in great tentionD'oh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top