Loves face or soul? (Page 4)

Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

Originally posted by Thumari_Mahi

Originally posted by sanaya11

and maybe..Piya is Maithli reborn....same things r happening between them tht Abhay went thru?? Thats why he sees so many similarities bet ween them....I strongly feel tht Piya is Amithli reborn..b/c dont forget..they keep using piya is "special" over and over again..not in just sense of word but also theres something behind it...ekta's shows dont repeat wrds if they meant nothing...i seriously think Piya is Maithli...thts why she cant keep herslef away from him...there 's this strong bond thts already there from the beginning...she also keeps saying tht...most of us meet a guy n feel nothing....(unless if we r like ruhi hahah) but more meeting with the guy and we like them..but with Piya and Abhay..its already there...from the beginning...:))
Hey Sanaya Smile
You know I'm really starting to think like how you are .. but remember when Abhay was shouting at Piya today and he said that she's nothing like Maithli ... Yea ofc! *Special*
Well, I just hope AbhIya are together forevaa cuz' I lovee them so much!
Abhiya are just meant to be together and that's why its there .. itheir story is so different ... it's nothing close to ArmiRidz or Maaneet stories cuz they had to stay and meet in order to start liking each other Smile

Mahi Wink
Aww thank you...but I feel like hes trying to just convince himself tht...ya know how sometimes we dont like some things or stuff...n we know the truth but just to make ourselves happy we convince ourselves stuff...even tho we know its not right...
Ive done tht..
If he really knew she wasnt like Maithli...her presence wudnt bother him..I know she looks like her..n thts also whts botherin him..but i seriously feel tht he knows she represents her..but just to save her from all the harm..hes keepin her away...b/c he knows tht his fam and other ppl from his clan wud NEVER accept this! also i feel tht he was the reason maithli died...somehow...ya know he wasnt careful enough in their crzy plan to run away..or something ...so she died...
Also he said it.."is baar mein use kuch nahin honedunga.." and also his parents keep saying..shes just like MAithli..not even from the face but also the acting and everything....but poor boy doesnt wanna harm her so hes trying to make her hate him...and makin up all the excuses ..I feel tht way...I really feel shes MAithli reborn....b/c the spark already exists....he just keeps saying tht so he doesnt fully make himself drowned in her..like hugs n kisses n stuff....n I think the reason Maithli died was b/c of chand...tht fool...why was he caressing AMithlis photo and broach?!?! ewwww....He even had a diff pic of Maithli!!!! it was in a box..n abhays is in hsi room and wallet...sorry for sucha lonnggg post!!! :))
Omg!! Baby! I swear I'm with you 100%! You know, we should really make a serial Haha LOL
Omg! What if Piya is Maithli from the past? But what about the spirit calling? Maithli's spirit came!! Shocked Or what if somehow Chand is responsible for Maithli's death? This could be one reason for his hatred towards Piya! And if he killed Maithli, then why does he still have her pic with him? Is Maithli somehow special towards Chaand?? Shocked Shocked 
Do you watch Ghost Whisperer? It's on ION.... well what if Maithli died and her spirit isn't still at peace and she has some unfinished business with the living Shocked Omg we are getting so carried away!!
I'm getting so convinced that Maithli is reborn as Piya!! Wink
And babe ... don't worry bought essay-replies ... I love dem! LOL

Mahi Wink

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Here is my prediction
Piya is not reborn as Maithali. I believe Piya is a diff avatar. I think  Maithali will show up soon. By that time, Abhay will be already in love with piya. I think Abhay will feel it's his duty to stay with Maithali. and will not end up with piya easily. i believe chandeena will team up with maithali to make sure piya and abhay stay away from each other. Also, i believe piya will find out something maithali is evil and or something bad about her. she might try to expose maithali , but abhay might not believe  her and all that. Later, he might out the truth and tell maithali to get out of his life. Then kiss and make up with Piya. I would love to c abhay choose  piya maithali over Abhay. 

finally 
anyhow she is already  in love with him, and maybe he is too but he doesn't want to admit it to her or to him self too because of what he is, he is trying to protect her from himself! he tries to push her away but all off his actions say otherwise ,and actions speak louder then words . Kaela

I agree with u , abhay is falling for piya. he does not want to accept it and he is denial. he has promised that he would love only her , no other woman. That's why he does not wanna break his promise and accept that he is falling for her. I 100% piya has already start making place in his heart. i believe he is falling for who she is and he knows it's piya not maithali. He just does want to admit. And i think he does not want to go through same pain with piya, u know he went with maithali. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thumari_Mahi

Originally posted by ka7eela

hey mahi, i agree with you,  i too don't want him falling for her just because she is Miathli's  lookalike, that would be very lame!

anyhow i think maybe in the beginning what attracted him to her was her face,  but then when he started to know her better and know what a kind , sweet girl and justice loving girl she is, he started to get attracted to her for more then her face and eventually he will fall in love with her, head over heel Wink

anyhow she is already  in love with him, and maybe he is too but he doesn't want to admit it to her or to him self too because of what he is, he is trying to protect her from himself! he tries to push her away but all off his actions say otherwise ,and actions speak louder then words 

what they share now is a pull and push bond! i hope the pull side winsWink 
Hey babe ... I really hope that with time Abhay falls in love wid Piya for the person she is .. not just because of her face ...
He's crazzyy bout' Maithli still ..n he still has her pic ... and I guess he doesn't want to forget her and move on either because it that was what he was aiming for, he would've at least hidden her pic Confused
Yeah it's like Edward and Bella remember, E wanted to protect himself from B because her blood was so appealing to him! And what if P's blood is appealing to A too? Shocked 

Yeah, the show is about AbhIya so they will have an inbreakable bond! Tongue

Mahi Wink

@that would be too hot to watchEmbarrassedLOL

i agree its totally unbreakable bond

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index